Music Video of the "R" scenes

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Yeah it's quiet interesting eheheh..some of the Lakorns I haven't seen but I know about them from reading and stuff..

But I don't know if anybody else feels the same...overall it's really good..but I find that I have a hard time deciding which screen to concentrate. (the background of the one in front of it) cuz both looks good.. that's my only issue eheheh

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the nice comments. Disclaimer, I'm not all that obsessed with rape scenes but its sort of a tribute to this site. :p :shocked: Anyhow here's the revised version. Its sort of different so its worthwhile to download it and its a wmv file so the file isn't that big. Added slap scenes and a happy ending to the vid.

Khatiya if you found the old one "busy" this one has a more overlap to it. Its mainly cause I get bored easily and need constant stimulation for the eye.

Again thanks to Sarn and the site. :wub:

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LAX5CD...N11NFENC51KHC82

Q: Does anyone know how to edit the title or the byline of the topic title?

sarN

sarNie Granny
jeanie said:
Thanks for all the nice comments. Disclaimer, I'm not all that obsessed with rape scenes but its sort of a tribute to this site. :p :shocked: Anyhow here's the revised version. Its sort of different so its worthwhile to download it and its a wmv file so the file isn't that big. Added slap scenes and a happy ending to the vid.

Khatiya if you found the old one "busy" this one has a more overlap to it. Its mainly cause I get bored easily and need constant stimulation for the eye.

Again thanks to Sarn and the site. :wub:

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LAX5CD...N11NFENC51KHC82
[post="100189"][/post]​

:lmao: u know i dont mind if u dont' credit it me :ph34r:

luna_301190

sarNie Egg
yes, can anybody pls upload again..."r" scenes r kind of nice to watch...add to the story...any reply is much appreciated :unsure:

luna_301190

sarNie Egg
how come i cannot download...i tried like a zillion times already... :wacko: i'm goin nuts trying to figure out how to make it work...... :wavecry: is there any way tt i cn dl it like on megaupload? if ur too busy..it's ok..i'm just asking...sorry for the inconvenience :sweat:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
sorry but please reupload....the links are all expired......by the way.... seems like the mv was fun watching...?...by the shows of comments......