My Husband So Fat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is What He Did

He was getting into the car to go to work and he leaves... me gives him kiss goodbye and then 2 minutes later i hear him coming back in and I was like forgot something? need to poop? he goes no look what you did and he turns around... big arse rip in his pant and I was like how did I do that? He goes...

Cause why you gotta be so damn small I was trying to get into the car and sat down next thing you know i hear rip and I feel and then i was like it just a small rip and then it kept going ... LOL

it was hilarious;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That wasn't even the funniest part. We had to go to walmart to buy him new black slacks LOL cause we couldn't find another clean pair lols.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL i thought that only happen in movies LOL he's not fat, the pants were toooo small!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol; it's funny because like ... we've been so stressed the past week and every since this happen we've been so happy and cheerful; LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^sometime, you just need a good laugh .. this is so funny .. remind of familiar situation i've encountered.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
"i hear rip and I feel and then i was like it just a small rip and then it kept going"

LMAO gawd girl....
I have to tell you mines then..There was no where to run!
So about 2 summers ago(?) our family had a little baseball family competition thing going on.
Of course I'm always in for a little fun so I played (a good game too)..
I dont remember who but someone hit the ball and it came my way so I bent down to grab it and my whole frekn burmuda shorts that I bought @ Wal-Mart rips...OMOGO in the middle of the feild with all the family starring. lmao...
thank gawd my aunt brought a hat so i used it to cover the fatt ass rip and she drove me home to change.
Gawd that rip wasnt even repairable...it was such a funky rip like all to the side and stuff. lmao

lmao thanks for sharring your story girl! it was a good laugh!
:loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL.... when he came back in, you asked him if he needed to poop.

Sounds like me and my hubby. He usually always need to poop by the time he gets in the car.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
good thing he didnt go out the house like that
-LOL I know; that would have been to hilarious;

is he asian. it looks like he's african/american and are u hmong, laos,etc
Yes he's asian :p he's cambodian and im ThaiLaoBodian;

"i hear rip and I feel and then i was like it just a small rip and then it kept going"
LMAO gawd girl....
I have to tell you mines then..There was no where to run!
So about 2 summers ago(?) our family had a little baseball family competition thing going on.
Of course I'm always in for a little fun so I played (a good game too)..
I dont remember who but someone hit the ball and it came my way so I bent down to grab it and my whole frekn burmuda shorts that I bought @ Wal-Mart rips...OMOGO in the middle of the feild with all the family starring. lmao...
thank gawd my aunt brought a hat so i used it to cover the fatt ass rip and she drove me home to change.
Gawd that rip wasnt even repairable...it was such a funky rip like all to the side and stuff. lmao

lmao thanks for sharring your story girl! it was a good laugh!
:loool:
Yeah; LOL he was like I was just gonna go to work like that thinking it a small rip, but when i kept feeling the rip kept going LOL so I was like ok i go back inside.

LOL.... when he came back in, you asked him if he needed to poop.

Sounds like me and my hubby. He usually always need to poop by the time he gets in the car.

LOL girl my hubby is way worst. he has a really fast digestive system so it when he wake up and a lot more time throughout the day till before bed :lol:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
he doesn't even look african american u need to get ur eyes checked out if u say he looks african american cause he definetly looks asian

LOL!! that's funny!!!!

Thank you for sharing... your hubby and you must had a good laugh about it. A moment to remember.

i'm guessing he knows his wifey told us all this. what a good sport! :lol: rock on, dude! :dude:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhahhahha......... n now it's officially documented TINA BEENA :lmao: guess he'll be carryin' extra pants in the car from now on :D i feel his pain, i've had my share of that while on a train in spain, n it was not so kind :lol: