My Bratty Assistant

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i couldn't help but laugh when reading this...LET'S GO ANN! (cheering for ann, after all dennis puts her through)...i'm glad it was the 5th floor and not the 20th or something....thanks for the update

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry about the long wait....I am a slacker!! :p

Chapter 4

The next morning Ann had to get up earlier than usual. She ran out of the house to catch a taxi, but only to find out that she had forgotten a slip that contain Dennis’s address. She had to run back to the house to get it and that was when she knew it will be a long day.

The taxi pulled up to a big house. Ann double check the address to make sure she got the right house and indeed it was the right house. She paid off the taxi driver and rang the gate.

“I am here to see Mr. O’Neil.”

The guard looked at her up and down. “Ann Thongprasom?” Ann nodded. “Mr. O’Neil is expecting you.” He opened the gate and leaded Ann to the front entrance.

The man leaded Ann inside. Ann could see Dennis waiting for her in the living room. She looked at her watch and noticed she was twenty minutes late. She hates to find out what he has to say to her about being late.

He was reading the paper and she couldn’t see him behind it. The guard left leaving Ann there staring at Dennis. She cleared her throat to get his attention.

“You’re late!” He said from behind the paper.

“I am sorry, the taxi driver got lost.”

“No excuses. I specifically told you 7:00am sharp!” He said sharply putting down the paper. He looked up and met her gaze. His eyes piercing into hers. “Let this be your last warning.” Ann nodded. “Get me my coffee.”

“Kah.” She nodded and walked off, but stopped and turned to him. “Err…where would I get that?”

“The kitchen!” He said with annoyance.

“Oh.” She turned, but turned back. “Where is the kitchen?” She smiled weakly. He shot her a dark gaze. “Never mind.” She quickly said and left.

Ann wondered around the hallway looking for a kitchen, but has no idea where it was. The house was big and not a single servant or maid around anywhere for her to ask. Fifteen minutes later she gave up and managed to find her way back to the living room.

“Err…Mr. O’Neil, I…errr…” She didn’t know where to begin. Too embarrass to admit she could not find the kitchen.

Dennis looked up and wasn’t surprise to see her without his coffee. “Well?”

“I can’t find the kitchen…” Her voice trail off and she could feel her cheeks turned red of embarrassment.

“How stupid can you be?”

Ann’s face flamed. That was it, she couldn’t take it anymore. She had tried to be nice and control her temper, but he was being difficult. “This is not my house!” She snapped. “If you want your coffee, why don’t you get it yourself?” Dennis arched his bow. “After all, you got up early enough to get yourself one.”

Dennis shot out of his chair and charged toward her. Ann’s eyes widen and she quickly stepped back. She backed up against the far end of the wall. He stopped only a few inches from her.

“I have two rules for my assistant.” He said through clenched teeth. “One, do as I said and two don’t argue!” Ann swallowed hard gazing in his dark eyes. The man was very tall, very intimidating. “Understand?!” He yelled. Ann jumped and quickly nodded.

Dennis turned away as he mumbled something Ann couldn’t make out what he was saying. She was sure it wasn’t nice and it was probably about her. She gave him a dirty look from behind and raised her fist at him, but quickly lowered her fist when he stopped and turned to her. She forced a weak smile. He looked at her with his eyes narrowed as he called for his servant.

“Show her around and make it quick.” The servant nodded. He turned to Ann. “I still need the coffee.”

Ann nodded and left with the servant.

Dennis’s cell phone rang after Ann was out of sight. He looked down at the familiar number. “Yes? Sure, I’ll meet you later for lunch.”

The servant showed Ann around the house very briefly and very fast. She could hardly keep up with the servant. Ann walked in the living room with a cup of coffee in her hand. Dennis was nowhere to be found. He was not in the living room. She put the coffee down and looked around.

One of the guard showed up and told her Dennis had already left and asked her to meet him at the office. Ann was filled with rage. How can he just leave her like that? Damn him! She gathered her things and rushed out of the house.

She had to call the taxi to get back to the office. When she got to the office, Dao was there waiting for her.

“Where have you been, Ann? Mr. O’Neil is very angry and he…”

“Angry?” Ann threw up her hand. “Why?”

“He needs the file for the next meeting and because you are late, he missed the meeting.” She said and grabbed Ann’s arm. “C’mon, he is waiting.” She pulled Ann with her to the elevator. She pushed Ann in the elevator. “I’ll see you later.”

