+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you so much guys!

Well a New Year is beginning so a new couple for me. I just wanted to see how would Pancake look along side one of the CH3 praek if they were to do a lakorn together. I chose Boy Pakorn and these were the outcomes LOL...bootleg manipulation but it looks alright, right?...I might do a story about them after my other one is finish hehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

cecilia

Staff member
This one is awesome : http://i51.tinypic.com/27xlzr6.jpg .. maybe brighten up Boy's face a little to show the color contrast .. other than this, great manipulation ^^

Lovely banner for Pan's forum ja ..

TubbyTinker

Thanks for the tip girls....blurring...hmmm...I'm not sure how to do that but i'm go see what i can fix hehe...

--edit--

Okay, it was kinda hard changing the contrast so it turn out like this lolz....

Original pictures. The only reason why I called bootleg manip. is bc I just cut and paste lmao...

cecilia

Staff member
Okay .. i did a quickie on this and this is what i did to kindda fix it a little ..

What I did on Boy's face was:
1. Image - adjustment - brightness/contrast [brighten it up to your liking] - OK
2. Image - adjustment - color balance [adjust color up/down to balance the other person's skin tone] - OK
3. Image - adjustment - match color [this allows you to change the contrast a little more, adjust according to your liking] - OK
4. Filter - blur - smart blur [change radius to smooth out skin to balance off pan's smooth scan] - OK [You might have to test the grade level]

On Pan:
1. Image - adjustment - brightness/contrast [adjust quality to your liking]

Once you did all of these -- the outcome will blend in better. Hope this helps a little na.

nikki1786

LizQuen
and this is mine to continue ceci's manipulation. to get the whole magazine thing, i clone the skin part to Boy's forehead so the font of the magazine will come out nicely.

-2 copy layers
-clone the forehead part. its up to you if you want to done it with or without Boy's hair. XD
-pen tool the font... and delete the clone where it covered the font.

mostly in my manipulated pictures, i do the cloning. so it takes a long time to clone because you have to get the right blended color from skin to skin...

cecilia

Staff member
^i love that cloning tool and them healing tool -- awesome stuff lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love the banner!

OMG boy and pancake would make a good couple. they look nice. beautiful manipulations everyone...WAY better than me.

TubbyTinker

Oooh...love that one! Hehe!...Okay...and I thought coloring was gonna be easy...here's what I did from Ceci's tip...eh,lol.....

TubbyTinker

I was trying to do something different. [I was inspired by Nikki's wallpaper and how her techniques were,lolz. Although mines aren't pro like hers, it looks alright...Just Pancakes for now since her pictures were easy to find. More will be coming]