+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks Julie!

So I was listening to Taylor Swift and ps-ing at the same time...I was doing this FF poster and had no idea what to put as the title so the song You're Not Sorry comes up and I decided to use that LOL....

You're Not Sorry

I might write a mini story of this....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow that's some interesting quote there. I like the miniwallie. It caught my eyes. And since you might write it, hehee, i'll b lookin' 4ward.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. i c you did a banner of ken/anne too lol.. i've made some stuff but im too lazy to upload lol XD..

omg!!! pitt n four r too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TubbyTinker

yea...they are cute! I'm reading an interview of them right now and it's too cute....

the reporters asked how long have they been seeing each other and four counted her fingers and said "3 years and 3 months" and pitt added, "3 years and 3 months and 6 days"...I thought that was cute and i cant wait until their honeymoon and travel magazine come out...they went to samet island to do the photoshoot

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeek omg!! that's totally cute thip!
awwwe.. 3 yrs, 3 mths, and 6 days.. ehehe XD..
they make one super cute adorable couple XD..
n ooo really they had a photoshoot! yikes cant wait!

TubbyTinker

^^ yea...I can't wait to make banners for it LOL....

anyways...Tye just came out with a new photoshoot and I thought he look mighty handsome! so for sure I will be writing this story but dont know when since I have 3 other stories to finish LOL

Of 2 Hearts Which Combine

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
You're new graphics are looking too cute Thip!
Ahahaha PPitt&Four are too cute!
Wow, they've been seeing each other that long already??
Oh Thip, your poster of Tye&Pan may be giving me some inspiration to continue "the betrayal" heehee.

TubbyTinker

Okay here are some more..somehow PSing gives me inspiration to write my stories so I'll be doing this for awhile....lol

*************​

&& thank you for the comment ^_^​

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like your second banner with kong and namcha, she looks very pretty in it. and tye, just a word: wow!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
You getting pretty good. I like that banner you did of Wier...the banner of Tye and Pan look so cutie.