My Enemy

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally im updated... :)

i wouldn't mind reading or watching incest love story... but in real its a really big problem, i have friend... she was preggy and she has to abort it because her boyfriend who make her PREGGY is none other than her FIRST COUSIN... after their abortion, they are still together... they wanna be separated... (i will not and even my friend will NOT conclude about their love story if its really happy ending...) she knew it all along its a SIN.

anyways, i usually watch incest love stories in animes or japanese dramas... :)

i can really imagine how Rome seduce.... :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
She no longer want to stay in the same room with this monster and use all her strength to get off the bed and left. Patta could only watch and restrain himself from going after her , its for the best that this feeling remain hidden because now he know she have another lover. The thought was like a huge rock crushing him but he must accept the truth as it is and goes on with his mother revenge . A sinful person like him doesn't deserve such greatness in life after his job here is done .

With that in mind he continue to flirt with Kaping every day and use his sweet talk to tell her lies about his feeling for her . Kaping blindly fall for his charm and Palin too was deceived by his promises to love only her. The affair didn't goes unnoticed because the servant begin to gossip among each other and often giggle when seeing the two wives bicker at each other by using sarcasm as an attack mode , not mentioning the third party but everyone know it was about Patta. Mr. Taksorn was getting suspicious because he often saw Patta talking to both of his wives in such a manner that was more than just a step-son and step-mother but he would block such thought away, surely his son wouldn't commit such sin?

Aff notice the sudden change in her mother behavior and was hurt knowing the reason why she act this way . Kaping would constantly change make up brand and dress in teenage clothes , at time it was to provocative that Aff have to say something but her mother would get mad and shout at her "its none of your business !!! Im you mother you can't tell me what to do"

"but mom , there no reason to dress like that . It not proper"

"so ? . I want to try difference stuff , the same style is boring"

"is this because of ..Patta" she nearly have to force the name out

"ridiculous ! what are you blabbering about " Kaping quickly look away as if guilt was written on her face and continue to apply on more make .

"you can lie to anyone but you can't lie to yourself . The truth will always remain there. I just don't want you to commit a sin . It not to late to pull out "

"shut up ! I don't need you to preach me "Kaping stare at her daughter nervously and felt a sudden guilt.

"mom, you never talk to me like this"tear full her eye , realizing her mom had fallen to deep into Patta's lies that now she fighting against her own daughter and mother Palin probable is no difference .

Aff turn away and wipe the tear from her face . She want to scream out that daughter and mother is sharing the same man and now she is carrying a child out of incest but she can't. The words wrap around her neck and choking her cruelly every days . She hated her brother so much for causing so much pain in her life and herself is powerless to stop him. Aff run out the room and headed to the Little house where mother Rosa awaits . Once she got inside the room she rush to hug Rosa on the bed and cry heart brokenly. Rosa was shock but remain calm while smoothing the back of Aff's hair , telling her to go on and cry . Let the tear flow down until it drain out all of her stress and Aff nodded her head and continue to weep .

Patta walk in and saw the scene but decided to hid behind the door and listen.

"mother Rosa ..what should I do "

"what wrong ?"

"I ..I have a secret that I can't tell anyone , its killing me everyday "

"what kind of secret is this ?"

"a sinful secret and I don't know what to do , its growing bigger and bigger by the day"

"then you must tell everyone , don't allow it to grow any bigger until its to late "

"but i can't , mother rosa ..it hurt and I can't bear to see it any longer , I want to leave"

"dear lord , where do you want to go ?"

"anywhere but not here" Aff pull herself back to search for answer within Rosa 's face 

"listen , you can't run away from problem . You must face it and take what ever life throw at you . My little Aff was never a quitter , why start now ? "

"because my enemy is my own blood "

Rosa stare at the trembling girl and understood who she meant "what had my son done to you"

"I..I can't, I can't .." Aff couldn't held back the pain and sorrow she was feeling . It was overwhelming and her body is to sensitive to such emotion , so all she can do is cry while wrapping her arm around her stomach .

Patta stood there listening and felt torment by the sound of Aff's sobbing . He want to run in there and embrace her . Tell her what in his heart and make promises to mend her wound . O' how he want to beg for her forgiveness and lay hundred of slaps on himself in front of her until she is satisfy with the punishment . So many thing he want to do out of his own mind but he can't . Its betrayal, if his mom found out he is weaken by their enemy and as a good son he is -- he must not disappoint his mother, who had suffer for 16 years of torment living in this house , its only fair that their enemy suffer but this is little Aff , she is so innocent of such vengeance . What should he do ? If he goes to her , what will become of it ? They are sibling , it a sin and forbidden! But if he continue to play the bastard role , there nothing to gain but heartache ! Suddenly he realizes ….he is trap in his own game of revenge with no way out but forward. Patta step inside the room and said

"little Aff, don't leave" his eye was soft and pleading

"I hate you !"she got up and left the house

"patta follow her " cries Rosa

Patta manage to block her path outside "listen, don't leave "

"I must ! "

"I know it because of me"

"why ? why are you hurting my family ! telll me , pleases ..why are you doing this to my mom and mother palin !"

"You can't blame only me . It take two hand to clap ! Your mother is not pure as you think she is . She lust for younger man and im just so happen to be there when she needed it .." he smile , the comment was meant to create more hatred so she will slap him and he want to feel the pain of it . He want her to hate him.

"then what about me !!! I did not ask to be rape ? Was that's a clap from both side"

Patta was speechless because the truth was not what she think and he doesn't know how to explain it to her without putting his mother in the middle but he is in no position to justify himself either. She will never believe a man whore like him and if that's the case he should continue with the bastard role ..he does so good at

"well, that was my false . I never taste a younger woman before and it was a bit sad my first time was with my sister..tsk tsk tsk" he smile , though his heart was crying out idiot.

The words slice her litke a knife and hurt her so deeply. Dear god she hate this man so much , it sicken her to know such a person exist in this world !! She decided and its probable the only way she can escape from him "that is why im leaving this house"

"leave ? where ? "

"im getting marry with Brook " she was serious because Brook had ask her to marry him the other day he came to visit but she push it a side . Now, after careful thinking the best solution is Brook because she is pregnant and her child need a father . Its the only way this incest affair remain a secret because her stomach is growing everyday , soon it will become obvious to hid. She must act quick and after hearing his comment, it only encourage her more to leave the house.

"w..what !??!!" he was completely lost and couldn't believe his ear . Surely , she must be lying ? He watch her walk away as if his last hope is drifting farer and farer . He an ass..a total ass ! He push and push until she no longer can stand the sight of him and willing to marry another man to get away !! O' how his heart was breaking slowly inside and couldn't do anything to mend it . How can something so wrong , feel so right but yet so far ? He could only watch her trail away and probable took his heart with her. Frustrated he ran toward her and embrace her body from behind her back.

"what you doing !!" she felt his arm creep from behind her waist and lock itself in the front . The sudden touch scar her and memory of his rape flashes before her eye . She struggle to peel his arm again but he held her hand downward with his and pin it at her belly. She was motionless once his head rest on the crook of her neck

"little aff, please ..don't leave ...please " he want to say more but he can't !!He must maintain that bastard role he does soo good at but right now all he want to do is held her like this ..forever.

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn this is so good.....he loves her so much although he knows its wrong....makes me wait to cry......actually i am getting teary eyes.....ahhhh....continue to update.....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh man.. I stayed up last night refreshing your fic sarN, but I fell asleep. Now I wake and there's 2 updates, but I can't read it right now.. gotta go store and buy food to cook! Be back to indulge myself in this fic in a bit.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...don't leave aff...hmmm i think the truth must come out...where has nana been all this time?

an i love your wallie.....you're super awesome^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
He wrap his arm around her from behind and held her tightly close to his body. She was disgusted by his touch but couldn't struggle out from his embrace.

"let me goes !!!"? she shriek

"you love him that much ! "

"yes , I love him . I want to marry him ! I want to leave this place!"

"no , no ..little Aff ..you can't leave ..i won't let you "?

"there no reason why i should listen to you . let me go this instant "? she felt his chin resting on her collar bone and she try to shrug him off but he maintain a tight grip. He squeeze her body making it difficulty to breath!

"b..but you are mine !"? he blurted out

"im your sister and nothing more "

"little aff"? his voice became low and his arm loosen up . She was right ! He lost control for a brief a moment and let his feeling run. It was a mistake to held her as if he was desperate without her ..and it shouldn't happen again . Now, he must play it off as if he didn't meant to stop her from marrying another man .

"and don't you forget that"

He turn her around and stare into her face "ha! of course ! How can I forget ! You shouldn't take my comment to serious ! I don't want a sister as my lover ! Crazy!! The world will laugh if they found out ! Im glad you getting marry because then nobody will found out about our ..little affair " he lift his brow and she bend it with a slap across his face . It hurt very much .

Aff stare into his cold eye and wonder why he keep reminding her about their sinful affair , does he even know how much he is hurting her ? She try to block out the memory but every time they talk he would mention it , making her wretch and disgusted . Suddenly , tear roll down her cheek ..feeling vulnerable and not understanding why this man have so much effect on her . Perhaps, it because she is pregnant , women tend to be sensitive when becoming a mother. "I hate you"

"hate me, more"

"I hate you ..hate you"

"more"

"HATE!!"

"MORE!!"he kiss her before the next word can escape. Then reach up to cup both of her cheek and held her still as he consume those protesting lip of her . Yes, its wrong..very wrong but seeing her in tear was unbearable to stand there and watch her . He want to wipe those tear and tell her what in his heart but he can't!! That's why he have to kiss her instead! A sinful kiss ..a kiss that shouldn't happen but now that it did ---he want it to last.

From the distance Kaping saw everything and was horrify at the scene her own daughter stealing the man she love !! No wonder !!! So , that's the reason why her daughter keep lecturing her about Patta ..this and Patta that !!! Kaping couldn't accept the truth that Patta and her daughter had something together!! This affair must not go on !!! She will not let her daughter in a way

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ohhhh godd the update is JUICY Bong Sarn :D
great UPDATE...
DUN DUN DUN is Kaping goin to hurt her own daughter... cant wait for more hehehehe :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...patta way to go! let your desires run deep....i mean ahem....poor aff...(give in to this forbidden love)...gasp...her mother saw OMG

pze

sarNie Adult
i hope her mother doesnt hurt her.....n if she does i hope patta is there to protect her.....gosh.....

lady0fdarkness

I just finish reading all the updates........... I can't believe how Kapin was more concerned that Aff was taking Patta away from her than the incest affair. It's so weird how, the only person I really feel bad for right now is Rosa... I feel bad for Patta too, cause he feels that he needs to obey that monster, Saipoon.

Getting very good, sarN.

lady0fdarkness

oddly... the incest between Patta and Aff is so romantic. lol

kind of remind me of when I read "flowers in the attic" by V.C Andrews, where the kids were locked up in the attic and the bro and sis ended up having sex. Whew...

more sarN!!

lady0fdarkness

I just can't get over how I used to feel so bad for Saipoon and I loathed Rosa, but now it's the other way around!!! Ughhh.......

It sems like now, the only person that has compassion and real love for a person is Rosa.

lady0fdarkness

I still have a feeling that Aff might not be Mr. Taksarn's kid... but if she is in fact the real sister then.... I guess I can accept that.. lol...