+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i forgot to ask you thip... that i need both individual and pictures together of SALAN. because like i said before, i am going to end my week with triple dose of artworks. ^^
okie dokie...actually their pictures are scattered everywhere hahah but here's the link to tehir fanpage

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sabaiprae-Gunjaeporshe/254411081266405?sk=wall

this is the link to her star blog

http://star.ch7.com/Blog/Gallery.aspx?UserName=Solkeys

I'll send Sal's magazine shoots tonight along w/ other pictures that arent on fb but I think most of them are on there lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love your manip, like srsly, if you hadn't told me they were manip, I would've been fooled. Looks so real, bravo !
MTeam <3 The Salan poster is amazing, can't get enough of it.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Heee...more manipulations. Man, you guys are fast; that photoshoot was posted like a day or so ago and already you're done with the manips. :thumbsup:
BTW, that Salan poster looks like a professional cover of a magazine.

TubbyTinker

salan mv with other presenters for SWSL...special request, could anybody rip this vdo for me and give me the link..planning on uploading it to YT w/ english subs

http://saveworld.ch7.com/year4/Clip/Play/13?VideoID=70aac22694ba45c38ac8ec82ddd4bb78

TubbyTinker

Okay, these two got me all crazed up since morning...whoop! whoop! Luis and Maria are official! They're just so cute, love the way he stares at her......I couldn't come up w/ a concept so I made the same banner but diff. pix on the left...can't wait to watch this episode this weekend [since thats when the subs are finished lol]

nikki1786

LizQuen
Okay, these two got me all crazed up since morning...whoop! whoop! Luis and Maria are official! They're just so cute, love the way he stares at her......I couldn't come up w/ a concept so I made the same banner but diff. pix on the left...can't wait to watch this episode this weekend [since thats when the subs are finished lol]

ang i know you love me, Thip! it's funny that during this episode they showed what an official couple does as a first timer in a serious relationship. they had their official kiss, though it was just a smack. LOL official "BABE" callin.

When they met at the party again and Maria smiled at him. Luis knew what was the meaning of her smile. she said to him:

Maria: i will never be scared again.
Luis: i don't wanna lose you again. Is that mean?
Maria: Yes.
Luis: Yes as in you're my girlfriend now? Yes, as in you love me?-
Maria: Yes. Yes, I am you're girlfriend now and yes, that I love you... Babe! *Luis carries her with joy*

*PDA moment as you can see people around were watching*

i love the fact how Maria said "Babe" she was too cute to call him like that. LOL anyways, i am gonna use the siggy. LOL

TubbyTinker

ahhh thank you for that lil summary..like I told ya, I'm watching the episode right now and that scene, all I understood was yes and mahal kita hahahahah..oh yeah and babe...

the part where maria came back and his face lit up.....gah...love that face and smile...these sscaps made my day and today's episode...even when I was eating pizza, i couldnt stop thinking about them...was trying hard not to smile so ppl wont notice hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahhh thank you for that lil summary..like I told ya, I'm watching the episode right now and that scene, all I understood was yes and mahal kita hahahahah..oh yeah and babe...

the part where maria came back and his face lit up.....gah...love that face and smile...these sscaps made my day and today's episode...even when I was eating pizza, i couldnt stop thinking about them...was trying hard not to smile so ppl wont notice hahaha
WTH~! don't tell me you're at school while watching it Thip!?! XD lmao i would do the same thing! hahaha
there's actually a scap of that where Luis' face lit up and smile as Maria goes back to the party. LOL here it is.