MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I was watching ep. 2 and everyone is beating the crap out of Teetayu :angry: why? I understand Man..something (princess bodyguard) is in love with her and he sees that she has the hots for Teetayu. So obviously he has gone all roid rage and is always trying to fight him :wacko: What I don't get is the bad miitary people who is under the ministers control why are they after him? The minister doesn't like Teetayu I see but the guy posses no threat so why are they always after him?? :huh:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I was watching ep. 2 and everyone is beating the crap out of Teetayu :angry: why? I understand Man..something (princess bodyguard) is in love with her and he sees that she has the hots for Teetayu. So obviously he has gone all roid rage and is always trying to fight him :wacko: What I don't get is the bad miitary people who is under the ministers control why are they after him? The minister doesn't like Teetayu I see but the guy posses no threat so why are they always after him?? :huh:
Because Teetayu has a big mouth! And... The two army factions are using him as a pawn to show rank. The "good" soldiers want to show their loyalty to the crown is still intact and the bad ones want to show how radical and extreme they are. Manasing is straight threatened that Teetayu is stealing/has stolen Sisira's heart. Oh, and I saw a behind the scene where it makes me think that manasing isn't on the good side at all... I'm in love w this series... Its a romance and I think the last great one I saw was tarm hua jai. And I love that the leads have loads of screen time together too and when they do its always about them building and testing one another. Can't wait for more lovin. Oh... Is joys character the bad head soldier guys daughter? If so, she's in love w her half cousin?

solin

sarNie Adult
Just watched the first episode and It was really good ! I knew I would love it because of Andrew and Rita but I didn't expected to be that good since It was a patriotic theme lol. Sisira is a so sweet and nice princess and moreover really beautiful ! On the contrary, Teetayu is a real jerk without any manners, but It makes him be so funny and cute : Andrew's acting is simply great and I can't dislike Teetayu lol. From the pictures, I didn't expected Sisira to fall for Teetayu so fast but that's good. Their second meeting was so romantic even if he was drunk lol. There is a real chemistry between Andrew and Rita...love love it !!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Andrew and Rita are super cute together but the castle politics story bores me. I do like that it's not the typical Princess/normal guy story where they can't be together because of class differences like most princesses story are so that's a plus I guess.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is pretty good, kinda slow at times but I still enjoy it. So is Teetayu really Gojanat's nephew? I want to know how Joy R's character knows Teetay, are they cousins or just old friends?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Omg. Everybody watch todays episode as soon as you can!!! Soooo many cute scenes.....and I gotta give it up, the locations for this lakorn is amazing. Spoilers And it forshadows Sisira hating teetayu now because he's related to the man who killed her parents and she's going to have to marry him... Andrew and Rita, my new fav couple.

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
I don't get if that evil guy is Andrew's uncle, how can he be so mean? Man, for power he would do anything!!! Yay, I am all for cute scenes between Rita and Andrew they are a wonderful couple.... very easy on the eyes!!! I like this lakorn so far ;)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
LoL, that's what I thought too by the end of the epi. At first I thought he was playing the uncle, pretending to go along with it for Sisira's sake but now I don't think so. I think he wants revenge for his father dying and I think it's equally obvious the uncle is the one who killed the father but that he thinks it's Sisira's parents fault. Either that or he's playing both sides. :D I still love Andrew/Rita's chem though.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I feel so bad for Sisira. The only person that she thought she could trust turned out to be her worst enemy. I kinda hate Andrew right now but I can understand why he did what he did. But anyways, Rita's character is so cute in here but kinda weak at times. This lakorn was kinda slow at the beginning but it's starting to pick up now. I love how the pra'nang has alot of scenes together and I also love the their beautiful flowery scenes.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I just started watching today and finished watching up to episode 4. I have to say I'm really loving it. After reading the summary on wishy's blog, makes me wonder about Teetayu's intentions towards the princess since he's Konjanat's nephew. Wondering how much love he has for her. I'm glad there's a lot of sweet scenes between the main character. Joy as always these days is playing the bad girl again and she's good at it. I kinda miss the days when she used to have the leading role.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
omg the 5th episode is soooo good...things are starting to happen now
and wow the coming out of teetayu as the bad guys nephew...true i knew (since i read the summary) but still a total shock

i still think andrew loves rita very much....but he is sooo comsumed with hatered and revenge to realise how much he has really fallen for her

love rita..her facial reaction when andrew walked in....priceless

i cant wait to see what is installed!!!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just watched episode 5. I feel for Sirisa and I hope she will get Teetayu back somehow for the amount of hurt he caused her. He seems content with himself for the pain he caused her. I don't see any remorse from him and he seems to have no pity for her for all that she has lost. I'm so anxious to see what happens next. Any previews for episode 6?

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
All I have to say is...Andrew is so cute and HAWT in this lakorn..everytime I watch it I melt...kekeke...I'm super addicted and can't wait till this weekend's episodes..it's getting so good..the scenes between the Sisira and Titayu are always cute..love it..

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL I thought that part where he was smelling her hair was actually quite hilarious. XD I laughed. It was creepy. I guess he makes up for it though because he sure looks good in black. ;) I feel so bad for n'ek though, and can Andrew atleast genuinely smile for once?! LOL.