My Enemy

sarN

sarNie Granny
drama going start in the next chp ..truth will be reveal . I wlll finsh this story by the end of this week .

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait! Thanks SARN for such a great fanfic :D

P.S. Please make them not brother and sister....please.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i need to start this soon...either that or i'll wait like i did with 2NAW and just have 10 pages of comments lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
could you please end it with Saipoon losing Patta's love and trust? That would definitely satisfy me. That bitch needs to get a wake up call. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww patta finally feeling pain and sadness....hmm i guess he is such a great lover that no one would ever want to give him up lol....i hope the truth get revealed soon so then hopefully patta and aff can be together....OoOo a birthday party---drama dun dun duuuuuun

sarN

sarNie Granny
"ms.palin! stop it !"? he wrestle with her finger and push her to the side , she quickly got up

"you change Patta !!"

"bitch ..!!"? shouted Kaping and rushes to the scene

"this is none of your business !!"? Palin shouted back and rise from the sofa to slap Kaping in the face .

"nobody slap me and get away with it !!"Palin launch at her with cat claw , yanking her hair backward with one hand and with the other choke her neck. The two fought each other on the carpet, take turn rolling on each other , slapping faces and pulling hair .

"stop it ..!" Patta try to pull each woman off from each other but only to get shove to the side by them .

Nana was observing the scene from the distance and softly laughing her head off ! Those bitches is biting each other head off for a piece of bone, the revenge is to enjoyable , she thought .

"what is going on in here ~~!!"shouted Mr.Taksorn , after hearing the loud racket all the way to his office room . He came out to see what the chaos is all about and saw his wives on the floor fighting each other while his son is improperly dressed !

The two woman immediately froze and scramble to their feet while straighten their clothes and hair , but glare at each other one last time before changing their frown into a smile at their husband .

"it a misunderstanding !!" Kaping quickly cover up

"yes ..yes it was nothing , she fall and I was helping her up"said Palin

"and you , why is your pant not properly buckle up ?" ask Mr. Taksorn

"I..I loosen it while heading to bed and I saw Ms. Kaping fall down "

"yes ! he try to help out" Palin interrupted

Mr.Takorn wasn't sure if he should believe the story or not ? There something odd about his wives behavior and he think the two is having some difference but not sure what it is ? Surely , this is not a simple misunderstanding because he can see the slap mark imprint on the woman face ! "fine , goes to bed you two" he watch his wives left the room , then turn to Patta and said "tell me the truth, what just happen ? I live with my wives for over 20 years , I know them very well . They usually don't get long with each other , so I doubt Palin would even bother to help Kaping"

Patta lower his eye and said "I..I don't know what happen, i just happen to walk in on them"

"then , very well. Go on to bed " he watch his son left and grow suspicious, he had notice several time when ever his wives argue with each other , Patta was always there . Is there something going on with his son and wives? Lately, everyone seen to have secret and there so much tension in the house . First, was his daughter sudden change of behavior! She use to be so cheerful and comic but now she gloomy and distance , not going to college and cancel her own wedding . Rosa's health was improving so much but now she getting worst by the day , even the doctor was confuse and doesn't know the reason why . And his other two wives seen to want to kill each other , as if they holding a grudge against one another . Patta is acting strange too, usually he look so confidence but now there so much uncertainty in his eye . What is going on in his family ? Why isn't anyone telling him the truth ? Mr.Takorn felt a headache and decided to rest .

The next morning before Patta goes to work , he went to check up on Rosa and saw her wheezing in bed . He rushes toward her and rub down her chest "mom , are you ok ? you want me to get the doctor !!"

"I'm ok, just hand me the pill"

He reaches for the glass of water and the medicine on the table, then hand it to her. Rosa swallow down the pill and shakily held the glass while pouring it in her throat. Afterward , he pull the blanket over her and held her hand "mom " tear full his eye to see her in pain , somehow he felt guilt and responsible .

"im ok ..don't worry "she smile at him

"ok , then rest . I'm heading to work now"

"wait , can you talk to your sister . she left a few minute before you came in . she look very upset and distress . im afraid she is trouble with something"

"little aff" his voice die out

"go on "

"yes mom "? he patted her hand and left the house .

Patta walk around the yard looking for his sister and saw her sitting in the rest area. She saw him and got up to leave but he block her path from going any farer . She was angrily and it shown in her face , "move out the way you lair !" she hiss

"what did I do ?" he was confuse and reach out to hold her but she back away in disgust

"I saw what you did to mother Palin"

"no no, it not what you think"

"I know what I saw ! Our deal is off !"

"no no,little aff I can explain"

"no need , I don't need to hear it. I decided ...im getting rid of the baby"? she nearly have to spell out the last word as tear fill her eye

"no ! you making a big mistake"

"the mistake had already made !"

"little aff , the child is innocent"

"yes , I know but it for the best"

"no ..no I won't let you do it ..I..I.." he couldn't said it , though he want to blurts out the child is his and that he have ever right but he restrain himself .

"the child is not your , it doesn't matter to you if he/she is dead"

"it matter ! every minute the child is growing inside of you ! ..no little aff" his lip tremble , his heart felt a stoke of pain . There was never a doubt in his mind that the child isn't his but she think he a monster who doesn't know ! But he know , dear god he know !

"bastard ! stop acting like you care when you don't !!"? she being to sob and cover her mouth to silent the whimper

Nana happen to walk by and over heard the conversation , she couldn't believe what she hearing !! Aff is pregnant with Patta ? It have to be Patta !!! She decided to hide herself behind the bushes and listen .

"give me another chance"

"you don't deserve a second chance"? she quickly walk past him

"little aff"? he was speechless and watch her leave .

Nana smile wickedly and thought of another plan, she going use this pregnancy to her advantage ! Nana went inside the house and goes up stair to Aff's room . She knock at the door for several sec , until finally the young girl answer the door . Nana can see the tear stain on her face and step inside the room

Aff was surprise it was Patta's care taker and quickly clean her face , afterward asked "is there something you want ?"

"patta told me everything"

Aff 's face went complete pale , she can't believe Patta would blabber their affair to another person ! He a monster ! "w..what do you know ?"

"he told me , you are pregnant"

"he told you that ?"

"yes ..and more"

Aff gasp and stagger her way to sit on the bed "bastard"

" he told me the child isn't his and he mention several time about wanting you to get an abortion " bNana smile at her resolve and then continue "i rasie Patta for 15 years , he like a son to me . He never fateful to any woman and there many young girl he impregnate over the years . He always come to me and beg me to pay for those girls to get an abortion. I love him dearly , so I end up doing his dirty work"

"is this why you came ? doing his dirty work ?"

Nana reach into her pocket and pull out some cash "yes , im sorry my dear. I don't understand him either . He say the child isn't his but yet he force me to talk to you . That boy contradict himself all the time"

Aff was horrify while starring at the cash in Nana's hand ! That bastard ! Just a few minute ago , she really thought he care about the child ! She only meant to threat him but now it seen clearly that he want to get rid of the child and all those talk was just an act !!! "you can keep the money ! It my baby , I'll pay for the expensive" she make up her mind , since everyone doesn't want this child then she doesn't want he/she either . It for the best she get an abortion , the child is created from a sinful relationship and should die because of her sinful act .

Nana put back the money into her pocket and smile . This is too good to be true !!

pze

sarNie Adult
noooooooo.......no abortion......i dont want her to do it......im out to hunt for nana/saipoon.....that witch......shes causing way to much trouble....

cecilia

Staff member
noooooooo.......no abortion......i dont want her to do it......im out to hunt for nana/saipoon.....that witch......shes causing way to much trouble....
oh no !!! you can't do this .. have to keep the baby, it's the best of the whole mess .. it's the only thing that seem to bring them together or come together to face the truth. we can't kill just omit it like that .. even i'm piss at what happen in FATED TO LOVE YOU and FAI LUONG, you can't possible make me dislike this fiction too .. IT'S SINFULLY WRONG but if reality reveal, its' OKAY .. pls .. pls .. no abortion .. if there is one. i'm not gonna finish reading it .. LOL as if my input matter, but you know, i can't stand ABORTION .. NO !! NO !! NO !!

ah, PZE AND AMI, the best romance series that come close to mind when i read the text from you are the 9 MONTHS HARLEQUIN ROMANCE NOVEL ..
they are such romantic and yes, it's one of those quick encounter that make the whole thing awesome.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Saipoon is a freaken bitch that deserve to be rape, torture and kill slowly.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Oooo sarn, this is getting better and better each chapter...she's fallin for him and he for her...I swear its soo wrong but I am still hoping they aren't really brother and sister...and his mom...man she's messed up..hell all of them are and it makes for great drama.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whaattt....NO ABORTION....just run away (with patta) and never come back...stupid saipoon....well i guess this means never torture someone..and let them get a chance for revenge....

sarN

sarNie Granny
When Patta return from work it was very late, he went up stair and walk down the hallway . He stop in front of Aff's room and stood there, his hand hesitate to knock on the door. He want to explain what happen yesterday , tell her it was all a misunderstanding and wish to reconcile their ordeal ! The child mean the world to him . Patta sigh and sadly turn away , he will talk to her in the morning because right now she probable still upset.

Inside the room , Aff was in bed thinking about tomorrow she will go to the clinic that Nana recommend and get an abortion . She afraid of the pain and felt guilt for killing her own child !!! Even the father of the child wishes to get rid of his own flesh ! He a monster! That two face bastard ! Aff silently cry herself to sleep .

The next morning Patta was knocking on Aff's door but there was no answer . The door wasn't lock and he went inside , she was gone ! He panic and search everywhere in the house , asking all the servant if they seen her ? Nobody did ! Patta thought about what she said yesterday and fear washes over his face ! No! He was going crazy running to the Little house but she wasn't there either , not even at the green house . He was tire from all the running and stop while panting , thinking where could she be ? Just then Nana came up to him and said

"she at the abortion clinic "

"what ? ! "? he swallow a gulp of air and continue "is she getting rid of a child !??!" his eye search her face for answer

"yes , she left early in the morning"

"mom ! why didn't you stop her ? the child is mine !"

"what can I do ? it her wishes "

"and how did u know ..?"

"yesterday she ask me about a clinic that do abortion"

"and ?"

"and I told her"

"do you realize what you just done ? the child is your grandkid"

"how would I know who she pregnant by ?"

"mom "

"if you leave now, you might make it"

"little aff!" he didn't need to be ask twice and run to his car, got inside and zoom out the gate.

Nana smile and went into Mr. Taskorn's office.

"excuse me sir , sorry for interrupting you"

"no problem" Mr.Taksorn took off his reading glasses

"i think you should follow me to the clinc"

"o'why ?"

"it about your daughter"

Mr.Taksorn's eye was widen and ask "what about my daughter ?"

Meanwhile, Patta was reaches the local clinic and went inside the building looking for his sister . His heart was racing against time as he scream out her name and going through every room he came across. He was losing hope as he search the building and shouting at the nurse if they seen his sister. But nobody answer him . He went up the elevator to the 3nd floor and saw several young girls waiting outside in the hallway , some came with their boyfriend , parents or by themselves . Patta went straight to the counter and ask the nurse

"Aff Taksorn , did she came here ? !"

The nurse checks thru the list and several folder before finding the right one "Miss. Taksorn , age 18 right ?"

"yes , that's her"

"room 105"

Patta run down the narrow hall , reading number as he passed each door and then finally he reaches room 105 . The door was lock ! He look thru the glass window on the door and saw his sister laid down on the table as the doctor hand her a paper to sign. Patta bang on the glass and shout his lung out "damn bastard ! open the door !!!! let me in !!!"

The nurses whisper to the doctor and they all turn their attention at the man outside. Patta saw the doctor shook his head , indicating it too late ! At that point , tear came down his face and nearly choke while repeatedly banging on door !! O' dear ord , what had he done? He not only ruin everyone in the family but now he is responsible of his own child death! Like a mad man , he kick the door and continue kicking the door until it was finally open by one of the nurses . He run inside and punch the doctor that was standing beside his sister, then turn his attention her "why ! why ..little aff" tear flow down his cheek and drip it way onto the hospital grown that she worn.

Aff laid there on the table , speechless while biting her lip to silent the cry . She didn't expect him to come and was tore . She watch him cry while clinging onto the grown she worn , she was touch by his sudden sadness because of the child . It never cross her mind , that a monster like him can shred tear so heart brokenly that she can no longer hold her own and cry with him .

"I..I.."

"little aff, you shouldn't had done it . The child is innocent"? he caress her face with the back of his hand and wipe the tear with his thump .

"i didn't , I couldn't"

Patta was confuse and quickly wipe the tear from his face "you mean .." he smile and place his hand on her flat stomach .

"I change my mind "

"AFF !!!!!!! You stupid daughter !!!"shouted Mr.Taksorn

The two siblings was startle by the sound of their father! Mr.Taksorn was shaking in angry ! He can't believe his daughter would do such at thing and immediately left the hospital.

Aff grab on to Patta's arm , with fear in her eye ......

chenling

sarNie Adult
okay the mothers in this story are freakin' crazy...I understand that "Nana" was revenge and such..I really doo but damnnnnnn she's cold....great update...MORE!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! *hates saipoon for her EVILNESS...damn its her freaking grand child* she doesnt even gives a damn..

i know i like praised you lots...but no matter how much i say or type it, it just never seems to be enough!!! ^_^

keep them flowing SarN..i cant wait to read moreeeee.....the juicy part is coming up!!! :p