“Wait, aren’t you coming?” Dao shook her head and left. “Great!” Ann said and rolled her eyes.

Ann stood by the close door to Dennis office. She inhale sharply and calmed herself before she walked in the office. She saw Dennis stood by the big bay window with his back toward her. He had both his hands on his hip. He turned around and gave her a cold stare.

“Where have you been?” He yelled across the room. Ann jumped back startled. “I’ve lost one of my biggest clients today because of your tardiness.” He pointed at her. Ann stood there frozen in place staring at him. “Where are those files?” Ann’s eyes widen as she remember she left it at his house. Dennis shook his head reading her mind.

“I was in a hurry…”

“Shut up!” He barked. Ann face flamed. “Can’t you do anything right?”

“You left without me!” She snapped no longer can hold in her tempers. “Why can’t you be a little considerate?” Dennis arched his bow. “Since we are already off to a bad start, I might as well say this now.”

Dennis sighed in disbelieve. He had never seen or knows any employee acting like her. She managed to turn the table on him when it was clearly her fault for being late. Instead of getting angrier with her, he thought it was amusing and he wants to know what she had to say in her defense. He sat down in his chair and waited for her to continue.

Suddenly feeling uncomfortable of him staring at her, she wasn’t sure if she should continue. Still angry, she lifted her chin and decided to tell him her demand.

“You have your rules and I have mine.” She started. He gave her a pointed look, brows lifted. “As you can see, I am not as rich and don’t have a car to drive around with. All I have is the bus pass to get around town, so for you to leave me behind and expect me to get to places in time, it’s impossible!”

“With the salary that I pay you, you should be able to get a car.”

“Oh great, but until I get pay I can only afford a bus pass!” She rolled her eyes. “Beside, I am not spending that much money on a car.”

“Is that it? Car is your problem?” He was getting irritated with her nonsense excuses.

“Well…”

He threw his key on his desk. “Take my car.” He interrupted her. Ann’s eyes widened. “Now you don’t have any excuses.”

“I can’t take your car!”

“Who said you can have it? I am letting you borrow it for the moment until you get yourself a car.”

“I am not buying a car! I can use the money for something that’s more important.”

“What is with you and the money?”

“Excuse me for being poor.” She said dryly.

“Look, I am not going to sit here and argue with you.” He gave her a hard stare and lean forward. “If you can’t keep up with me, you might as well quite.” Ann opened her mouth to response, but decided not to. He stood up and walked toward her with his key. “Take my car and I expect to see you early tomorrow.” He handed her the key.

“But…”

He grabbed her hand and put the key in it. “Take the rest of the day off.” He walked toward the door. “Don’t worry; you’ll get pay for a full day.” He left.

Ann looked at the key in her hand. Great! Now I have a car, but don’t know how to drive it.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY an update...late to work and dennis left without her...at least she got a car and the day off..she doesn't know how to drive a car awww, well i can't either ^^

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for reading. ^_^

Ann never had a car and never drive one. She even said she wouldn't buy one even if she got money. Dennis will soon find that out. ^_^

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Alright, here is a long update! Enjoy! ^_^ Was kinda in a hurry....

Chapter 5

Ann ran into Amy in the lobby on the main floor. Amy asked Ann to join her for lunch across the street. Ann agreed and left with her.

“I cannot believe he let you borrow his car?”

Ann rolled her eyes. “What good is that? I don’t know how to drive that car.” She leaned back against her chair.

“If you would have listened to me when we were still in school, you wouldn’t have this problem.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t think I would have to drive. Isn’t that what the bus is for?”

“I would love to teach you, but I don’t know how to drive stick shift.” She frowned.

“I know the basic of it, but to drive one? Well, I am not sure. Never try it.”

They were both picking on their food thinking of a way out of the situation when Amy saw Dennis walked in the front entrance. She leaned forward and said, “Here come your boss.”

Ann turned her head and looked at the front entrance. He was not alone. Next to him was a pretty young lady.

“I think that’s his girlfriend.”

“Lets hurry up and leave.” Amy wrinkled her eyes before nodding her head.

Ann walked back to the parking lot after she said good bye to her friend, Amy. She found Dennis car parked in the reserved area. She stood there for a moment staring at the car with the key in her hand.

