My Enemy

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next day Nana told Patta to create a scene of him with Palin so Kaping will be jealous. He nodded and carry out the plan by making it seen that he was getting hit by Palin. He act it out so perfectly when Kaping happen to walk by and saw him and Palin together in the hall way or outside in the yard. He continue with the plan for the next several weeks and was please with the result. The two lady glare at each other when cross path and at time they will make smart comment to hurt each other feeling . It was obviously by the day that Patta was the object of their argument but the two lady didn't reveal the name out in the open but both of them can read each other mind . Nana secretly laugh when she see the tension among the wives and praise her son for the job well done

Mr. Taksorn wasn't aware of what going on in the house because he was to busy with work at the plantation but he was please with the work Patta had bring into the company and he show appreciate by giving a office position for his son. Also, Rosa health was slowly falling and the doctor was confuse why her improvement had drop so rapidly within just a few weeks. Aff continue to care for Rosa regardless of how she feel about her son because she can separate between two people and ever since she found out about Patta and her mother , she was sadden. Not knowing what to do or who to tell about the affair in the house . Rosa notice the change in her and often ask what the problem but like alway she refuse to speak

"is it my son"

"w..what make you say that?.."? Aff immediately put the book down and reach for Rosa's hand, who was laying in bed .

" ..well, what else is there beside you having probable adjusting to your new brother , is that right ? "

"I hate him "she blurted out without thinking .

"little Aff"

"im sorry mother Rosa "

"Patta had came to me several time asking me about you "

"me ? "

"yes . he ask me what do you like , what type of person you are , what your hobby and he even ask me if you have a boy friend"

"and ?"

"I told him to ask you"? Rosa laugh softly

"you shouldn't say that ..because I don't want to talk to him "

"are you two arguing ? Brother and sister shouldn't hold grudges . Talk it out "

Brother and sister..that the reason why she is torn and doesn’t know what to do about the situation. She want to tell everyone she was rape by him but at the same time she afraid he reveal the truth about her mom and him . This pass weeks her mom been going crazy and arguing with mother Palin everyday over that man whore !!! He created heat in the house and probable not going stop until everyone dies!! She was confuse and doesn't understand why Patta is doing this to father . There must be a motive for all this sin he crafting ! Suddenly , she felt a rush up her throat and run to the bathroom . Rosa was worry and call out if she was ok . Aff vomit violently into the sink and hug her stomach tightly to ease the pain .

Patta walk into the room and greeted Rosa , then he heard Aff vomiting in the bathroom. Panic he rush to aid her and rub her back .

"are you ok ? "? he push her hair behind the ear lope

Aff wash her mouth and turn to push him away"don't touch me !!"? she scream

"but you are sick .." he reach out to touch her forehead but she push his hand away in disgust

She touch her stomach and went pale at the possibility. No! Her lip tremble and stare at him with such hate that Patta have to reach out to care her face , hoping to smooth out the frown on her expression but instead she step backward and run past him . He call out for her to stop but she refuse to listen and run out the door . Rosa was confuse of what just happen and wonder what had Patta done to Aff ? Why does she behave as if her own brother carries a disease?

Aff reach her room and close the door . Tear stream down her face while sliding her body downward , then draw her knee toward her chin and bury her face between it . She was afraid that the symptom was because she is pregnant ! Just when she thought her life wouldn't get any worst, this have to happen ! How will she explain to anyone about the child she is carrying ? How will her father react to his angel daughter? She suppose to start college within a month and now her future is ruin ! She can't keep this child..she can't allow it to live and see his bastard father ! It wrong..so wrong !! She cry uncontrollably and curse at herself for being so stupid . Even if she want too ..she can't kill her own child ..regardless how she feel about its father .

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG...sarn....again...OMG......his sister...I mean come on they can't be real sister and brother???? UPDATE again please!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sarN!! I'm dying of curiosity.. is Aff Mr. Taksorn's!!! Ahhhhhhh... incest...
now that is the ultimate forbidden fruit! I wouldn't even dare go there... not even in my stories.. it's too.... ahhh.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hurry up and update.. lol.. i've got all night. my boyfriend is off tomorrow, so the baby is his! So I got freetime!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Patta was worry about Aff's health and want to check up on her but he can't because he know she will shout at him to leave . Rosa push herself upward on the bed and call out for Patta

"yes mom" he turn around and kneel beside the bed

"why is your sister so upset ? did you make her mad about something "? Rosa reach for his face and smooth his hair back .

"yes. she is mad at me , I done her wrong "

"what did you do ?"Rosa notice the stressful look on her son face and understand the problem is more bigger than she thought it was .

