My Enemy

chenling

sarNie Adult
I noticed that both Aff and Patta are risking their own happiness for the sake of their Mothers... I hope these selfish Mothers snap into reality and realized that they are huring their children.

good update sarN.
I agree, these mothers don't seem to really love their own kids...why would they use them? This is a big risk for both of them...can't wait to see what u come up with next!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
just caught up...the story is so intriguing...i really hope they are not brother and sister...and all the parents except for Older rosa are so messed up. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
After they seal the deal , Aff storm out the office in tear while forcing the ring out of her finger . She hand it back to the seller and left the shop in a taxis cab. When Brook return back he ask the salesman where had his fiancee's go?

"she left sir"

Brook thought she had an emergency and decided not to call her. When he return home that evening , his parent was waiting for him and they look stress out . They told their son Aff's had call them and apologize . Brook was confuse , not understanding why his parent seen so alarm ?

"she want to cancel the wedding"

"What ?! Why ? Is there a reason ?"

"she said she not ready"

Brook was out in the cold , if she wasn't ready why didn't she say so ? All the invitations is send out and hotel was reserve . Why wait until the last minute? Brook was determine to confront his fiancée but his parent urge him to wait till tomorrow instead. He listen to his parent and angrily went to his room.

Meanwhile at the Taksorn's residence, Aff was standing outside of her father office room . Hesitated to knock , she was nervous and wasn't sure how her father will react to her decision . After several minute of inhaling and exhaling she went inside the room . Mr. Taksorn was sitting at a desk with his reading glass on , going through some document .

"daddy"

"ah' yes my dear what is it ?"? his wrinkle eye was warm

"i want to cancel the wedding"

"why ? is there something wrong ?"

"I..I'm not ready"

"this is unlike my little aff. You were always responsible . First was college ..now your wedding ? Is there something bothering you ?"

She lower her eye in shame and bit her lip to reveal anymore. Its probable a parent worst nightmare to cancel their daughter wedding without enough reason, the other side will criticize them for taking marriage as a joke when all the invitation is sends out already! "im sorry"? nearly a whisper as tear slowly slide down her cheek.

"sorry ? darling , this is going look bad between the elder . Im very disappointed in you.What happen to my girl ?"

"sorry ..im so sorry I can't marry Brook "? she restrain her voice from whimpering but her body begin to tremble .

"i'll have a talk with Brook's elder tomorrow then . Go on to bed . You look tire this past couple days" Mr. Taksorn sigh while shaking his head and resume to his pervious task.

Aff silently left his office and walk down the hall way, wiping the tear away -- her path was block by a figure . She lift her head up and saw the monster she hate so much

"you told father ?"

"yes ! you happy !!"

Patta secretly smile inside but his face outside smirk at her "good girl ..very good"? he was about to walk away

"stop"

He turn around with his arm cross , pretend to be annoyed "now what ?"

"what about your part of the bargain ? what your plan ?"

"what plan ?"? he was trying to play dumb and aloof about the ordeal since now he got what he wanted. Surely, she can't change her mind to marrying Brook again after telling father its over already ! He was happy to know she is safe from that bastard , even though it hurt to know she love Brook .

"leave my mom and mother palin alone …if I agreed to replace them "

"o' that ..yeah I'll won't see them anymore "? his eye was a bit shaken and there was uncertainty in his voice , he pray she doesn't take his ordeal serious and let it slide by .

" when do I start ?"

"huh ? what you mean ?" he was lost in her context but her face seen serious and devoted !

"you want me as a replacement , when do you want me"

"little aff" he was speechless and his eye turn soft , realizing the hole he dung himself in . He know she is determine to be a replacement for Kaping and Palin but little did she know he never intent to act upon it.

"are you lying to me ? is all this a joke ? you never intend to let my mother goes ..do you ?"? she was angry and felt use for his own amusement , when she is serious about saving her mom from this sinful relationship ! She is willing to accept all fate that endure on her by agreeing to his term! Ruin the relationship her father had with Brook's elder and willing to be embarrass by everyone in town by stopping the wedding ! He a monster !

"what if ..yeah ..i was lying "? he smile , though he was nervous at the come out of his coldness .

"fine, im getting rid of this child tomorrow "?

He lost all mean of life and quickly shouted "NO !..you can't"? he was breaking down and was losing to her persistence, something he didn't plan but now that it happen .. he trap !

"why ? you said , the child mean nothing "her eye were a bit teasing but deep down she was nervous , by all mean she only meant to threat him with death of another person even though she know he doesn't care about the child and if he agreed only because of humanity left in him .

Patta lost. Even if he play the bastard role and pretend not to care about the child in her stomach , it still wouldn't change the fact she risk the baby ‘s life as a collateral in this game of deception !! "I mean , the child ..after all is my niece or nephew , i was just joking ! let see..im not in the mood today ..next week"? he resume the path he was walking and pray she doesn't call him again

"no , stop"

Patta froze and cruse under his breath . He slowly turn around and with a lazy smile he said "now what im sleepy"

"start to night" she was shaken by her own words because all her modest was thrown out the window but only because she want this man to stay away from her mom. She know how much her mom love this man but that love is a sin against father and as a daughter she rather endure all karma and hope her mom realize she only meant to save her not hurt her .

"no"

"I want to seal our deal tonight"

"little aff . I..I.."

"im serious ..i'll be in your room at 1am"

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. little aff is really serious about having her as a sexual replacement.... are they going to have more sex, sarN? :spin:

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG....wow.....sarn this is getting so complicated for both of them...I mean is she really going to have sex with her brother in order to keep their pack....I mean...whoa...them being brother and sister...that whole incest thing I mean its sick and both are playing right into it...would need to know the truth....wow..great update..

pze

sarNie Adult
so much hurt n suffering......reading this makes my heart ache.......shes demanding it too....seems like shes doing it to know for sure that hes gonna stay away.....more sarn more....

cikna

sarNie Adult
too many questions i have in mind and complications too...i'm going to stop asking questions and just wait for what is store for us

cecilia

Staff member
wow.. little aff is really serious about having her as a sexual replacement.... are they going to have more sex, sarN? :spin:
:eek: .. patta .. darn patta.

sarN, that word 'little' in front of AFF keeps making me think of her as a child :loool:

no one know the truth yet?

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i see. but still. it feel awkward calling her little aff :lol:

i will print out later and try to catch up asap :p
you have no idea how many time i re-read one night and two nights. :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Patta didn't reply back and hurry to his room . Nana was already there waiting for him. She was in a happy mood , smiling as if there nothing to care in the world

"Patta , isn't this great . Everyone is hurting and fighting among each other ! You must do good in your father's company !! Gain more trust from him !!!! Little did that bastard know his own son is eating the food in his house . It won't be long now till everything explode in their face !!"? she laugh out loud , while starring in the distance like a mad woman .

"I think ..i should stop seeing Kaping and Palin now . Since, everything is going as plan"

"NO! The longer you persuade them the better. Those bitches are terrible ! Falling in love with their husband son ha !Sinful and degrading !Those old hags are nothing but horny slut after all . And did you go refill the medicine ?"

"not yet"

"WHY!!! Stupid ! Then I'll do it myself !! I'll refill it tomorrow and give it to the servant. Rosa wouldn't even know what hit her when this is over"

"you said the medicine won't kill her ..right ?"

"no it won't ..just slow her down"? Nana quickly turn way , as if she trying to avoid his searching eye .

"she is already sick ..i think we shouldn't"

"shut up ! I told you , the medicine won't kill her"

"yes , mom "

Satisfy with her son answer , she left the room while laughing softly to herself while Patta drop to his knee and cover his face with his hand . Tear wouldn't even come out for a man like him , instead he silently scream his frustration thru it and then got up while running his hand thur his hair . He open the window and look out into the dark sky , wonder why it didn't rain . He want to see it and imagine its as own his tear . Patta sigh and look down at his watch . He decided , even if she come tonight he will not commit another sin with his sister. Once was enough to scarf them a life time and he dare not create another one . No matter what happen , he will control himself and let moral control his mind not his heart. In his life time , he had lust on many woman and it should be enough , he will spare his sister because she is innocent from all this . He know her heart belong to Brook and he had taken that away from her , there no greater pain than the pain of losing someone you love and he understand that very clearly . She probable think he a monster but deep down he had always soften up to her and secretly denying this forbidden bond!

He took a long shower and went to bed early . It was around 1am when he was awaken but a tap on the door . Once his mind was fully alert , he knew it was his sister and he refuse to go open the door . Praying she will leave once she realize he not answering. He grab each end of the pillow and push it against his head to mute his ear. Then the tapping stop , relief he release the pillow and close his eye to sleep again .

"why didn't you open the door"

Patta immediately snap open his eye and stare down at the end of the bed "little Aff !! How did you got in ! I lock the door !!"

"I got a spare key. Are you backing away from this ? Isn't this want you wanted? You said you were bore with my mom and mother Palin ! You force me to agreed because I blindly believe you will stop this sinful affair in exchange for me"

"yeah , I..I mean . I thought about it . We are brother and sister . This is a sin "

"you surely didn't think about that when you rape me !"?

"calm down ..little Aff lets talk about it in the morning"

"im not calming down . I want you to stop hurting my mother ! Hurt me! Hurt me instead . Let my mother goes please .."? tear full her eye and without a second thought she launch at him , her body force him down the mattress and her lip was nervously on his . He can taste her salty tear and was hurt to know she forcing herself on him . This is not what he wanted, she is being a good daughter and he shouldn't take advantage of this situation--at all!! O' lord he have no intention to cause this much pain on her and this must not happen , he must prevent it !!! Because this is wrong all so wrong and forbidden! Patta gentle push her off and reach for the night light to switch it on .

"little girl leave my room !"

"no!"? tear stain her eye and she was trembling all over , determine to be taken by him to seal their deal she leap toward him and wrap her arm around his neck .

Patta was push on to his back again and this time she held his hand against her boosom . It was like a spell case upon him !!! The womanly scent of her fill his nasal and he was at the edge of losing his control ! But his conscience was shouting at him to stop this ..sinful act and regain control ! "no..no..stop forcing yourself . This can not happen"

"it must ! You said it yourself ! My mom and mother palin exchange for me !"

Patta unwrap her arm from around his neck and push her away again, "little girl, you have no idea what you are doing . I have no interest in taken you tonight . Go away !!! "

She felt humiliated by this monster because she completely throwing herself at him but he push her away so coldly -- it hurt her pride! She hated this man and felt disgusted when ever she is near him but for the sake of her mom, it mandatory! Her conscience was shouting, stupid!!!! Slut! Disgrace! But she shake all thought away and focus on what she believe is the only way to save her mom! Her visible tear gleam under the dancing lamp light as she watch him move backward until his head hit the bed post , not understanding why he behavior so cowardly !!! Going against her conscience and everything else that classify a woman dignity, she lift the night grown over her head and toss it across the floor. Exposing her nude body before his eye as tear continue to flow , determine to seal the deal , she leap toward him again .

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^im gonna have to agree with u ladyofdarknes......

aff is really determine to seal the deal.....seems like theres more to it....