MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

fun

Expired Sarnie
yup it has been confirmed.. and the producer, ah'tou, is sooo excited that he couldn't stop talking about it.. he brags about it at every interview before the reporters even got the chance to ask him about it.. kept going on and on about umm and aff.. he's going to poor all his energy into this project.. it'll be good..
I hope he does, he got the Ateam fans dying of thriller and excitement.

natty

Chubs
oh man.. i totally forgot that some just dont go to spicy or know that i'm pretty catty and full of sarcasm..

i must apologize, my fault.. no pjj aren't thrill about these two.. they came to ch 3 believing that they would be able to control and manage their own lakorn.. i mean at least that was what the fans have been saying.. that ch 3 don't force their producers to choose their pra'nangs like ch 7.. but that was proven wrong.. ah'tou doesn't like to talk about this project nor does he mention the pra'nang.. he just kept talking about his free agent beloved child oil and his first project with ch 3.. he said he's just going to focus on that project...

so yeah i'm sorry.. my bad..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aff as a princess....... i so cant wait.. n mr prince charming aum..
It will be more satifying if they add forced-turn-to willing scenes for making little prince and princess....hehehehe

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i'm hoping that nang'ek and pra'ek would be the ateam and still having high hopes that they'll not change the cast...i mean they can change anyone in the cast but not both the main ones which is the ateam...cross my fingers and even toes...i can't wait to see this one...eekk...

cecilia

Staff member
^same here .. but would kill others :eek:
i wouldn't mind seeing aff with oil since Oil's love child of ah too :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
true true, well that's a possibility since oil is a free agent. the pairing bound to happen sooner or later.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aff said Mongkut Sang Jun and Plerng Boon are scheduled but things could change because both openings are mid next year. She asked Ah Thoo to wait for her and he understands she has other commitments/queue and she hopes he won't be "noi jai". If everything goes as planned then she will be in both lakons. I take that as nothing is confirmed until they start shooting. I hope she doesn't get replaced because they are big lakons and I want Ah thoo to wait for her too. If he can't, it will be due to scheduling conflict more than his preference for another actress. If that was the case, he would have told her no in the first place. Oh FYI, Ah Jim Mayurachat will be directing Plern Boon.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't mind either if oil w/aff. i think its good chance to see new pair of couple together tho. don't want to see the same couple all of the time...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMYGOSH it is confirmed and everything! this is BLISS, i tell ya! lol, i'm so excited for yet another ATEAM lakorn! and this time they get to be Prince and Princess, just like how they look!! :wub: :wub:
gosh, i can't wait! >< they better not change it or i might cry! lol