MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: :lol: .....i don't want r' or willing' !!! There no action in those HAHHAHA ...i want attempt(s) !!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. even attempts satisfy our thirst. i think i prefer willing and an end result with a bundle of joy .

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, since they are MARRIED ...there a high chance there will be an "R" scene HAHAHA lakorn expert *ahem* and plus they are supposedly ..ENEMY only confirm it ! But, yeah ... a little red dot girl is cool too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahaha of course everyone wants an arisoya in here but hmmmm the name will be switch lol.. haha .... we'll need to make a new one.. but hmmm i wonder wat the names will be........ xp.. hehe..

lol.. we sure do love :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: haha n of course the attempts.. but wow..... that'll be too much to ask for keke xp ..

thanks wishbone.. a happy ending yay......

cecilia

Staff member
just think of a princess name -- not sweet but warrior like :p
wouldn't help either if we don't know the parents' names to begin with LOl

cikna

sarNie Adult
^haha. what's up with us wanting willing and baby. we constantly make DONNA bring ARIK into the picture, now we're asking Wishy about this in this topic too .. but i wont' mind hearing it too :blush: ..

since they are enemy, can't they be like Rome and Aff in MY ENEMY? -- let their love be a battleground :clap:

me second that!! i have a feeling it will turn out like that. i'm foreseeing that princess aff will run from the palace when she found out that the "willing" part is actually a bet between lord aum with other nobles. little did she realise, he actually has strong feelings for her ^_^

the opening ceremony has not begun, i'm imagining already!!! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
ahaha. sajenna, speaking of that. i think PRINCESS ARISOYA sound nice since we didn't get her in JLR. :p