"I..I..can't tell you .."? he was a shame of the sin he committed and couldn't look at Rose in the eye .

"if you don't want to tell me ..its ok ."

"mom .." he turn back to search for comfort . He was glad that she didn't pressure him to reveal the truth and he was thankful for her understanding. Rosa is so difference from his real mom because she listen and offer him warmth..something he long forgotten.

"when your ready to tell me , I'll be here . Listen, you should try to get on her good side. Bring her flower and apologies"

Patta reach for her hand and grip it tightly in his . If only she know what he done to his sister , no flower or apologies can ease the hatred his sister had toward him . These past weeks he created so much tension in the house because of Palin and Kaping jealous toward him stir an uproar among the wives. His mother plan is running smoothly and he should be happy to finally fulfill his mother vengeance but lately he feel unstable ever since he kiss Aff in the front yard. Something he didn't plan to act upon but after it happen he felt guilt . Ironically, he doesn't feel guilt for sleeping with Palin or deceiving Kaping but with Aff ..its difference.

"she wouldn't accept my apologie"

"o'my . It serious then . Well, whatever problem you two is facing you should push it side and goes see her . The poor girl look very sick "

Patta nodded his head and left the Little house. On his way toward the main house he was fighting the urges to check up on her . He shouldn't show to much concern toward her because his goal in this house is to make everyone suffer and if he break down and show sign of pity …it only weaken him. Then his mother wouldn't like that and he doesn't want to disappointed her. Patta sighs and stop his track right under the window to Aff's room. He lift his head upward and saw the window was open , he wonder what she doing or had she rest yet ? There was so many question but no answer to relax his mind , it became very clear to him ...this is a forbidden bond that shouldn't continue. He did her wrong once and he dare not do it twice . Patta peel his eye away and went to work .

The next day Brook came over to visit Aff to discuss about the college she plan to attend . They sat outside in the rest area and talk about old time .

"im opening a law firm "

"that great ! you finally reach your dream "

"what about you ? decide on a college yet "

"I..I'm not going to college "

"why ? you were so thrill about it ..do your father know about his ?"

"not yet ..i plan on telling him very soon "

"s there a reason why ? "

"I..I..want to take a year off."

"o'I get it ..you are lazy !"? he laugh

Patta's car pull into the drive away and came out looking a bit annoy by his sister friend .He stare at them for a brief moment before enter the house and on his way to his room , he was stop by Palin .

"hey , I miss you " Palin fondle with his tie and brush the tip of it along his cheek

"im tire .."? he said coldly and brush her a side . She watch him went into the room and close the door . Disappointed she stomp her feet and hurry away ..unaware of Kaping spying on them from behind the wall

"that bitch is messing with my baby again ..eh ? "? Kaping mutter and ball her fist . This wasn't the first time she encounter the two together and right now Palin is pushing her alarm button ..one to many time.

Inside the room Patta was watching the couple from up above and felt heated by the sight of Brook . It was difficult to handle as he pace himself back and fore. He wonder what they talking about ? Does his sister love Brook ? Is they close friend or other ? He continue to watch them and waited till Brook leave . Then waited till Aff came upstairs , he open a little crack to the door and when he saw her , he swing open the door .

"we need to talk"

"there nothing to talk about"she turn away but he grab her arm and pull her inside his room .

"is he your boyfriend ?" Patta close the door behind them

"who ? "

"brook"

"what if I say..yes"

Patta felt a sudden attack and saw the serious look on her face . He wanted to shake the answer out of her and force the truth out but he couldn't ! He have no right to question her personal life because it lead to nothing if he know the answer .He shouldn't act on impulse and drag her into his room just like that ! He decided to play the bastard role again

"that good ! good ! I hope to see you marry him soon. I'm tire of this husband role to my sister . I want to resign and past it on to the next man .." he smile and maintain it without a slight shift .

