+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah the bandwidth is only temporary..like a few days or so I believe...I loved tinypic at first but then it starts deleting pictures out of nowhere...now I turn to imageshack..hopefully that one has no bandwidth since I upload most of the magazines scans there lol...anyone recommend a new image hosting?

sighs..I actually like photobucket...I made Nikki's GIF but I have to wait until photobucket comes back tho to upload it

TubbyTinker

haha Nikki...I'll watch it when u give me the link so I can do the GIf lol

anywho Game Rai Game Ruk is around the corner..did some wallies and banners

TubbyTinker

Nikki, here's ur previous request of the GIfs of Maria..hehe sorry it took long...was waiting for PB to work again since the bandwidth exceeded..I'll start on the other two request this weekend na

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki, here's ur previous request of the GIfs of Maria..hehe sorry it took long...was waiting for PB to work again since the bandwidth exceeded..I'll start on the other two request this weekend na

LOL i guess i have to blame it to your PB then :p i love this GIF brings back the memories of 2 weeks ago about this episode. LOL now i am hooked with this week's friday episode. Luis just couldn't stop kissing Maria there!!!!! and he proposed! LMAO~!!!!! i can't wait for that gif!

TubbyTinker

hehe...can u give me the link to today's or should I say friday's episode so i can rip it

anyways, RP of alex and mint...cant wait for their couple

I literally screamed at this pix when I found it on Kie's IG---jealous for the girls hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
here you go... XD
http://pinoy-ako.info/tv-show-replay/428-maria-la-del-barrio/52015-maria-la-del-barrio-21-october-2011.html

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i can't wait for mint and alex either. they look cute together.
love the one of SALAN and Kie

TubbyTinker

here's ur second request Nikki..Luis peeking lol..oh for friday's request, can u tell me the specific scene u want em to make...was watching it a minute ago and gahhh...he prosed..funny thing was he had put teh ring on before eh asked will u marry me hahahah

nikki1786

LizQuen
the specific scene i loved during the friday episode Oct21, Luis visited Maria while she was working on it. and later as their sweet conversation continues Luis tied their hands together because he wanted her to stay beside him forever.

the next thing happened Luis rained her with kisses.

that's my favorite scene and oh yeah... i love the GIF you made. hahah as soon as you gather the gif. i'll select ^^

TubbyTinker

the specific scene i loved during the friday episode Oct21, Luis visited Maria while she was working on it. and later as their sweet conversation continues Luis tied their hands together because he wanted her to stay beside him forever.

the next thing happened Luis rained her with kisses.

that's my favorite scene and oh yeah... i love the GIF you made. hahah as soon as you gather the gif. i'll select ^^
oh was it the scene after he foes shopping for teh ring w/ his dad and luis went to see maria at work? bc if its taht scene, I think they cut it out bc frm wat i saw, they were talking and somehow it flashed to sandra walking at night..there were no kisses