My Enemy

sarN

sarNie Granny
Moment later Palin follow him into the house and before she goes into his room , she carefully look around for any sign of people . She turn the knob half way -- then stop and curse under her breath. She was stress and worry about the outcome if anyone was to found out! The scandal is unbearable for her to face anyone in the house if she was expose!! Inside she was yearning for that young man but her conscience is throwing red flag by each passing moment !! She was about to walk away but suddenly the door swing open and Patta pull her into the room. And lock it. Nana was watching the scene thru the crack of her door and smile at the job well done.

Aff left her sister to goes back into the house . Tonight she going to a friend welcome party and she want to get ready for the event. She went up stair and walk toward her room when suddenly she saw Palin. Aff was speechless to witness her step-mom hurrying out of Patta's room and her hair was disarrange, even the clothes wasn't fully dress yet ! Obviously there something going on between the two!! Aff was disgusted and a shame to be related to such a sinful man! Furious she march across the hall and swing open the door ..

"how could you do this to our dad !!"he shouted with tear in her eye

Patta was startle at the sudden intrude and quickly reach for a towel on the floor to wrap around his waist . He rush toward the door and look outside to see if anyone around , then close the door behind them .

"shhh !! You want the whole world to know !!"

"you animal ! You commit a sin for sleeping with your own father's wife, do you even know what moral is ? "

"hey little girl! She came on to me !! Im a man !"

"a poor excuse for a man !!"

"¦it none of your business . Ms.Palin didn't even complain or worry about moral ! So , why should I ? The world isn't as beautiful and clean like you think , everyone is sinned"

"the only sinned person I see is YOU!! The world isn't clean because people like you polluted it !! Im telling my dad !!"?

"ha! Go ahead ! Let the old man have a heart attack and die .It only quicken my job "

"what the hell you talking about ?! He our father ! "

"then don't tell him"

"bastard.."

"watch your mouth little girl . I'm your brother and way older than you "

"you are not my brother . I'm glad I never had any memory of you when I was a kid . I pray karma will reach you today ..if not today ..then tomorrow ..but no matter how long it take ..it bound to come" she storm out the room and slam the door behind her .

Patta laugh it off and drop his body on the bed ! He didn't do anything wrong ? The old lady want it too and he was just there to finish it ! Beside , he didn't start the game it was them that started it first . So, it only fair that he and his mother have their turn in the game of karma.

Aff came back into her room and curse silently to herself . In all her life never had she saw a person so thick in the face like her brother . He a monster that came to destroy her family and probable a devil , who case a spell on everyone !! But what she doesn't understand is ..why ? Why is he doing all this ? Lust ? Money ? Why he came back after missing for 14 years ? She heard her mom had mention that father never liked him and always neglected him as a child ..and now she know why!! Because he lack moral and doesn' respect the man that give him life!! Aff deeply despise her own brother and pray her mother will not fall into his game!

Later that night Aff give her father a hug before leaving to attend the party at her friend house. Mr. Taksorn was worry but doesn't want to be seen overprotected and ask Patta to accompany her .

"it ok daddy . Iâ'll be alright"

"sweetie, just let Patta be the driver at least"

Aff couldn't say no to his pleading eye and nodded her head . Mr. Taksorn was please and tell Patta not to stay to late because it not safe driving late at night .

"no problem . we be back before 9pm.."? Patta hurry to his car and swing the door open for his sister . Aff frown at his fate gentlemen act and goes inside the car while he goes in from the other side . Mr. Taksorn watch the car zoom off and was relief that his daughter is with Patta . At first, Mr.Taksorn was worry that Patta return is a threat to the family but over the past months he was please with Patta work ethnic at the plantation . Mr. Taksorn realize he is getting old and all his anger in his early years have slowly disappear . There several thing he regret in his past and one of them is.. neglecting his only son . Perhaps he should drop his guard completely and accept Patta into his life by giving the boy a chance to redeem himself.

In the car Aff were completely quiet and refuse to talk to Patta , even though he try to start up a conversation by telling her she look lovely tonight. She roll her eye and cross her arm . The nerve on that man !! He just slept with his own step-mom and lightly goes on as if nothing serious had just happen ?! His face is thicker than an oak tree !

