+++MY DeSiReS+++

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
goodness thip, your gifs are so good! what program are you using? lol.. i'm getting lazy making my gifs lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh was it the scene after he foes shopping for teh ring w/ his dad and luis went to see maria at work? bc if its taht scene, I think they cut it out bc frm wat i saw, they were talking and somehow it flashed to sandra walking at night..there were no kisses
i was referring to this scene.unfortunately, this isn't the kind of GIF i want... because it moves like a picture. LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lol yeah I was preferring to that scene too...the one I ripped didn't have that scene...I'm gonna try and look at pinoy website then

@aikoden, I use adobe cs4 and Sony Vegas ja lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. im using the same.. except for SV..

i just want a program that can automatically make gifs for me.. im lazy these days.. @_@

nikki1786

LizQuen
omgness~!!!!!!!! you want me to scream over and over thip and i wasn't done yet since yesterday because i can't get over with MLDB's monday episode! :) i love it... gonna use it na... ^^

TubbyTinker

SALAN WALLPAPER....ONCE UPON OUR TIME.....

haha Nikki...I was smiling while making it too...gahhh..too many kisses and I'm bum she said no to hsi proposal right?

nikki1786

LizQuen
SALAN WALLPAPER....ONCE UPON OUR TIME.....

haha Nikki...I was smiling while making it too...gahhh..too many kisses and I'm bum she said no to hsi proposal right?
she said no in return... she gave him a sweet kiss. lol did you saw the monday episode? Luis and Maria had the picnic date LOL

anyways i love your SALAN wallie. made a comment awhile ago to your FB already. it's dreamy :)

TubbyTinker

haha RR, I know Sal's character is cute! Eventho New aint so good looking but I find myself cracking up on his character...his character Ton is actually cute, not him, but his chracter hahah

I'm actually subbing Sal's scenes frm Sentai so feel free to check my channel lol-salanhaeyo is the name na lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haha RR, I know Sal's character is cute! Eventho New aint so good looking but I find myself cracking up on his character...his character Ton is actually cute, not him, but his chracter hahah

I'm actually subbing Sal's scenes frm Sentai so feel free to check my channel lol-salanhaeyo is the name na lol
I know what you mean. At first, I admit I was a little disappointed but I actually think they are cute and funny together. My favorite part with Sal is when she rolls down in a plastic ball, that looked like so much fun.

I will check it out :) Thanks! Plus LOVE the poster of Mint and Porshe, although they are not on the same channel, there's hope that they might do an event together...maybe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Porshe and Mint are so cute together, if only the were in the channel, lol. :p

@rahut-rissaya: Porshe and Mint has attended 3 events together, already since the past year.