My Enemy

cecilia

Staff member
to think of incest love is sick enough already ..
she's luring us to believe they are but i have some gut feeling at the beginning that little aff is not who she is. she's someone else. not even mrs. Taksaorn. :p

btw. it would suck if they are really relate, this mean, there's chance the kid might turn out having problem ..
we can't have a cute kid having health problem b/c of the sin cause by his/her parent. no === they are not relate !!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ yeah, I've been thinking that Aff is probably a product of an affair from her mother... cause..... Patta has two other sisters, so why he pick AFF? I mean...... he can't just turn on lustful feelings for his sister, unless he feels deep down that she's different and is someone else!

cecilia

Staff member
^well, if she's too beautiful i suppose. he can't resist it ..
i mean, all his life, he been with elder and not so good looking women.
so if he were to score AFF hard, he hit a JACKPOT ..

i just hope their relationship are base on what had been written in the prologue. NO INCEST !!!

pze

sarNie Adult
more please sarn......gosh.....didnt we say too that brook isnt the mr. perfect weve been seeing......

sarN

sarNie Granny
He decided the only way out of this..is by hurting her more! He close his eye and bit his lip to silent the scream of frustration. The grass beneath begin to itches and the stickiness of spill alcohol that stain his shirt smell terrible! He should get up from the ground and headed to bed but there was no strength left in his body to even move. He sigh heavily and open his eye, the star above are shining its light upon him and now its shaping her face into a smile . If only in real life she would smile at him just once would be enough,"O' sweet little Aff , do you realize how much effect you have on me ?"? he whisper toward the sky , imagining he was talking to her . Suddenly his lid was heavy and drifted away into a deep sleep .

The next morning Aff was walking along the path toward the Little house and encounter Patta sleeping on the grass with his body curl up into a ball . She appoarch him and hover over his body , wonder why the hell he didn't goes to bed ? Then she smell alcohol coming from and cover her nose. Idiot ! He must of gone clubbing and was to drunk to move , so instead past out on the ground like some street dog ! Disgusting pig !

"little Aff"? he whisper , still in his sleeping mode and then slowly open his eye to see her standing above him . The moment was so sudden and he thought she was the star in the sky , so he smile at her with such tenderness it startle her and she quickly walk away before he can get up .

She fast walk while looking back to see Patta close behind her , frustrated she quicken her pace but only to slip and nearly fall to the ground!! Patta instantly catch her in time and adjust his arm to held her closer to his body . It feel so wonder he thought , then seize the moment by gathering her up like a baby and lift her into his arm .

"put me down !!!" she scream while struggling in mid air

"but little aff , you need to be more careful . if I wasn't there to catch you"

"I don't need your concern !!! put me down this instant !!"

Patta arch his brow into a frown and gently put her down , she quickly move away once her feet touch the ground . She rub both of her arm in disgust and then cover her nose because the alcohol scent had transfer to her clothes , feeling nausea she run to a near by bush and vomit . He panic and quickly came behind her, hesitate to touch her at first but when he saw how sick she was , he immediately rub down her back .

"are you ok …does this always happen ? is it normal ? did you went to see the doctor yet ?"

She finish and turn to push him away "shut up ! don't come close to me"? she walk away and he watch her with such longing, that's it hurt not to be seen by her. It was so obvious how much he care but she hate him to much to acknowledge the soft side of him and he was no angel in her eye either. It only fair he get a taste of his own medicine for the sin he created. Patta when to shower and changes to work .

Aff visited mother Rosa and ask how Patta know about her pregnancy. Rosa admit she told him " my dear, your brother care about you a lot . when I told him , there wasn't life left in him . I can tell by his eye"

"he just want to ridicule me"

"Patta might come off a bit cold and aloof but he a very emotional person"

"I surely can't tell by looking at him"

"never judge a book by its cover , his outside might seen strong but inside is a puddle of water. Man doesn't like flower but Patta cherish it...you ever goes into that green house"

"the last time there was nothing but dead plant and flower"

"but lately ..had you went there ?"

"I can't ..i don't want to see him so I don't bother"

"perhaps, when you have the time . goes in there . you might be surprise and see a difference side of your brother"

"sorry mother rosa , in this life time he and me will never see each other in a difference light"

"o'my .." Rosa notice the bitterness from the young girl voice and grow suspicious between Patta and her.

The next couple days Aff and Brook was busy, they went to the bridal shop and order a wedding dress and pass out invitation. Brook want to buy the most expensive diamond ring ever to replace the old one but Aff disagreed saying it was a waste of money but he assure her ..money isn't important as her . Aff was touch by his sincere and felt guilt for lying to him but she have no choice in the matter and promise herself after they are married, she will confess the truth . Brook went to Mr.Taskorn diamond shop to buy the ring and Aff was happy by his choice. They went inside and sat next to the display counter . They were greeted by a salesman

"this is the best one .."said the salesman

"do you like it ? "? Brook ask

Aff nodded her head and bring her hand forward to receive the new ring but it was to small and stuck midway. Brook told her to stay put while he goes to the car and get the lotion . She obey and sat quietly while wait for his return . Just then Patta walk into the shop , he just came back from meeting with a client and saw Aff beside the counter .

"why is she here ?"? Patta asked

"her fiancée is buying her a ring but the one they like stick in her finger so he left to get lotion out of the car "? said one of the salesman

Patta dismiss the salesman and approach his sister . He must put a stop to this wedding ! He must convince her other wise because Brook isn’t the man for her ! That bastard will only hurt her in the future and his sister deserve someone more superior !

"little aff ..we need to talk "

"no , go away . im with my fiancée"

"that bastard doesn't deserve the title !! come with me this instant !" he was demanding with firing eye and it mute her .