Once they reach their destination, Patta park his car along the side of street and came out to open the door for his sister . She give him a smirk and walk into the party without waiting for him. The party was mostly teenager and rather boring for Patta taste as he try to stay focus by drinking soda by himself at the table. It was a welcome party for a young man name Brook , that finishes college in the USA. He was tall , slim, smart and wear glasses . Aff return to the table…

"hey !! why you look so boring !! People will say u hate the party"

"I do . This is like a 10 years old birthday party . When can we go home ?"

"not till Brook cut the cake"

"I have to watch that sissy boy cut the cake ?"

"he not a sissy ! he a gentlemen "

"exactly...gentlemen are the sissy one"

Aff was annoyed with his attitude and left the table to join her friend . Patta sigh and continue to drink the remaining soda .

"hey sexy.." a woman's voice above his head

"Madam Patmai" he exclaim

"you know my son ..Brook ? "? she move to sit beside him on the table

"no, he my sister friend "

"your sister is Aff ?"?

"yes ma"

Madam Patmai lean over and whisper something in his ear . He smile deviously and nodded his head , then she left the table . Several minute later he went after Madam Patmai. Aff saw Patta from the distance, suspicious --she decided to follow him. She walk a good distance from the party and the music became softer and softer …until it was out of ear range. She started to get tire looking for her brother and decided to return back to the party but suddenly she heard rustling noise coming from behind the tree . At first she hesitated but once she heard Patta 's voice she froze and stood there listening .

"Patta, ahhh...you good at making me melt , my son is probable looking for me right now" she moaning to the pleasure he was doing to her .

"not yet ma..feel me first ..it be quick ."? he chuckle

Aff was horrify by the conversation and felt a chill down her spine. Never in her life had she came a across a man whore like him ! Of all places , he decided to do his business out in the open field ! Worst of all is Madam Patmai , at her age she should be thinking about temple and bible not indulging on young man .!Disgusting ! Aff quickly turn away but she step on some twigs on her way back and the sound startle the couple . Patta immediately pick up his pant and move away from Madam Patmai to check out the scene but all he saw was the back side of Aff .

"damn ..that was my sister "

On their way back home Aff was silent in the car and Patta know why but he decided not to start any conversation this time. But Aff couldn't wash the scene of him and Madam Patmai from her mind !!

"you know her"

"yes ..a customer of mine"

"disgusting"

"it a job"

"before maybe ...but now is difference. You not poor anymore, you should stop"

"why should I stop ? I'm not a virgin anymore. I have nothing to lose but only gain "

"gain ? what exactly do you gain ? "?

"pleasure "

"with woman that old enough to be your mother !!"

"then are you suggesting I should target ..younger woman ? Ah..that's a good idea . Introduce me to some of your friends.."? Patta stop the car in front of the house and turn to his sister with a big grin on his face

"i wish I never knew you ! Sick bastard !"she slap him across the face and push the car door open.

Patta rub the wounded area and smile at the pain he felt. He want her to hate him the more the better because it make him feel good knowing she is repulsive by him. A person like him doesn't deserve anything good in life after he finish his mother revenge . He got out the car and went into his room , his mother was sitting on the bed waiting for him

"you done good today " said Nana .

"mom"

"now that you successfully seduce Palin , you must make Kaping fall in love with you like a mad woman . I want to see the two bitches fight over you !! "she laugh

"easiest task in the world"

"one more thing ..Aff"

"what about her "

"your father favorite child and little miss angel"

"we should leave her alone . she innocent from all of this"

"what ?! EVERYONE will pay"

"mom ..she just a kid and my sister"

"patta , you never disobey me before"

"im willing to do anything you wish but"

"BUT ?"

"she my sister"

"she is the heart of your father !!! He can kill his other wives but he can't kill his own daughter"

"then what your plan with her ?"

"at first I wasn't going do anything to her but when I think again, she is the perfect target"

"mom.."?

"shut up !!! Just do what I say"

pze

sarNie Adult
saipoon is so demanding.....shes doing so much more damage compare to wat the father did.....but its really good....more please.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
"you read that story already .."? said Rosa . She was in bed while Aff sitting on a chair beside her reading a bible story. Every morning she goes to the Little house and read story to Rosa . They were very close , just like daughter and mother . Through the years that Rosa was sick only Aff would come to visit her on a daily basic and every time she would update Rosa with current news about the world by reading book or newspaper.

