my bratty princess

Sassy

sarNie Egg
yeah i was wondering i heard of this serie and i was wondering have anyone watch this yet well if anyone have it can you upload this for me please thankyou very much :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i saw MVs of it.... but didn't feel like watching it because i personally don't think Jang Nara and Alec Su make a good couple... she's too kiddy and plays all those similar parts...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
WHen did this came out??? oh and what's the summary of this series. . ? ^_^

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still downloading it right now; it's only in Mandarin (I think) and there's no subtitles yet, should I still maybe upload it?

meenia

sarNie Adult
I cannot not wait until it is translate in Thai or have English subtitle...love to see it. N'ek remind me of Vicki Zhao's role in Princess Pearl...

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD IT IN YSI... I DON'T LIKE TORRENTS... N I DON'T CARE IF IT DOESN'T HAVE SUBTITLES... THANKS..

yenvy

sarNie Egg
yeah..does someone has a upload place somewhere we can watch this drama. i tried torrent but it took days to download.
thanks

menia

For ppl who want this series in Khmer language, u can get at d-addict. someone upload there. :w000t: I was above to upload this series in Khmer dubbed in Sarnworld, but I don't have the last ending(someone borrow my DVD and lost it :angry: )..so, I decided to not to.

sunisa

menia said:
For ppl who want this series in Khmer language, u can get at d-addict. someone upload there. :w000t: I was above to upload this series in Khmer dubbed in Sarnworld, but I don't have the last ending(someone borrow my DVD and lost it :angry: )..so, I decided to not to.
[post="102273"][/post]​
That is great...can u plz give me the link? :ph34r: :D
Thanks!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I love this series...it was pretty funny and Jang Nara portrays her character as Situ Jing very well. Her and Alec was very cute in actions and couple wise too. :wub:

LOL...though, I wasnt too fond of Princess An Ning's costume...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH MAN, WHAT'S THIS SERIES ABOUT...THE GIST, ANYONE? THE NAME ALREADY SORT OF GIVE THE STORY AWAY...I THINK...BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SURE. LOL :rolleyes:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Credit: Yesasia

Synopsis:

Alec Su rose to fame with his Princess Returning Pearl, co-starring Vicki Zhao Wei, and now he takes up a similar role with the Korean popular actress Jang Nara. Also a period drama, Alec Su plays a young emperor who always sneaks out of the Palace, partly to tap public views on the royal court and partly to enjoy some freedom that he cannot have inside the Palace. He comes across a girl (Jang Nara), actually the princess of the previous dynasty, who loves to hang around dressed in men's clothes. They fall in love with each other - but the ex-princess seems too energetic to be confined in the Palace! Filled with hilarious jokes and splendid actions, this is an entertaining drama series suitable for all!

PSSSTT!!! Thooky...you should watch it! ^_^