Mun Korn Song Payuk

numfon

sarNie Adult
*dies* Beam...needs...to...take...acting...lessons...NOW! noooooow, now!!! hur..he's not ready for this type of drama..x_x

ANYWAY, um.

i like the OST. anyone have the songs?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree beam isnt ready for this type of drama..it kinda ruin the lakorn for me..cuz the storyline was good..but if they had an experience actor it would be much better..everyone else is fine but beam..hes the main focus so it ruins the lakorn when he cant really act..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
omg haven't watch it yet,really lookin 4ward to see beam but if you guys say he sucks then i don't even want to watch it any more, please say it's not so. no more drama for him

tinah

sarNie Coma
well yeh hes not so good in drama role..this drama is too dramatic for him..so hes like overacting..but the lakorn is good though..just that beam is the main focus so you have to see beam in like every scene..lol..if he doesnt try to look or act too beam then it wouldnt be so bad..

Susie

sarNie Adult
i saw the preview for this. is beam suppose to be paired up w/ tong or something?? i know i'm disappointed as well cuz dan isn't in here.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
its okay..don't like the whole fighting for Tong thingy Beam and Boogie has...basically it starts with Au asking Tong is she agrees to marry him and she does...it shows the wedding and during that time Beam wanted Tong to run away with him but she wouldnt..during the wedding ceremony, without Beam cuz he left..Off came in and kindda interuppted the wedding causing Au to have his heart attack..he ends up in the hospital, and Beam comes into his room and said something to him and it looks like Au is about to have another heart attack and die with Beam standing there satisfied..then it goes to tell the story of everything before the wedding happens...so Beam finally goes to meet Au with his mother's ring that Au has given her...his mother is the mistress. Beam's mother had died. Beam is mad at Au and his family so he came to get revenge on them. Throughout everything he always chat online with this mysterious person who is revealed to be Off. Off also wants revenge on Au because he didn't let Off be with his daughter so something happened and she jumped off the building and died and Au went to shoot Off in revenge. So Off manipulated Beam to also go and destroy Au and the family. Meanwhile he courts Tong because he sees that Boogie likes Tong, but he's gonna fall in love with Tong also. Tong is beginning to like Beam. He also is trying to break all the other kids life. He keeps calling Yui at her house in the farm where she lives with her husband. So the husband is beginning to get suspicious. Basically that's it...Beam's acting isn't all this great, the role is way too dramatic for him, he's just not ready for it. its funnie seeing Au and Jakrit play fathers...lol with her fake gray hairs..

Oh...Au marries Tong because he wanted Beam and Boggie to stop fighting for her...kindda stupid

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Really P'Beam is really tat awful?..goshers! but he's so sweet...i guess tat's one of the reasons why...he's 2 sweet 2 be evil...i still love him no matter wat though...yeah! it would have been kinda cool if Dan wuz in hea too...but it's okay...P'Dan needs to rest his ass..he's been overworkin' himself...now lets look on the brighter side..hopefully this lakorn will help improve P'Beam's acting skills na...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
yea all of Au's kids has issues except for Yui, but she going to get some problems cause of Beam with her husband...oh Au also marries Tong because she's the only one he can trust to take care of the company when he dies..that and the fact the two brothers are fighting endlessly for her...

vina_lek

oOoOh, I'm LoViNg this lakorn lots... :wub:

I like the storyline mostly b/c it's the revenge/drama/romance type which is weird. I haven't been into any type of drama lately!

Well, Beam is sOoOoO cute, and every time he acts like he's a cocky badas*...I still think it's cute! LMAO...too much of a Beam fan to see his bad acting I guess. :sweat:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing...this helps me decided if i want to watch it or not...there are so many lakorns out...hard to pick

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
tye-niranh said:
thanks for sharing...this helps me decided if i want to watch it or not...there are so many lakorns out...hard to pick
[post="114405"][/post]​
its really good but beam is really not so good with the drama lol

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well first i didnot want to watch this one but after i gave it a try..i found this lakorn was good..good storyline at least..got many scences romanctic revenge drama so little of action.. Well for Beam acting was not so so bad..but at least he is improving from the last one i saw him in Pee Nong Song Leurd though..If he has more lakorn maybe he can act better...People who have never watched it should give it a try..i like the storyline a lot so many twist and turn..u just cannot guess who is the real good person till the end of the lakorn..Trust me.. :D

i'm also glad kate's back...i haven't seen her acting since Khun Chai Jom Yoong w/ oil...i'm kind of bummed out though, since she used to play as n'ek, but now she's the side character...

i'm just gonna watch this lakorn since she's acting in it...btw, BabyT, you said yui was in this lakorn, right...is it yui jiranan?

tinah

sarNie Coma
no not yui j..shes from channel 7..its jui p?..i think her last name starts with a "p"..she used to be nang ek too..she had a lakorn with patson " manee mehkala" i think thats the name?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
LOL...Beam seriously do not match these type of lakorns... he just doesn't have that special serious look to him.... he needs to change his hair!!! i'm finding it a bit annoying...

but Tong is great in here... love her always... but i'm confused on the plot... could someone clarify it for me?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i tried watching this but i guess its not working out for me. it is too boring for me...and i guess maybe because i just got throo watching a similar one having to do with chinese (Lod Lai Mangkorn) and its just....its not good to me heh. beam is not right for this kind of lakorn, and he doesnt even look pra'ek material, sorri to say that Beam fans, and i totally agree that Tong is great in this. she looks so pretty.

numfon

sarNie Adult
i still need both beginning and ending theme songs. anyone know what they're called? i only watched one epi, so i wouldn't know. :-S lol