+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you all for all the comments. Here's some new artworks I've been doing but gsh, I need to get away from the simpleness I be doing....it just looks plain lol

Fulfilled requests

This I made out of boredom. I wont be writing it.

and a banner I made for Ana...I could have done a better one lol....the colors dont even match...aiyah!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow TubbyTinker your new artworks are so beautiful. That poster of Cee & Pan are so kool. Love color blend in the first poster.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Girl wat you talking about ... your artwork is not plain.. simple is always best.. love all ur artworks... especially if it has Mark in it..

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Cute Artworks/Posters!
&what are you talking about??
i dont think its simple,i think its perfect!
i just adore your works so much,,i wanna see more:]

TubbyTinker

Thanks everyone..although I still think mines are too simple...here's 2 more poster and a banner

possible new FF...I havent decided yet

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow! Those are gorgeously beautiful! I've been missing out on all of your prettiful works..haha
The posters & banners are FANTASTIC...Love them all <3 :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Now, I'm trying to think. Did Pan & Paul have a lakorn together before? Or am I just thinking that they did? Anyways, pretty posters as always Thip and thank you for KT posters <3

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Thip. I enjoyed all your art work. I saved some of them on my computer too. Love them. Please keep them coming. :thumbsup:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
And you say your artworks is too plain... It's gorgeous!!! I don't know what you are talking about .. lols... keep them coming!!

TubbyTinker

Thank girls....I think my turns out simple is because I'm too lazy to be adding other stuff to it

and to Noy, yes Paial and Pancake did do a lakorn together, Tookta Rerng Rabum...I havent finished that lakorn...maybe someday lol

here's one that I did of Mak and Mint....