"you have no right to past me down to anyone . If I want to marry Brook its my decision .."she held back the tear and maintain her tough image

"I guess I have no right on you... period . As a husband or a brother" he chuckle

"disgusting " she turn around just in time for those tear to roll down her cheek and she glad he didn't see how much he is hurting her but once she reach for the door knob , she felt light headed and slip downward into Patta's arm

"little Aff ! Are you ok" he call out for her and lightly tap her check to wake her up but there was no response . He lift her up and carry her into bed . He was worry and run into the bathroom to make a wet towel . He return back to her and kneel himself beside the bed while placing the towel on her forehead . Then he grab her hand and rub it lightly, suddenly he notice the tear that wet her face and knew she was crying . He an ass ..a totally ass for hurting her feeling with his nonsense talk but the reason for his coldness was because he want her to hate him. But perhaps he had gone to far and right now all he worry about is ..her. What should he do? Such feeling is hard to deny ..it so forbidden but every time he try to push it away it only come back at him with a slap.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww...he can try to hide behind his tough guy image..but there is only a weak man looking to be loved.....heehee he cares for Aff ooOoooo jealous of brook (don't be..you're better than him lol)

pze

sarNie Adult
jealousy is written all over him.......omg....its like so wrong but so cute at the same time too....n shes pregnant......gosh....loving all the updates sarn.....but keep it coming.....this is crazy good.....i hope he can start to do wat he wants to do soon......

sarN

sarNie Granny
He waited for her to wake up but instead fell a sleep while holding her hand. Hours must had past and she slowly waking up . Her vision became clear and searches the surrounding, then realizes she was in Patta's room. She try to push herself upward but the rattling only wakes him up , he quickly aid her but she push him away , refusing help.

"try to rest some more"

She couldn"t use her strength and fall back on the mattress . Her head was spinning and the rush on her throat was about to erupt. She cover her mouth to stop it from pouring out and Patta understand from her reaction , then quickly run into the bathroom and came back with a little trash can . She vomit into it and he rub her back to ease the tension. Then she fall backward onto the pillow, panting while Patta reach for the towel and use it to clear around her mouth. He was worry sick and was hurt to see her in pain , it show on his face how much he care about her but she was blind to the obvious and push his hand away ~~~

"stop acting like you care "

"I..I don't ! "? he blurted out and continue to clean her face , not caring about her protest .

"then stop it ! stop it "she was about to cry but bit her lip instead while pushing his hand away one more time .

"I just don't want you to make a mess on my bed. Your vomit stink !"

"because of you that why I throw up " she blurted out and regret the hint she just made

"because of..me ?"Patta search her teary face and then understood what she meant , the sight of him probable the reason she vomit. He straighten his face and coldly added "i guess my ugly face is to much for your liking that why you throw up ..unlike Brook ..where his face is more pleasurable in the eye"

"he 10x better a man than you ever be " she snapped, he doesn't deserve to know about the child and she not going tell him about it either . If he miss the hint it only meant to be hidden from him .

"that kid doesn't know bullshit about becoming a man , how can you say he 10x better than me" he suddenly felt heated by that statement and added "unless, you and him ..had " he couldn't finish the sentence and felt a stabbing in the chest .

"you sick mind.." she hissed

"tell me the truth ..how far are you with him ?!" he no longer can retrain his temper . He need to know , if he doesn't get an answer

"perhaps , it farer than you think "? she answer with a smile only because she felt his comment was insulting her pride as a woman . He should know she not a type of girl that easily give in to men after all , she was a virgin when he rape her and if that didn't show how much she value her body then why should she play the innocent role ?

"little Aff , y..you not serious right ?" he felt something shatter inside and it can not be mended if she answer him wrongly again

"we are lover " she lie

His face went completely blank and couldn't accept the truth but if that the case he should be happy. They are brother and sister , nothing more will become if he persuade it . He had done her wrong once and he shouldn't use the relationship he force upon her as a tool to trap her from loving another man. He probable seen heartless and cold from the outside but truth is, deep down he very compassion but his mother revenge darken his heart and directed his path to a sinful road. And he had gone to far that turning back seen impossible, it probable for the best he forget about this forbidden..bond. Now , he must return back to his bastard role and hope for more hatred ..it was the only way he can feel good about himself .

"it never to late to teach a dog new trick . if he want some bed room advice , im more than please to teach him a few position "he smile and maintain it well because she react to it with a slap across his face . He took the blow silently and smile for another one that follow behind it .

She was angry and hurt by his comment , when really she meant to test his reaction but now she understand how cruel and heartless he is . How can she let her child have a father like him ? Never. The relationship itself is already a sin .

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i juz write fanfics but never read it...this will be my first fanfic...then i'll start with ladiofdarkness...bellefire...donna n the others..XD

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh..Sanr..do u need more wallie for this fanfic?
cos i dont mind doing it XD...im doin for aiko's debut fanfic too

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
DUDE :dude: i love the update Bong Sarn :D
and cutefuzzy i love the wallie u did for the story HOTT :drool: hehehe :D

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn i cant wait for more....its too addictin.......ill be in n out of this thread till i go to work n come back from work n do it again....lolz...