"im sorry mother rosa"

"is there something wrong ? you look stress . is there something bothering you ?"

"its nothing"

"you can tell me"

"what kind a person is Patta ?"

"what do you mean ? O' I see . You probable not use to having a big brother around ..is that right ?"

"sort of.."

"..he very kind , gentle , a wonderful son and very smart . Did you know he finish high school at the age of 16"

"really ? I couldn''t tell "

"he was a quiet boy and shy around girls"

"he surely grown out of that .."? she mutter

"but his childhood wasn't as lovely as your" Rosa pause and memory of Mr.Taksorn coldness toward her son flashes before her eye . It was a struggle for Patta growing up with an abusive father that distance from him. That's is probable one of the reason her son ran away, she thought.

"what wrong with his childhood ?"

"nothing, it the past now"

"he seen so, so weird"

Rosa laugh and said "well, now that you mention it . Yes. He love flower ever since he was 6 years old . That green house in the back . I had it build for him as a birthday present"

"I never knew that the flower house was his ??"

"you were to young to remember anything . You always goes there and knock over his flower pot . Patta would come running to me and beg me to buy him another one because you destroy it "

"i was a little rascal, gosh I didn't remember any of it"

Aff left the Little house and head back to the main house . She bump into Nana and cloud of powder rise in the air . Aff breath an air full of it , the scent smell like spoil food!!!

"im so sorry !! I didn't see you coming .." Aff quickly apologize

The old lady didn't say a word but glares at her for several sce and then continues where she was going . Aff watch her walk toward the green house and she thought about Patta but this time she doesn't want to follow any more of that man whore's woman because it only lead to eye sore!! Aff decided to goes study inside her room because in a couple more months she will be starting college.

Nana went inside the green house and saw her son busy watering the flower pot . She appoarch him and yank him to the side "what you doing here .."

"im watering --- "

"I want you upstairs to your room ..now !!"

"what for ? Ms.Palin and Ms. Kaping isn't home today "

"that why we must hurry !!!"

Patta was clueless to what his mother want but follow her back into the main house anyway . Once they up stair and walking thur the hall way , Nana pull out a blue pill . She hand it to her son and tell him to take it .

"what this ? "

"just swallow it !! hurry !!"

Patta doesn't understand why his mother act so strangely and paranoid but he obey her command and swallow the pill with his salvia . He nearly choke on it and Nana rub his back to ease the medicine down his throat . Nana smile and tell Patta to goes wait in his room . He does as he was told but 15mintue later his body begin to burn and sweat was dripping from his forehead . Not understanding why he suddenly feel hot and irritating ! He took off his shirt and goes in the bathroom to splash water on himself , then return back inside the room and lay down on the bed. It was difficult to rest because the burning inside his chest was rising temperature! He roll to and fore on the bed to wind himself but now a new sensation stir inside him ..down below his belly is starting to ache . Frustrated he call for his mother and just in time she came into his room

"it time" ?said Nana

"mom , what is that medicine you let me take ?"

"don't worry the effect will wore off once your relieve yourself . Come with me "

Patta struggle to get up and stagger his way out the room . He follow his mom all the way into Aff's room and he turn to his mother with question in his eye "here ? "

"yes .."

Patta was confuse and saw Aff laying on the bed completely naked "what the meaning of this ?"

"she just resting her eye at the moment"

"you drug her, didn't you ?"

"and ? Go take care of your business with her "

"no, she my sister"

"do as I say "?

"but mom "

"that's why I have to drug you . I knew you wouldn't agreed "? Nana push her son toward the bed and close the door . Patta lose his balance and hit the floor . He was fighting his mind and restrain himself from getting up , he fear if he take one more glance at her nude body , he will lose control , it was difficulty to breath. His vision was swamp with image of Aff dancing seductively before his eye and he swallow hard trying to shake the thought away !! Suddenly, he heard movement on the bed and he imagine her welcoming him ..dear lord .He got up from the floor , panting from the excitement that stirring inside and for the first time ever ..he want to make love to a younger woman .

He nearly rip his pant into pieces when lost control to passion and lust that linger in his mind as he stare down on her nude body. She was breathing lightly in her sleep and he can see the rising and falling of her chest ...it was creating heat wave to the pit of his desire . He no longer can restrain himself from such raw feeling and started to climb in bed with her. He start by kissing those sweet lip and even with that light touch was enough to make him shudder in ecstasy. The drug was creating a monster out of him and he begin to draw her leg apart .

sarN

sarNie Granny
The deed was done with just one swift of his hip and the pain strike it sound through her mouth with a grunt. He hold himself still and look down into her face . There was tear leaking out the corner of her eye , even though she in a sleeping mode but her body was aware of the pain ! Patta couldn't restrain himself from kissing her passionately and ravishing her from down below . The impact cause her to be awaken and she was stock at what was happing but too weak to fight back ..only tear was visible as she lay there beneath him .

"im sorry.."? he whisper into her ear and collapse his body . With the strength left over he roll off and lay flat on his back beside her . The drug wore off and left him dizzy . He close his eye to rest and fell a sleep . Aff was sobbing uncontrollably but her body was to tire and aching to move away from him . Several minute later she cry herself to sleep.

They slept for hours and Patta was the first to wake up . Recollecting his memory of what happen and felt his heart stop once he turn to see Aff sleeping beside him . He quickly move to a sitting position and stare at her nude body what was ravish by him . He can see his finger print on her thighs and the hickie mark along her neck , he run his hand through his hair . What had he done ? He didn't plan to hurt her at all. His intension was never on any of his sibling and now that he ruin his own sister -- it cut him like a knife. What should he do ? Or say when she wake up ? How can he ease this pain from her ? How ?

"get away from me !! "she shouted

Patta heard her voice and turn to face her "little Aff .I..I." he couldn't search for the right words and stammer

"how could you do this to me !!.."she push herself upward and move away from him while wrapping the blanket around her body like a shield . There was pink blood stain on the sheet and Aff gasp at the sight of her stolen virginity. Patta saw it too and couldn't say anything but stare at his work. She angrily throw anything that her hand can reach at him and repeatedly shout at him to get out .

"listen ..this was ..I.."Patta doesn't know how to explain himself and he really want to apologize for what he done but it was no use because she keep shouting at him with tear streaming down her face . He know she is hurt and he doesn't feel any better too but the damage is done ! If he play the innocent role it will only enrage her and he can't take responsibility toward her because they are sibling ! His mother shouldn't have put him in this composition because now his head is clouded with guilt !!!!

"bastard " she was choking in tear while clinging onto the blanket

Patta want to hold her and cry out his apologies , hoping she will find it in her heart to forgive him but what the use ? In her eye he is a sinned person with a history of adultery ! So, it best that she hate him because he doesn't deserve such forgiveness from anyone. Yes. That right. He want her to hate him so much that the pain inside of him will feel better knowing she despise him

"im a bastard and proud of it . I really enjoy the pleasure of being with a younger girl . So , satisfying "? he manage to lie without showing any sign of foul play. Aff was horrify by the comment and cry bitterly . Patta quickly left the room because he couldn't bear seeing her in tear . It felt so painful to watch her suffer.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sarN.....I'm not exaggerating.. I held my breath and my jaws dropped as I read your passages. Holy shit..............

Fucking Saipoon is a monster!! I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me Aff has a different father..... :spin: :spin:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OH GODDDD!! Bong Sarn... dis has became an INCEST STORY..even tho its sooo goood. PLEASE TELL US DAT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT FATHER.!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE :blink:
buh story sooo goood :dude:​

lady0fdarkness

I still don't believe that it's incest! Aff isn't Mr. Taksarn's daughter. He is experiencing the greatest karma where his favorite daughter isn't really his.. kind of like what he did to rosa and saipoon... (hopefully.. just a wild guess, hehe)

pze

sarNie Adult
yea i dont think they got the same father...i re-read the prolong n it sounds like they arent blood related...

sarn this is getting crazier n crazier....i wanna smack saipoon.....had to drug up both of them....to get wat she wanted done.....

great update....

lady0fdarkness

sarN... where are you!!?? I want more...

