MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

fun

Expired Sarnie
prince and princess!!! yea, i really really hope they are in here!! ateam will look awesome in royal clothing!!! besides, it would be a change for them. they will play so many genre of lakorns.

1. slap kiss (jam leuy ruk)

2. family (botun gleep sood tai)

3. love love love (namtan mai)

4. royalty (mungkood sang jun)
Now we'll need a comedy from them. I mean straight up comedy. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... i like that neena for the nm lol.. love love love.. hehe

indeed.. a comedy role would be great.. i so wanna see them in one..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
There's the rumour now that it's gonna be Andrew and Sririta as P'ek and N'ek and it's gonna open in February of next year.
Still waiting for confirmation.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oohh - I was looking forward to A-Team. Oh, well .... :unsure:

Okay, time to keep my expectations at reasonable level ... B)

Thx, wishy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwe.. so it might not be ateam anymore.. T_T.. thats fine.. T_T.. i'll get to see rita hehe.. but which andrew? .. thanks wishy.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. it'll be awesome to see Andrew G back on screen if he were to come back and do it with Rita ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, andrew/rita????? thats even better!..a new pairing. ive always wanted to see them pair up. i hope its true!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also heard from andrews fan that he might be starring in this. i hope he has atleast 2 lakorns for 2009. he needs to make a come back.

solin

sarNie Adult
I prefer to have Andrew and Rita for this one !
first because It will be great to see Andrew comeback on screen
then because I get tired of Aum & Aff (don't be mad please lol)
last because Rita makes a better princess than Aff

cecilia

Staff member
i personality dont' want to prejudge on this case, anyone can be a princess and look better --- i've said it before and in the end, have to take my word back Lol
anyway, i don't mind anyone in here as long as they're Andrew/Rita or one of the ATEAM member :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea... ateam or not.. im fine.. n if it is andrew gregson with rita.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. lol.. hehe.. it'll be awesome.. i think aff looks nice as a princess... and of course rita too.. ^_^.. love them two ladies

cecilia

Staff member
no kidding, her IDO wedding photoshoot looks so BEAUTIFUL ... with the crown on her head like that ..
i would so love to see her in here .. but if not, it's still okay too .. just, i prefer her over the other n'ek first .. LOl

solin

sarNie Adult
i personality dont' want to prejudge on this case, anyone can be a princess and look better --- i've said it before and in the end, have to take my word back Lol
anyway, i don't mind anyone in here as long as they're Andrew/Rita or one of the ATEAM member :p
Don't take me wrong !
I didn't mean that Aff won't make a good princess...in contrary I'm sure she will be a pretty princess...
but what I wanted to do is a kind of fun Lol.
Since I'm a big Rita fan (and not really liking Aff) It's quite normal that to me Rita will make a better princess :D
...I don't say it objectively :p

but even if It's Aff I don't have anything against it.

cecilia

Staff member
Don't take me wrong !
I didn't mean that Aff won't make a good princess...in contrary I'm sure she will be a pretty princess...
but what I wanted to do is a kind of fun Lol.
Since I'm a big Rita fan (and not really liking Aff) It's quite normal that to me Rita will make a better princess :D
...I don't say it objectively :p

but even if It's Aff I don't have anything against it.
i get your point ja ..
i'm just saying it too b/c i'm a BIG fan of aff ..
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, we're entitle to our thoughts
it's okay for you to pick your choice like i do too but what i'm trying to say is ..
it doesn't matter, sometime, things turn out better than one expect, that's all Lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
If it is to be ANDREW it'd be sooo awesome! I miss him so much :( And w/ RITA. Wow! I hope so b/c both there schedule don't seem busy [:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Andrew and Sririta might be the p'ke and n'ke. A new pair to look forward too. lol... I hope its them. hehe... I also like Aff but she have to many up coming lakorn for 2009 so if its Andrew and Sririta its kool and if Aff still in this lakorn I'm still watch it lol