"make it quick"

He pull her away from the lobby and into his office. He shut the door.

"you can't marry Brook"

"what ? why should I listen to you !!"

Patta decided to test the water , to see where he stand before making his finally decision "because he no good . I saw him with other girls at the club"

"I don't believe you ! Why you act like a caring brother now ? ha ! don't make me laugh . You can't break us a part because I love him"

O'how the word 'love'slice him like a knife but he kept his cool and continue "who say ? i just don't want him to return you back once he finishes using you !!"he smile and maintain it like a professional

"shut up !..I don't believe you !! None of it !!" tear fill her eye

"i see ..if that the case I want to give you a proposal "

"what the hell you talking about i'm leaving"she walk toward the door but he block her exit

"do you want me to stop messing with your mother "

Aff couldn't believe her ear and want to weep in joy but her happiness was shatter once she saw the grinning on his face and knew there a price she must pay "you bastard ..what do you want"

"I been bore with your mother lately and I want to switch partner to someone younger"

"what are you saying ?"

"how about this , I'll exchange your mom and palin..for you instead but u must break off the wedding between you and brook"? he smile coldly and pray she will agreed . He have no intention to act upon what he just said but there no other way to stop the wedding beside using her mom as a pawn. He know he is too cruel to broke her heart from the man she love but he must !! Its for her best interest! She probable hating him more than ever but he doesn't care . He intend to protect her from that bastard and he rather be a monster in her eye than to see her wasted.

"you are sick ! sick !!" tear roll down her cheek as she stare at him with such hate that its beyond her control . Should she agreed ? If she do , she is saving two adult figure from drowning in the pool of sin but what about her ? The only reason she willing to marry brook is to escape from him !!

"come on , I don't have all day"

"can I trust you to follow thru ?" wiping the tear from her eye

"yeah baby sister"

"deal "

pze

sarNie Adult
patta got her to stop the wedding..........yay.....yay....yay......thanks sarn for the update.....keep it coming.....

cant wait to see wats gonna happened between them two now.....hes finally stopping it on his own instead of waiting for saipoon to order him.....

lady0fdarkness

poor Patta...willing to look like a monster just to save her from Brook. I'm so happy that she won't be marrying that bastard now.

lady0fdarkness

I wonder what Saipoon has in store next. A part of me still want her to have her revenge, but not like this!! Not in a way where she uses Patta and Aff!!

The revenge that I was thinking about is that Saipoon would have her revenge by succeeding at life; like having Patta become a rich and powerful man .. and then revealing to the entire Taksorn house about Mr. Taksorn's deceit. And then she can have revenge, because Rosa will see that Patta is Saipoon's real son and that he loves her more than Rosa. And Mr. Taksorn's business is about to go down the drain, and begs Patta to help, but Patta turns his back on him!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I wonder what Saipoon has in store next. A part of me still want her to have her revenge, but not like this!! Not in a way where she uses Patta and Aff!!

The revenge that I was thinking about is that Saipoon would have her revenge by succeeding at life; like having Patta become a rich and powerful man .. and then revealing to the entire Taksorn house about Mr. Taksorn's deceit. And then she can have revenge, because Rosa will see that Patta is Saipoon's real son and that he loves her more than Rosa. And Mr. Taksorn's business is about to go down the drain, and begs Patta to help, but Patta turns his back on him!

:lol: not even close

sarN

sarNie Granny
"excellent"

"what if one day you return back to my mom and mother palin ? how can I be sure you’re not messing with my mind ?"

"what does it take for you to believe me"

"i'll get an abortion if you break the deal"she blurted out , not sure if this will have any effect on him because she had told him the child belong to Brook but something in her heart want to test his sincere.

Patta went completely pale but maintain his bastard role "like I care . The child isn't mine" he lift his brow , wondering why suddenly she use their child as collateral but what ever the reason it might be he doesn't like the threat .

"i figure , putting a life into this deal will make you think twice about deceiving me"

He was speechless and hesitated to agreed because he have no intention to stop his affair with Kaping or Palin ! His mother will kill him if she found out about this arrangement ! What should he do ? He can't let her marry Brook or risk his child's life! With all this frustration inside , he kept his coldness and continue

"you can't be serious ! You always say im a sick bastard with a heart of stone . Do you think this will have any effect on me ? The child isn't mind . He can die tomorrow for all I care" he pause , not wanting to hurt himself anymore . Dear, lord ...he love that child with all his heart and he doesn't mean for him/her to die .

The monster horn her in the heart, where it hurt and ache inside . Bastard ! Heartless and stupid for not knowing the child is his! Regardless of what he just said , she decided to test it one more time before hating him even more "none the less , this is all I have to insure this arrangement is follow through . if you dear break it ..i'l get rid of this baby the next day" ? her lip seal to hold her breathe and search for the human in him .

Patta have no choice , she trap him ..good! He must risk it all ..all for her and with a fake smile he said "alright , dea"

Aff frown and felt terrible all the sudden . If he doesn't follow thur then .. she is risking her child's life , which she have no intention to harm he/she !! She doing this to save Kaping from this monster and hope she will realize how much a bastard Patta is and return back to father . Now , she have to break it off with Brook . She feel guilt for using him this far and drop everything in the middle . Life is full with surprises and every day is getting worst . She wonder how her mom will take it ? Daughter stealing mom's lover and calling off a wedding when half the town know about it !! It a tough situation , she have no choice but to take the heat .

lady0fdarkness

I noticed that both Aff and Patta are risking their own happiness for the sake of their Mothers... I hope these selfish Mothers snap into reality and realized that they are huring their children.

good update sarN.