+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
one more for today...I hope they do a modern lakorn sumtime in teh future..not really digging them in a period lakorn especially Om hahaha

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL SALAN IS FRICKIN ADORABLE! and I agree with you on Om with the period lakorn. Doesn't fit him at all.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love it!!!

hmm I haven't gotten a chance to see Pancake/Om's lakorn. I think I'm going to skip it, I'm really excited about Om/Cherry's though~

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
9-26-11...SALAN 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY....It's been a year since they first met...these are just pictures on the day they met...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute. Was the really the actual day they met or their first event? I miss them so much.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Gaaah, Salan *__* they are just too cute.
if only i could stalk them...
taha, I love that poster, it's super amaazing;
you are too talented, Thip.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Even if you rushed it, it's still one good looking piece girl! Love your creative mind here. You're making me want to work more on PS, but too lazy right now lol. Keep it up, hope to see more from you, esp on Salan and Enrich! They're so adorable!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i forgot to ask you thip... that i need both individual and pictures together of SALAN. because like i said before, i am going to end my week with triple dose of artworks. ^^