My Enemy

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Omg.....

Sigh... I'm just happy that Patta finally knows what a monster "nana" is.

I hope his name gets cleared for the alleged murder.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you cut the "y" off ?
well....it was 'my' going down..and 'enemy' going across...both have a "y" at the end...so i put it together lol

OMG....patta took the blame for the cruel saipoon..but i understand why saipoon would be so evil...even in the beginning i wanted her to do something to them..and now i'm thinking for her not to do anything to them lol...talk about change of heart....and aff heard the whole thing gasp....OMG their father forgave saipoon and patta....awwww

pze

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOO patta cant take the blame....that saipoon......ahhhhhhhhhhh.....im so frustrated with her character.....i just wanna strangle her n strangle her some more.....

thanks for the updates sarn....keep it coming....

lady0fdarkness

hey sarN.. do you have other posters for this fic? I saw the one bellefire made for you; I want to see other ones too if you got it. :D

that's how much I love this fic.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh im such a slow reader.. im baredly on pg 10 keke.. argh.. i shall continue later.. i havent slept yet keke.. n now im sleepy lol.. **rubs eyes*..**yawns**.. i shall sleep now..

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG...i was crying...damn sarn the drama and then finally that crazy Nana...I know she was hurt and such all those years ago but what she has become...fantastic sarn just fantastic like always...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Patta was in jail for several weeks, refusing to contact any lawyer or anyone to help him because this is the punishment he want. He was happy to be lock up and kept in a safe place , away from normal people. If he receive a death penalty, its even better !! But he afraid the sin he created will take him to hell and he wouldn't be able to meet up with mother Rosa. The ceil was dark and gloomy , nothing but bar all around him as he sit there on the cold ground with his back against the wall .

"you have a visitor"? said the officer and left

Patta didn't turn to look who had came and keep his eye close to rest his mind from wishful thinking , that the one person he deeply long for was here but that would be impossible !

"P'Patta.."

He immediately open his eye and thank god his prayer had be answer , he turn toward the voice and finally ..after so many weeks , he saw her face again even though they are separated by bars "little aff.."? he smile with teary eye and crawl his way toward her , then stop to grip the bar

"you lost so much weight "

"i miss you "he quickly said , ignoring her comment and continue to stare into her face . Those enchanting beauty that captivate his heart and soul , the forbidden love he long for .

"stop it.."she restrain herself from crying , knowing how much he love her and hearing those word only make her weak ..

"im sorry .." his expression turn sadden even though he was thrill to see her but he doesn't want to unset her nor does he want to remind her of the sin they created together . After all , he is a monster in her eye

"father want to help , our lawyer is the best in the county"

"it no use , please tell him that"

"your sentence can be less severe or reduce with our help"

Patta was touch , he never thought after all that he done his father still want to help him out ! But the more kindness he receive from Mr.Taksorn , the worst he feel and it can not be amend if his father continue to help him . He had make up his mind and this is the only way he can redeem himself from the sin he cause "no, im willing to plead guilt of all charges , please let me serve this"

"but this case you can receive a death penalty !"

"really ? death penalty ? That's even better . I would love that " his eye begin to form tear at the thought of death , he will never see aff or their child ever again but he was still happy that's his life is cut short for his real mother . Even though Saipoon wasn't like Rosa but she gives him life and he know that Saipoon was blind by revenge , it destroy all humanity that exist in her . Patta doesn't hate his mother nor have any grudge against the woman but instead understand the reason why Saipoon had become what she is and he hope she will stop all angry and revenge toward Mr.Taksorn.

"is it because of your mother ? I heard everything that was said at the temple "

"that's not it . Im responsible for Rosa's death . It me ..and me alone . Please let it be that way"

"but you must let us fight this case , even if you are found guilt at least your life will be spare !!"

"no , I want this"? he rest his head against the bar , moving his face to the side so the tear was out of Aff's sight . O' how it hurt knowing his life is on a thin thread but yet he isnt afraid of death , it's the thought of not seeing his child born before the ordeal is decided that hurt him the most .

"I HATE you !!.."? she cries out , trembling in tear and sobbing violently, she continue to scorn at him "you are selfish !! selfish !! You want to end your life without thinking of other that you left behind ?!!! How cruel !!! You are a monster !!...I HATE you !..." her voice begin to break as her weeping continue "you can't leave us ..not like that ..P'Patta ..only 3 and half more months to go our child will be born"

Patta lift his head to face her , there was tear and angry in her expression it was so real ...so heart breaking to see her overwhelm with such feeling and he couldn't hold his own tear " I..I love you so ..so much and god know how much I care for our child ..but .."

"then live for us . let father help you ...please ..i don't care if you get 20 years or 30 years or a life sentence! I'll wait for you ..forever if I have too!"

"little aff .."? his hand reach out between the bar to wipe the tear from her cheek , he hate to see her sad , hate to see her in pain .

"then we can be together , you and me and ..our child"

"you will wait for me ?" his face lift with joy , he never thought ..even in a million years those words will come out of her mouth but ..his smile suddenly drop .

"what wrong ? P'Patta !"

"I..I'm sorry"

She was furious and hurt . He is selfish!! "I hate you !.."? she quickly left the scene while clinging her heart not to shred any more tear . Patta scoop backward to his previous spot and run his hand thur his hair . He already decided he want death and he know he disappointed ..Aff with his decision but it doesn't matter , as long as she hate him the more the better because it make him feel happy knowing she will forget about him thru those hatred ! He doesn't deserve love from her nor anyone for the sin he committed. He killed Rosa . He must take responsible for his action ..regardless the reason behind it . Life for a life ..it's fair. Though he is crying inside and out

lady0fdarkness

that was so romantically tragic...

=::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[ <- that's how long my tears are falling for this tragic and sinful love. SIGH

lady0fdarkness

hmm.................... is there another secret I don't know about??? Why is Aff finally accepting him to be with her and their child???

sarN

sarNie Granny
When Aff return home she went straight to her room, to her surprise Kaping was sitting on the bed waiting for her . Ever since Rosa die, they haven't been talking to each other and often avoid each other . It was difficulty for her to face Kaping after the truth was reveal and to spare her mom the embarrassment , Aff wouldn't dare approach her mother for several weeks .

"come here .."said Kaping, while patting the empty spot on the bed .

"yes "? she settle herself on the bed and waited for her mother to speak

"I'm sorry for doubting you . These pass couple months I behave inappropriately and im quite embarrass. I was blind and didn't figure it out sooner , though I have my suspicious but I was in denial"

"it's ok mom . I'm not mad .." she hold her mom hand and lightly squeeze it .

"answer me truthfully , do you want to be with Patta ?"

Aff was startle by the suddenly question and hesitated to answer because she know it will make Kaping feel unease , after all they did share the same lover ..something so immoral and sinful to even talk about ! "I..I decided to wait for him , because..because .." she couldn't say the word but instead release her hand from Kaping and wrap it around her stomach , indicating he is the father of her child .

"even after you know my relationship with Patta ? And he is your brother ?"

"I..I.." she turn to stare into her mom face and felt the sinful pain . Reality hit her like a storm . When she told Patta she will wait for him only because she want him to live and it was the truth . She didn't thought about moral then because all she care about was to give him ….hope that someone is waiting and probable it will change his mind but he a fool!! Selfish !

"sweetie , your tear is betraying you"? Kaping sigh and continue "me and patta was never lover"

"mom "

"yes, he did approach me in a flirtatious manner and he drive me crazy with his kisses and touches "

"I..I don't want to hear it" Aff turn her head to the side while gripping the bed sheet ...tightly against her hand. She doesn't know why but she feel awkward and ..it hurt to heard any more intimate detail . She couldn't bear to picture Patta touching another woman and what so painfully , is that woman is her mother !

"but we never goes farer than that . I often wonder why because there several occasion I try to seduce him but he will tell me over and over to wait till i divorce from Mr.Taksorn . At first , I thought he love me truthfully because he doesn't want my body but now I realize why he never take me to bed"

Aff loosen her grip on the bed sheet and turn to the side , "mom "

"tell me this , the evening I return back from the woman committee and I went to your room and kept knocking at the door , shouting for you to open up because I heard you crying inside . Did he rape you that day ?"

"..yes "

"just as I thought "

"what do you mean ? "

"Patta came to me that morning and told me to goes to his room around midnight but when I did , he wouldn't open the door and from that day on ..he change . He no longer kiss and hug me like he always does but instead sweet talk to me and lie about loving me . I long for his touch and I often get jealous when I see him with you"

"mom , I..I "

"you don't have to explain yourself . The reason why he never slept with me is because he doesn't want to ruin our daughter and mother relationship. He very considerate of your feeling . His love for you run deeper than the ocean"

"he told me several time but I couldn't return his love because"

"because of me right ?"

"and because he my brother"

"does it matter ? Both of you already committed the sin , so what if you continue it ?"?

"people will gossip and father will disapprove"

"your father will not disapprove if the choice is your"

"but still I..I"

"didn't you just said , you will wait for him ? Now, that you know the truth about me and Patta , shouldn't that put your conscious to rest ?"

"what about your feeling"

"you have my blessing . Even though your father and I will never be the same again but it doesn't matter . I deserve it even before Patta came along"

"what do you mean before Patta came along ?"

"nothing " Kaping immediately look away , she feel unease to reveal any more but she truly want her daughter to be happy and that is why she must tell her daughter the truth . Beside, this past couple week she notice Aff haven't been eating properly and been resting uncomfortably. Kaping was tore to see her daughter behave so lifeless and finally have enough courage to talk to her again.

"thank you, mom .."Aff embrace her mother tightly in her arm and Kaping response back with great happiness , finally the awkwardness between them had subside and it was more than Kaping could wish for . Afterward, Kaping kiss her daughter forehead and left the room. Aff was over joy after hearing everything from her mother and the burden she been stressing all months have dissolve. It make her realize how compassion her brother is , he wasn’t the monster she thought he was but everything he done was all his mother wishes but yet he spare Kaping because of the guilt he had for ruining her . He might seen cold and cruel but deep inside was a man full of love and contemplation , he prove it by willingly to serve the sin he committed in jail although it was his mother doing but he blindly take the blame ..in name of a good son . She shouldn't hate him but instead accept his decision and stop denying this feeling she had for him . Yes. It's wrong ...so wrong but she doesn't want to live in regret if she doesn't tell ...tell him

lady0fdarkness

wow.......... I'm very pleased.... Kapin finally admit all her faults to Aff.. that makes me feel better knowing that Aff still has a mother to turn to even after the death of Rosa.

good update.. thanks, sarN.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man those were some sadddddddddddddd update!...my tears were burning my eyes...fabulous job SarN!!!!

awww that was so unexpected..bout the kaping and patta..i am also very pleased and so relieved to read bout btw.. it was like "taking the thorn out of my chest"... :p

k the only problem is patta...i hope saipoon finds it in her heart to turn herself into the authorities...in place of her son...shes the master mind behind it all...her serving time instead of a horrible death will suit her just fine.. im praying that is what will happen!

thanks again SarN!!! ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww....aff and kaping patch things up
here's another one for you sarn...lol..even though this is ending soon..i was working on it...i hope you like it^^

lady0fdarkness

^^... RR.. I like that one! It so looks like My enemy, with Patta half shirted and all and Aff looking uncertained...