I've been refreshing this thread like a crazy mad woman. I want to read the aftermath of R scene between the supposed half bro and sis!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so many update...WOW......i felt lightheaded.....lol....OMG so much drama....patta *jaw-dropping*....his father lets down his guard, nana/saipoon is super evil---drugging her own son to perform "R-scene" with aff....well at least patta was aff's first^^ better him than some other dude....but whoa....aff catching him with other ladies *gasp*

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know what to say, sarN you pretty much shock all the words out of my mouth. Still hating Saipoon, stupid bitch!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Patta return to his room and hit the shower, letting the cold water run down his filthy body. He bang his fist on the shower wall and curse, his intension was never on any of his sibling. He willing to do whatever his mother wishes but this time their revenge had taken the wrong turn!! He close his eye and tilt his head upward …to feel the rushing water against his face but no matter how much he try to shut away the memory , it came back at him like a speeding bullet . The image of her innocent lost and her tear of angry was dancing in his mind. He doesn't know how to face her or how to over come this overwhelming feeling that's tearing him apart.

Aff was feeling far worst than that bastard ever will!! Her body been badly ravish and her mental stage is tormenting her mind. If he was a stranger or someone she never knew --it wouldn't hurt as much because she can report him to the police and make him rotten in jail but this man is her brother!! How can she tell anyone of this incest affair? They committed a sin! She bury her head into her arm and cry.

The next day Patta went to visit Rosa at the Little house . She just finish her breakfast in bed and the servant was cleaning up. Patta came toward her and kneel beside the bed and reach out to hold her hand .

"what is it son ?"

"how you feel today ?"

"well, lately I been having lots of headaches but other than that ..im fine and you?"?

"bad..."

"did you argue with your father ?"

"no, it not that"

"humm..then whats the matter ?"?

"its nothing "

"I understand"

"you do ??!"

"yes. everyone have secret. If you don't want to tell me ..it ok. When you are ready , I'll be here for you . Tell me , do you have a love interest ?"

"no .."

"not one girl? You are nearly 30 years old . I don't believe a handsome man like you doesn't have any girlfriend."?

"I..I never fallen in love with anyone . Yes , there are women in my life but it never came across my mind to love them . I use them..all of them"

"use them ?"

"yes"

"why ?"

"I..I.."

"its ok , if you not ready to tell me .."

"thank you"

"when you meet the love of your life , be sure to tell me . I want to be the first "?

"yes"

"now give me a hug "

Patta leap up and hug her tightly into his arm . Rosa embrace her son and give him a light kiss on the head . She know there something bothering him and secret he is hiding from her but it doesn't matter. She once thought that she will never see him again and now that he back she doesn't care what past life he live , all she want is her son .

"im going to work now "

Patta release her and left the Little house . Half way down the path toward the main house he stop and lift his head up. Aff was coming from the opposite direction and he can see her eye was swollen , probable from crying all night . There was a sharp pain stabbing his heart but he restrain his expression from such sign of weakness and greet her with a smile.

"get out of my way .."said Aff while holding herself from breaking down in tear after seeing the grin on his face . Does the man have any guilt conscience at all ? He so cruel with that smile , knowing how much pain she feeling right now yet he continue to make mockery of her !

"little girl , you look might lovely today . sorry for the troublesome I cause you yesterday .."? he maintain his amuse face but deep down he was crying out fool. But he already decided to block this guilt by making her hate him . This way he will feel better and plus he doesn't want to reveal the truth that his mother was behind all this. He want to protect his mother but at the same time creating a monster image of himself .

"you say it so lightly .." tear was gleaming in her eye but she continue "but it ok. Yesterday I feed a starving dog and I hope he is satisfy with the charity I offer .."? she roll her eye to swallow the tear .

"I assure you , the dog was please "

"bastard.." she whispered and hurry past him while wiping the tear from her cheek .

Patta stood there for several minute and run his hand thur his hair . "it for the best, trust me ..little Aff" he mutter and headed to work at the plantation . Once he reach the destination , he went into his father office to discuss some business mater but instead he meet Kaping.

"Patta !! YOu looking for you father ? He out with a customer"

"I'll come by at the later time then .." he was about to leave but then remember his mother plan and close the door behind him instead . Kaping lift her eye brow and smile as she watch him approach her like a catwalk model ---it was HOT all the sudden .