You should give it a try, Ann. Beside, how hard can it be? Amy and Pat seemed to know how to drive. If they can do it, you can, too. She thought to herself. Well, you ask for it, Dennis. She unlocked the car and step inside. She adjusted her seat and checked the mirror. She looked around to see where everything was before shifting to reverse.

Okay, how hard can this be? She check to make sure no one was behind her before she back up. The minute she let go of the clutch and stepped on the gas, the car shook and suddenly died. She yelled out with a startled. She didn’t expect it to die like that, so she started up the car again. Same thing happen when she let go of the clutch. She pounded her fist on the steeling wheel. Damn it!

Someone tap on her window. She turned and recognized the young man staring at her with a smile. She rolled down her window.

“Yes?”

“Are you alright?”

“I would be if I can figure this car out.” She said dryly.

He chuckled. “I am surprise Dennis would lend his car to someone who doesn’t know how to drive stick.” Ann scowled at him. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh. It’s not that hard. I can teach you if you like.”

“Thanks, but I don’t to bother you.”

“Not at all.” He walked over to the passenger side and get in the car.

“Jason, is it?” Ann asked with a smile.

He nodded and smile. “Okay, it’s easy. Just back up slowly.”

“I did, but it died every time I tried to back up.”

“Don’t let go of the clutch. Try to balance the clutch and the gas.” Ann nodded and tried it. It work, she back up out of the parking slowly. “Good!” He smiled. “Now put it in first gear.”

Ann shift into first gear and did the same thing. Before she could react the car shook and died. She tried again and this time the car move forward and stop. They spent the next half hour bopping their head and by this time Ann was ready to give up.

“You are doing great!” Jason tried to cheer her up.

“Yeah right!” She rolled her eyes. “It’d been over thirty minutes and we are not out of the parking lot!” She threw up her hands as of giving up. “Beside, my neck hurt.” She complained while rubbing her neck with a frown.

Jason tried so hard not to laugh. “Maybe not so good, but if you keep on practicing I am sure you will know.”

Ann shook her head. “No. Not going to happen.” She opened the door and stepped out. Jason also got out of the car. “Can you put this car back? I feel better taking the bus home.”

“Fine, but let me take you home.”

Ann eyes narrowed. “I can take the bus or taxi.”

“I insist.” He grinned.

“Alright.”

Jason pulled up his car in front of her apartment.

Ann turned to him with a smile. “Thank you.”

“If you need a ride to work, I can pick you up.” He offered.

Ann shook her head. “No, but thanks.”

“Are you sure?” She nodded. He watched her get out of the car. He leaned toward the window and said, “We should do lunch sometime.”

“Sure.” She waved and went into her apartment.

Next morning Ann arrived to Dennis house a little early, but only to find out that he was not there. He had left her a note to meet him at the office. The notes said to be there at 7:30am. Ann looked at her watch and thought it was impossible for her to get to the office by 7:30am.

It was already 7:25am and she got stuck in traffic. Great! I am going to get my head chew off because of this! She sighed in frustration. She felt a little relief when the car started moving again. When the taxi pulled up in front of the building she quickly paid him off and rushed in the building.

“Oh my god, Ann!” Dao rushed over to her. “Where have you been? Mr. O’Neil was looking for you.”

Ann nodded. “I know. Where is he now?”

“He is in a meeting and you should be there!” Ann nodded and rushed toward the elevator.

Ann stood by the close door and took a deep breath. She was nervous and embarrass for showing up late. She opened the door and peek inside. She scanned to room of five people and her gaze stopped at Dennis. He was sitting at the top end of the table. He shot her a murderer look. Ann smiled weakly and walked in the room. She took a seat next to him.

She leaned closer and whispered, “I’m sorry.”

“We’ll talk about this later.” He said through clenched teeth. “Go back to my office and wait for me there.”

Ann nodded and stood up. He watched her as she made her way to the door and left.

All the while Ann was pacing the room thinking of how she should defend herself. It was her fault that she was late. He didn’t tell her ahead of time and she did get to his house early enough.

Suddenly the door burst open. Ann was startled by the sudden intrusion. She swirled around to see Dennis standing by the door. He slammed the door shot with his foot and charged toward her. She quickly back away from him.

“Where have you been? Do you know how many times Dao and I tried calling you?” He yelled. “You were supposed to be here by 7:30am!” Ann was speechless and couldn’t answer him. His sudden attack caught her off guard. “What excuse do you have this time? You needed a car; you got a car and now what?”

