+++MY DeSiReS+++

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to have you back TubbyTinker. Your banners are so lovey and love the colors well blend. Your poster of Om & Pan look lovey.

anousone

sarNie Egg
wahhh Thip....I love the Om and Pancake ones...haha could you do one for me...I'm gonna send you the pictures right now

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you all for the comments. Somehow I’m not into Psing like I did before lolz…but I do it here and there when there’s good photo shoots of the stars. Here’s some new ones…very simple since I was too lazy ….basically I was messing with the brightness, colors, and vibrance.

Chat Parichat…I loved her from Autumn Destiny :wub:

Kan, Rotmay, and Tle Thanapol

Yui Jiranun

Posters…

Vill, Aom, Son..just love this photo shoot of theirs

Tawee Pope…I like this one the best! :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo thip... they look lovely.. i see your gettin the feel back..
and im just like you.. im not as motivated to ps these days.. im blank lol.. >_<
i remember ps-ing like crazy-ish (once in awhile) but not anymore...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow your posters are are so kool. The poster Aom, Vill, Son sound like a good story just by reading the quote. The poster of Tawee Pope is so lovey.

TubbyTinker

Thank you guys for the comments....ok since Halloween is coming up...I figure I do sumthin a lil grundgy/vintage poster...[still in the Aka-Pan mode, hehe]

**I got the title and quotes from Selena Gomez's song haha

TubbyTinker

^^ thanks...I like that one too

here's a FF poster...I'm thinking of writing this...but we'll see what my mind thinks in the future....

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!
Gorgeous Posters<3
Love themm,tehe;love Selena Gomez and her new album;]
BTW;i do hope you write Our Love to Keep,it looks awesome!