"o'my, you surely change from what I remember "? she run her tongue across her teeth and thin her eye .

"there other area of my body..hat change too"

"o'? what part ?"

"do you want to see it ?"

Kaping was speechless and nearly drop to her knee . It been so long since she last make love and right now her mouth is watering . The young stud is breathtaking and so manly. Just looking at him is enough to make her shivers in lust and if she could --- right now on the table of her husband 's office she will totally agree. He reach for her chin and tilt it upward so her eye was up the ceiling .

"Patta" she whisper

He blow his warm breathe along her neckline and the sensation bring wave down to her loin "tell me ..what you want"

"kiss me"

"close you eye first"

"anything "she close her eye and felt his lip sliding down her throat . Patta was enjoying the sweet torment he creating and was aware of the old lady shaken hand reaching out to touch him. Her finger spread across his stone chest and lightly squeeze it with her small hand .

"Ms. Kaping...you're a wild one yourself"? he chuckle in her ear and then bit her ear lope softy.

lady0fdarkness

Patta had sex with Kapin, Palin, and Aff.......... gasps... Saipoon is a ruthless bitch. I so hate her!!

Thanks for the update sarN.. now I can't stop thinking about the Aff and Patta encounter.
I have a half bro, and just the thought of any sexual related stuff with him make me want to vomit!!! I am still hoping that Aff isn't Taksarn's daughter . :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Later that night Patta and Kaping came home together. Aff was looking out the window when she heard the car engine pull in , then she saw them inside the car laughing and touching each other as if they were lover . She was shock to see her mother behavior so flirtation and couldn't believe the man whore is preying on her mother next!!! She waited till her mother came inside the house and then she run outside to confront Patta.

"what sick game are you playing ? !!! What going on between you and my mother ?"? her face went pale ..afraid the truth will destroy her but she have to know!

"its nothing ..she was at the plantation and I happen to get off from work . So I ask for a ride home "

"m not blind ! I saw how close you are with her !"

"what did you saw ?"

"you ..and ..her "

"what if I say..yes me and her ..is one"

Aff slap the bastard across the face while tear was pouring down her cheek and then she pound him on the chest with her fist ..over and over . Patta stood there and take the punishment.

"how could you sleep with both of your father's wives and me ! Is your heart make out of stone ! Do you realize you committing a sin with all this incest ! What do you want from us!! Why are you destroying your own family ! Why ! Is it fun seeing us in torment ! .."? she begin to sob and continue pounding him .

"stop it ." he said softly while looking down on her tremble body .

"NO! I hate you !! You a monster !.." she pause and reach up to slap him again . Then push him backward , demanding him to stop with all this adultery affair and then she continue pounding him with her fist.

" ..stop it .." he repeated but she wouldn't listen and pour her angry on him . Without thinking he grab both of her hand and swing it around his waist , then he embrace her . Held her tightly in his arm and she struggle against his strength while crying into his shoulder.

" let me go !! "

" told you to stop !.." he continue to hold her while listen to her cursing and crying. She was pounding onto his back . He close his eye to take in the hatred he deserve. This is what he wanted , to be hate the more the better and if god permit, please let it rain because he can't afford to shred any tear...it a sign of weakness and he want the sky to do it for him .

The thunder roar and a sparkle of water pour down to the ground . Patta lift his head toward the dark sky and silently thank god for understanding what in his heart. Within a few sec rain drop came rushing down on them , wet their clothes and soak their body . She finally calm down and he pull her away , so their eye will meet . He can see her tear mix with water and his face was soften by the sight of her vulnerability

"please ..let my mother go, don't pull her in this game of your"

"it to late .." he search her face for the angry and was please with the expression

"..i hate you so much "

"good ..hate me more "he lean forward to kiss her lip and she push him back follow by a slap that was louder than the thunder about their head . She ran back into the house and up into her room

Leaving Patta out in the rain where he remain in the same spot for what seen forever and wonder why he kiss his own sister

lady0fdarkness

ahh... I feel so dirty sarN... lol.. I just enjoyed that little slap and kiss moment between the bro and sis... well supposed bro and sis.. ackkk