Equally angry, Ann could not hold her tongue. After all, it wasn’t her fault for being late and she didn’t ask for his car.

“Stop yelling at me!” She shot back. Surprised by her action, Dennis stepped back. She marched forward and waved her finger at him. “If you would have inform me yesterday of this meeting, I would have been here sooner.” Dennis arched his bow. “Second, you left without me! It was hard enough to catch a bus that early…” She continued.

“A bus?” He interrupted her with his eyes narrowed. Ann wrinkled her eyes and bit her lower lip. “Why did you take the bus? I gave you my car!”

“I don’t know how to drive your car!” She snapped. “And I didn’t ask for your car!” She marched over to her desk and took the key from her purse. She threw it on his desk. “If you want me to meet your demands, you have to meet mine!”

Dennis laughed at her remarks. Never in his life had he came across anyone like her. She was his employee and she has no right in such demands.

“I am glad you find humors in this.” She said flatly giving him a heated look.

Dennis stopped laughing. “Did you forget who sign your pay check or are you just plain stupid?”

“With a remark like that, it’s no wonder no one wants to work for you.” She said dryly.

His eyes darken as he does not like her insult. “But you apply for this position didn’t you?” A black scowled crossed her face as she opened her mouth to argue. “There’s the door.” He said before she could get a word out. “If you can’t handle this job, you are free to leave.”

Ann hesitated. This was not going according to her plan. It had only been a few days and yet she was having so many problems with him. Three months is a long time and she wasn’t sure if she could hold out that long. His reasons were half right. He was her boss and she has no right to argue.

“Well?” He suddenly said after getting no response from her. He eyes piercing into hers, challenging her.

“Who said I couldn’t keep up with you?” She finally said lifting her stubborn chin. “You have to give me times and rooms to work. You can’t expect me to read your mind.”

“Why not?” A slow, wicked smile parted his lips. “I saw the way you look at me.” She blushed and could feel the heat up her cheeks. She lowered her head and looked away. “I’ll let you off this time.”

Ann looked up in surprise. She didn’t think he would still keep her around. She watched as he walked over to his chair and sit down.

“Lets talk about your transportation situation.”

“I don’t have any problem with taking the bus.”

“I do.” He gave her a hard stare. “If I ask you to go across the city to get me something, what are you going to do? Jump on a bus and go?” He leaned forward. “I am a very busy man.”

“I’ve noticed.” She mumbled dryly under her breath.

“I do not appreciate your dry comments either.” He said. Ann lowered her head embarrass that he had heard her. “Have you no manners?” Ann raised her head and opened her mouth to argue. “Tsk, tsk, see what I mean?” He said shaking his head. Ann scowled and closed her mouth. “That’s the number one rule. No argue.”

“Fine.”

“Where is your cell phone?” Ann bit her lower lip and frowned. Dennis sighed with irritation. “Unbelievable!” Dennis suddenly stood up, grabbed her purse on her desk and walked toward her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the door.

“Hey, where are you taking me.”

He ignored her and dragged her out of the office. He dragged her down the hallway and toward Dao’s office. He walked in there with Ann. Dao immediately stood up and greeted him. He let go of Ann’s hand and hand her the purse.

He turned to Dao. “Get her a new cell phone and find her a car that she can drive it.” Dao nodded and a little confused. Dennis turned to Ann and look at her up and down. “And take her out shopping for new wardrobe. I cannot have you looking like that in front of my clients.”

Ann raised her eyes and was feeling a little insult. “What’s wrong with what I wear?”

“Nothing, but I don’t like my assistant looking like a granny.”

Ann face flamed. Never in her life had anyone called her old! She was beyond pissed. Without thinking, she swing her purse at him full force. Dao gasped. Dennis grabbed her purse when she took another swing.

“How dare you insult me?” She yelled angrily pulling back her purse. Refused to let go of her purse, he sighed in annoyance. “What kind of gentlemen are you to insult a woman of her appearances?”

She continued to pull on her purse with full force. Dennis suddenly let go of the purse and Ann stumbled backward and fell on her butt. She groaned. Dao quickly went to help her up.

“Please Ann, calm down.” Dao said quickly before Ann could yell at Dennis.

“I hope you drop that bratty attitude the next time I see you.” He said scowled and left.

