MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
aww...what happened to rita today? she isn't speaking anymore? andrew is slowly starting to show rita his gentle side...she was starting to warm up to him but too bad he had to ruin it again...what did the uncle say to rita that made her scream?

i'm hooked on this lakorn! i'm hating teetayu's character for being such a jerk, but at the same time, now it's obvious that he acts as he does to save sisira's life...so i feel bad for him...

there are only 14 episodes? it's winding down now...:(

little_dork

sarNie Egg
this drama is getting soo good. i was wondering if anyone has the downloads to the song for the drama. i love the insert song for the drama.

i remember i didn't want to watch this drama, but my friend told me it's really good. also i haven't seen andrew in drama for a long time and now.. WOW! it's soo good, but i'm soo mad at teetayu!!

cecilia

Staff member
the first few episodes are so boring .. but it slowly starting to pick up ..

i'm actually liking after what TEETAYU treated JAOYING SISIRA --- i love her SILENT ATTITUDE -- it's what he need to make himself hurt !!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
14 episodes (according to wishy's blog)

Yes.
akak, you are watching this? me too! i like the pairing of rita and andrew. in fact, this is the first time i'm watching these two's lakorn. not bad. not bad at all. just don't dig the soundtrack.... :blink:

^ really? i actually love the theme song and one of the subsongs...i didn't at first, but eventually, it grew on me...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
akak, you are watching this? me too! i like the pairing of rita and andrew. in fact, this is the first time i'm watching these two's lakorn. not bad. not bad at all. just don't dig the soundtrack.... :blink:
Yup, am watching this ... but you know me - I'm still at Episode 2 (wishy's too fast for me!
).

Seriously, I'm busy with the kids and all - since it's school hols, there are tons of stuff to do
. Eh, come to think of it, I've got tons of things to do even when it's not school hols!

OT : did you know what happened at KB Mall yesterday, cikna ? I was there at the mall with my family when it happened. For further details, go to this blog here.
http://buktisakti.blogspot.com/

cecilia

Staff member
Opening: http://www.4shared.com/file/160759793/e098b1e0/_-__-_.html?s=1
ending: http://www.4shared.com/file/157303037/6fb19f99/_-__-__.html?s=1
Other: http://www.4shared.com/file/161910338/9e59abb0/_online.html?s=1

cikna

sarNie Adult
Yup, am watching this ... but you know me - I'm still at Episode 2 (wishy's too fast for me!
).

Seriously, I'm busy with the kids and all - since it's school hols, there are tons of stuff to do
. Eh, come to think of it, I've got tons of things to do even when it's not school hols!

OT : did you know what happened at KB Mall yesterday, cikna ? I was there at the mall with my family when it happened. For further details, go to this blog here.
http://buktisakti.blogspot.com/
yeah, i watched it on youtube. that was awful! 2 people died including the driver. the driver's sister for unknown reason, maybe confused and scared, fled the scene... :unsure:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I hate how Rita's character is so weak in here. She lets everybody stepped all over her. But then I also like the silent treatment that she's giving Andrew. There's alot of things in this lakorn that I don't understand. Why can't they just freaken kill the uncle?

fanny

sarNie Adult
i wonder what would andrew do if he knows the truth that the uncle who is the one kills his dad. andrew and rita cutest couple ever. i never finds andrew this attractive before. gosh his killer smile.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I hate how Rita's character is so weak in here. She lets everybody stepped all over her. But then I also like the silent treatment that she's giving Andrew. There's alot of things in this lakorn that I don't understand. Why can't they just freaken kill the uncle?
If they kill the uncle there wouldn't be a lakorn for us to watch now, would there? Lol He is a pretty big character, I mean he was the one responsible for all the drama that started.

I love this lakorn, Andrew and Rita make such a cute couple however I hate how Andrew is too nice to Joy's character, I understand he feels sorry for her but shouldn't his wife's feeling come first? Overall, I am enjoying this lakorn =) As for the songs, it was annoying in the beginning but it grew on me, i like it now

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I just skimmed through last weeks episodes. I have to say this is the first time I see Andrew play a really jealous man and acts out upon it.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Im still dont like Joy's character shes too much of a bratty girl. Im sorry but her voice and whole character annoying me. She still not pretty in my eyes SORRY FANS. *WINK* :rolleyes::rolleyes:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I just skimmed through last weeks episodes. I have to say this is the first time I see Andrew play a really jealous man and acts out upon it.
Don't u love the posessiveness though?! Hahaha I thought it was funny both times he snatched away Manasings flowers, especially the first time when he straight ripped the flowers off the stem lol!! He's like nobody brings my wife flowers! Buuuut I'm over all this angst and Kaanyapat hogging air time. Last weekends episode was the kaanapat show. And based on summeries Fridays going to be a snoozer and more of Kaanyapat causing angst. I want them to be on good terms again and hopefully by saturdays episode, there's only 4 episodes left...I feel duped, the director said it was more of a love story not politics he lied. But I do like that there's at least 1 slap/force kiss in the last few episodes :) On that note, Andrew and Rita should hook up. She does look like his ex, just saying... :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I LOVE THIS LAKORN SO MUCH ! I just started watching. Im on episode 07 now. I really love the songs. And Rita & ADnrew's chemistry. I love them together so much! I want to see them together in a modern lakorn already, Lol !

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder what would andrew do if he knows the truth that the uncle who is the one kills his dad. andrew and rita cutest couple ever. i never finds andrew this attractive before. gosh his killer smile.
He has killer eyes! His voice is so deep and he's so mysterious. I admire him and hope he continues to act and look this good forever.

I know. He actually has to act possessive, which I don't think has happened in any other lakorn. There's usually not really a big antagonist for him to act possessive against in the past. I can't wait to see the end and I hope it's a good ending.