My Enemy

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
since this is over i shall read it now.
i'll need to pull out my pen and paper so i can jot down all my thoughts while reading it lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...it not dat disturbing , wait till ya read the leisban story that someone going write HAHAHHAHA ...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO moh...the heck..its gonna be one long old post again...lol

so anyhow thank you SarN for the fabulous work that youre doing...i cant wait to read more...

SO HAPPY that IT WAS what we thought ...since the beginning of time...LMAO

happy and sad...but yet another great fic came to a happy ending once again.*sighs..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sighh..... finally...

that was great story sarN.. i loved every minute of it. Very happy ending.... lol... but since I'm the lady 0f darkness, I would probably ended it with Patta dying. :D Nevertheless.... this was very good... I read every words from beginning till end.

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
:D very nice ending...thank goodness for the rosa's diary....i was feeling uneasy about how story will turn out.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AM I THE ONLY WEIRD ONE???.. :lol:

cause if they really were related LMAO..i would still approved of their relationship...even though i know it is sinful and yes disgusting..but its just a FIC...LOL

anyhow..i was starting to read lomes fic..and my gosh i only gotten to the 3rd page ...and can already tell it will be a good fic to read as well..with an arrogant p'ek and all.. and right now n'ek seems a bit mysterious ..i cant wait to read it later tonight!

hmph...i actually enjoy reading the fics more than when im watching my lakorns now.. :unsure:<_< sad but true!!

lady0fdarkness

Same here, Ami...

I approved because... they have different fathers. It's not like they came from the same mother.. and on top of that, they are practically strangers, not like they grew up together.

EDIT: I agree! I love reading the fics too... I would devote my time reading the fics before I continue a lakorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...i super love the ending...:clap: not really siblings...wooo..but yeah..i would approve too...(since they didn't grow up together) 2 years without ahem..that must be torture for patta....i'm glad that saipoon came to her senses and got a lighter punishment too^^ this was another awesome fanfic....THANKS^.^

heeheee i do devote mostly all my time to fanfics n my JLR sisters...ahahah....(i need a life..jk)

PS..off topic..did anyone hear about a couple in NY....they met each other, fell in love, got married...n before they were going to ahem on their wedding night for they first time togeter, they found out were blood bro/sis, but at birth...they were adopted into two different families..they soon had to get an annulment.....n broke up :(

nikki1786

LizQuen
lmao...it not dat disturbing , wait till ya read the leisban story that someone going write HAHAHHAHA ...

whoooohhhh.... not incest story afterall~!!!!! :) love it! love it! lol... but i gotta print this out... to show it to my friend (mwuahahahha~!) she do have guts to make up with her boyfriend who also happened to be her first cousin.... tsk tsk tsk... the only difference is... Aff here in this story keep the baby and my friend abort it :(

anyways, love it still... thanks, Sarn!

-----

oooooOooOoohhhhhhhh.... i cant wait for the lesbo story, seems like you and my gay friend are on a roll on homo stories. :lol: just yesterday, my friend confirmed me about his gay story... i was wondering if he already finish it.

lady0fdarkness

wow...i super love the ending... :clap: not really siblings...wooo..but yeah..i would approve too...(since they didn't grow up together) 2 years without ahem..that must be torture for patta....i'm glad that saipoon came to her senses and got a lighter punishment too^^ this was another awesome fanfic....THANKS^.^

heeheee i do devote mostly all my time to fanfics n my JLR sisters...ahahah....(i need a life..jk)

PS..off topic..did anyone hear about a couple in NY....they met each other, fell in love, got married...n before they were going to ahem on their wedding night for they first time togeter, they found out were blood bro/sis, but at birth...they were adopted into two different families..they soon had to get an annulment.....n broke up :(
OMG.. that is just tragic.. I wonder how they're just going to turn off their feelings for eachother just like that.

lady0fdarkness

hey sarN.. I know you're going to do 3 nights a week next, but I hope you write another drama, cause you're so good with conveying out your character's emotions. I'd love to read more stories like these! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i just realize the order of my fiction

drama --> comedy --> drama --> comedy ---> .

I started out with ...

"from the heart" drama
"1NIght" comedy
"Say you .." drama
"2Night" comedy
"My En" drama
"3Night" comedy

HAHHAHA...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Does this mean I'm finally going to be starring as the supporting role in 3 NAW? waaa I cant wait lmao..I'm going to slowly work my way up to N'ek haahahaha...
I've already demanded that Tina write me into her fic too! hahahahaha

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
very good, sarn. you should think about becoming an author. Love your stories. I finish this fanfic in one day, Yay! Gosh, I'm so addicted to fanfic. Love all of you that love reading fanfic! Please keep more good story coming.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow pangmoua you finished this fic already.. eeek im such a slow reader.. im still on page 10 all this time i cant seem to past that page haha.. darn me hehe.. haha i shall past that page tonight hehe xp .. >_< ..

-aiko ..

wow i cant believe this ended.. ahhhhhhhhh.. i must finish it soon.. >_< ...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i find it is faster to read if you print them...cause somehow the time just flies by..but reading it online..you get side tracked easily *hahah that would be me..im talking bout*

anyhow i should print out the rest of SarNs fic...they are all good..

OMG SarN i didnt know ..til you mention it ...drama ..comedy..drama.. i love both..esp from one of the best writers in SW like you!!!..

i still have to read a bunch more..which i am still debating on which one i should start on..

should i do that eenie meenie miney mo?...LOL