“What a bastard!” Ann said angrily. “I have never!”

“Shhh…Ann, please.”

“But you heard what he just said to me.”

“Yes, but you hit him with your purse. You are lucky you did not get fire.” She said with her eyes wide. “C’mon, we have got to get you those things.” She pulled Ann toward the door. “We have a long day ahead of us.”

Ann stopped her by the door. “Are you honestly going to get me all those things?” Dao nodded. “Are you serious?” She threw up her hand in disbelieve.

“C’mon, we are wasting time.”

Ann shook her head and followed Dao out of the office.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: speaking of Ann falling on her ass, I fell on my ass on saturday night when I was at the club. <_< But the plus side to that is I found my friend's earring. :loool:

resai

sarNie Egg
lol I love Ann's role. She just crack me up. I can't wait to read more.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
As always, thanks for reading!! ^_^

Chapter 6

Later that afternoon, Dennis met up with his friend for lunch. While looking over the menu, Dennis chuckled at the thought of Ann. He couldn’t believe she actually hit him with her purse. He could’ve easily fire her, but he couldn’t bring himself up to do it.

“What’s so funny?”

Dennis looked up from the menu and smiled. “Nothing.” He put down his menu and leaned back with a big grin on his face. “It’s my assistant.” Jason arched his brow. “I asked Dao to take her out shopping for new wardrobe and she hit me with her purse!” He laughed. “Who would have thought I would get abused by my very own assistant!”

“Are you serious? She actually hit you?” He asked in disbelieve. “Did you fire her?” Dennis shook his head. Jason suddenly grinned. “Figure. It’s no wonder you were willing to let her drive your car when she doesn’t know how to drive.”

Dennis stopped smiling. “How did you know?”

Jason chuckled. “I ran into her in the parking lot. The poor girl doesn’t know a single thing about driving that car and yet you gave her your key.”

Dennis rolled his eyes knowing where this conversation was going. Jason grinned and leaned back. “She is cute.” Jason admitted. Dennis arched his brow. “But she’s not my type. She’s more like your type.”

Dennis eyes widen with horror. “Are you crazy?” Jason laughed. “I don’t date that kind of girl.”

“Why not? She’s prefect for you.”

“I rather not!” He rolled his eyes. “I don’t date my assistant and beside, she’s a brat!”

“And Poo’s not?” Dennis sighed in annoyance. “Seriously, Dennis, you have got to leave that girl.”

“I don’t know what you have against her, she’s fine to me.”

“Yes, to you and only you.” He said dryly. “Honestly, you know she’s only after one thing.”

“I am not serious with her. You of all the people should know me better.” He smiled and shook his head at Jason. He picked up the menu and studied it.

“But she’s pretty serious with you.”

Dennis knew Jason was right. Lately Poo had been taking over part of his life. She seems to be everywhere and anywhere that he would be. She called or text him every five minutes. He thought she would be different from other women, but he thought wrong. She was just like any other women. All they ever want were to get in bed with him or his money or both. Maybe that was why he couldn’t fire Ann because she was the only woman that stood up to him. In some way that was a turn on and his attraction toward her was nothing like he had ever experience. But he’ll be damn to admit that.

During the remaining of the week, Ann managed to not get in an argument with Dennis. She got her new wardrobes, a new blackberry and a new car. Even though she got a new car, it hasn’t left her apartment. The dealer dropped it off and parks it in front of her apartment and there it sat. Ann had been taking taxi to work and Dennis was too busy to notice until Friday afternoon.

Ann followed Dennis closely behind him out of the elevator and to the front entrance. With folders in her arms, she hurried trying to catch up with him. Dennis stopped abruptly and turned to Ann. She ran into him and dropped the folder on the floor.

Dennis rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. “Must you be so clumsy?” He looked at her scrambling the floor to pick up the folders.

Ann gritted her teeth and keeping her mouth shut while she hurried and picked up the folders. Just stay calm, it’s Friday and only a minor mistake. Beside what else could go wrong? Just put on a happy face and ignore him. She stood up and smiled at him.

“What are you smiling at? This is no time for smiling.” He said impatiently. Ann’s smile vanished and replace by a dark scowl. “Get your car, it’s faster.” He turned and headed toward the exit.

“My car?” Her eyes widened. She ran after him. “Wait, I…” She stood next to him just outside the building.

“Go get your car and come pick me up.”

“About that…” She smiled weakly and bit her lower lip. “Err…I…”

Dennis got irritated and annoy by her. “Spit it out!” Ann stepped back, nervous and knows Dennis will explore if he finds out she did not have her car. “Well?”

“I didn’t bring my car.” She said quietly.

“And why not?” He scowled at her. “Don’t tell me it broke down because you just got that car not too long ago.” Ann could not find any excuses this time and had to think fast, but Dennis did not give her a chance to find one. “How did you get here this morning?” She bit her lip again. “Well?” He snapped.

Ann jumped back. She should have told him, but he never ask and she did tell him she doesn’t know how to drive. He can’t be mad because of it.

“I can’t believe this.” Dennis mumbled shaking his head and was pacing the sidewalk. “Can’t you do anything right for a change?”

“Sorry, your highness!” Ann suddenly said. Dennis stopped pacing and shot her a dark gaze. “I already told you I can’t drive.”

“What?!” He charged toward her, but this time she refused to move from her spot. Everyone that walk pass them were looking at them. Dennis was a little embarrassed. Only inches from her stared down at her. “You mean to tell me you don’t know how to drive?” Ann simply shrugged. “What the..” Dennis raised his hand as if to choke her, but clenched his hand into a fist and brought it down to his side. He backed away speechless and gave up.

Ann thought it was ridiculous of him to over react. “I can call the tax...”

Dennis did not let her finish. He grabbed her hand and dragged her down the street toward his car. All Ann could do was followed him. She didn’t dare to get him angrier at her. Dennis opened the passenger side and shoved Ann inside the front seat. He slammed the door on shut and marched to the other side and get in the car. The Mercedes pealed out with a screech of tires.

Ann leaned back and was holding on to her seat half scared. She glanced at Dennis and knew he was angry at her. But he was going very fast and Ann feared for her life.

“Ne-khun! Slow down!” She yelled at him after he made a couple sharp turns passing the car in front of them. Dennis ignored her. “Did you hear me? Slow down!” Dennis continued to ignore her. Ann suddenly became angry at him. She swung her hand and punched him with the back of her hand. “Stop the car!” She yelled. Dennis speeds up. “Stop the car and let me out!”

She raised her hand to strike him again, but he caught it. He suddenly pulled over and stopped the car. Ann’s head flew forward at the sudden stop of the car.

“Are you crazy?” She yelled at him after she recovered from wild ride. “What are you trying to do, kill us both? You may not fear for your life, but I am!”

“Could you shut up for a minute?!” He snapped at her.

Ann stopped and looked at him. For a moment she didn’t response, but refused to hold her tongue. “I will not! What kind of boss are you? You can’t just do what you want and when you want!” Dennis inhaled deeply and his jaw tightened as he tried to control his temper. “That’s the problem with you, when things don’t go your way you get angry.” Ann continued to ramble on.

Dennis closed his eyes as if he could not take it. He had to shut her up and the only way to do it was to do it his way. He reached over and grabbed her face. He pulled her to him and smothered her words with a very forceful kiss.

“Mmmm…” She tried to scream, but couldn’t get a word out.

She pounded, pinched and yanked on his shoulder and collar, but nothing work. A moment later he let her go. Her heart was pounding against her chest as she did not know how to react to his action. It didn’t take long before her anger returned. She raised her hand to strike him, but he caught it.

“Do it again and this time I promise it won’t be just a kiss.” He warned.

Ann yanked her hand back and shot him a murderer look before turning away. Dennis grinned and drove off. All the while Ann was pouting in her seat.

“I am taking you back to your place to get your car.”

Ann head snapped up. “What?”

“You need to learn how to drive.” He simply said. “I cannot have you running around on a bus.”

“I can manage.” She said dryly.

“That’s not an exception.” He glanced at her. “You’ll learn how to drive and you will learn it today.” Ann opened her mouth to protest. “Think carefully before you argue, Ann.” He said with a wicked grin.

Ann closed her mouth catching his meaning. She scorned him and looked away. Just great! Now I have to deal with him the whole day! Not only that who knows what else he’s going to do to me. She thought in frustration.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhh that is so cute, dennis is going to teach her driving...and he kissed her, also has some feelings for her too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Awesome!!! Dennis is such an ass but I loving it. Funny I keep imagining Aum as Dennis. Guess the BBK virus is in me. Hehehehe!!! :lol: