My life , My heart is for Love you only (M&M)

Coca

sarNie Adult
Sorry for I disappoint my promise because I promised that I will post it on yesterday but I can't because of I busy with my test exam at university because this year is my first year so someday I must review my lesson again sorry all fri , I promise that I will post chapter 2 after I exam already , sorry again

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2 
Today Mawin  have meet with Waew because today he want to surprise her , when he is walking to breakfast table he notice that today " why my family is so strange today ? ESP my mother " and he ask 
Mawin: good morning Phaw , Mae and my lovely sister
Mana: ka good morning 
Mawin watch to his mother face and ask : eh Mae today why are you happy so much ? 
Mawin's Mother : really oh because today have ESP person come 
Mawin wonder : who ?
Mawin's Mother laugh: your fiancé today she come back 
Mawin surprise and say : fiancé , Mae , Why I don't know? 
Mawin 's Mother : now you know it and today she come back , moreover you and her will marry soon 
Mawin : it can't why must I married with girl that I never see her face before ? 
Mawin's Mother : but you must marry with her because Mae chose a kind person for you 
Mawin : no person that I will marry have only one , she is Waew 
His mother angry so much and say
Mawin's mother : if you marry with her you will not get heritage 
Mawin: even though I will not get heritage , I will marry with Waew 
Mawin hurry leave , his mother angry so much , and his dad say 
Mawin's Dad: honey don't angry 
Mana: ka Mae don't angry , we can have Method 
Mawin's Mother : Jing , Win you will know soon ( she smile evil ) 
Mana and her father watch to her and don't understand what does she think ?
" At the airport "
Nalite just arrive and now she is waiting Mawin family , suddenly she saw Mawin's mother and she wave to her and walk to them , now they saw her and smile to her 
Nalite: sawadee ka Khun Pa and Khun Lung 
Mawin's Mother: ka sawadee Luk , I miss you so much ( she hug her )
Nalite : ka I miss you the same ( and she watch to Mana and say ) oh This is nong Mana right 
Mana : ka 
Mawin's mother : hmm now we go home , and when we arrive home , we will talk continue 
Nalite : ka 
They leave from airport 
" In the restaurant "
Mawin today he is unhappy so much Waew saw and ask him 
Waew: honey today what wrong with you ? Why you don't happy 
Mawin : hmm today P argue with Khun Mae 
Waew : She doesn't agree with our relationship
Mawin : not only she want me marry with girl that she chose for me 
Waew surprise and angry with his mother so much and think " old lady , she like forbid me so much " she feign sad and say : why she doesn't understand us 
Mawin hug her and say : even though I still love you 
" in Mawin house "
Now Nalite arrived , her aunt called maid for take her luggage to her room , now she saw her room , Mawin's mother say 
Mawin's mother : Luk are you satisfied or not ?
Nalite : ka it is so beautiful , thank you 
Mawin 's mother : hmm aunt really happy that you satisfied it , now you should go to shower and change your clothes because you are tired all day and when you change already , you can go to downstairs for eat dinner together 
Mawin's mother : oh and aunt have something want to talk with you , see you at dinner table 
Nalite: ka 
When Mawin mother leave she hurry take shower and change clothes , but she wonder that " since she arrived , she didn't see Mawin "
Now she arrive at the dinner table and they waited her , she is really embarrass so much and say 
Nalite : sorry that make together wait me 
Mawin's mother : never mind , now we can eat 
Nalite : ka but 
Mawin's Mother : but what ?
Nalite : Emm we don't wait P Win and I wonder that since I arrive , I don't see him 
Mawin's Mother : oh don't worry about him , perhaps he will arrive soon 
They eat dinner already and now they sit at living room , Nalite wonder that her aunt have something talk with her so she ask her 
Nalite : Khun Pa hmm you told that you have something want to talk with me 
Mawin's mother smile to her : hmm yes but Luk don't angry with me 
Nalite : ka I will not angry with you so now you can tell me 
Mawin's Mother : I want yo to help me 
Nalite : help , what can I help you ?
Mawin's Mother: about Mawin
Nalite : P Mawin 
Mawin's Mother : ka  I want to you marry with Win 
Nalite surprise and say : ha I will marry with P Win , it can't Pa
Mawin's Mother so sad : you don't understand about me 
Nalite : why do you want me to marry with him ? what happen to him ?
Mawin's mother : because You are kind person and I don't want him to marry with his girlfriend 
When Nalite heard that Mawin have girlfriend she so sad because she loved him since she young and she say 
Nalite : Pa why ?
Mawin's Mother : because that girl she doesn't love him truthful , she love his money , and I worry about him so much , and this time have you only that can help him 
Nalite : but I don't want to break them up , because P'Win perhaps love her so much , I don't want to hurt him so have different Method 
Mawin's Mother : no Pa try tell him and Pa told him that if he still contact her , I will not him get heritage but he doesn't listen me (  she feign tear drop in front of Nalite and say ) and if you don't want to help me , surely but you want see him hurt last time , the truth I don't want you to help me but nobody like you 
Nalite saw her tear and pity so much and she say : ka ok I will marry with him but he agree or not 
Mawin's mother happy so much and hug Nalite , she say : don't worry I have Method 
Nalite smile to her 
Now Mawin arrive and he saw have guest in his house and he walk to living room suddenly he saw Nalite and her saw him too , he watched her face with stand gaping because she is beautiful suddenly his mother say 
Mawin's mother : oh you are come back , all day where did you go ? Why don't go with us ?
Mawin: I stay with Waew 
His mother angry so much and say 
Mawin's mother : you still contact her , you don't listen me that she doesn't love you 
Mawin: but I love her and I will marry with her only 
Mawin's mother : why are you speak like this ? You don't see your fiancé here 
Nalite : Pa don't angry please clam down 
Mawin watch Nalite face and laugh and say 
Mawin : Mae , I will not marry with this girl 
Nalite watch his face and she has feeling that sad so much and think that perhaps he doesn't remember her suddenly his  mother fainted , Nalite : Pa 
Mawin run to his mother and say : Mae ( he shouted to call his dad ) Phaw 
Suddenly his dad arrive and saw , he hurry run 
Mawin's dad : What happen to her ? 
Nalite : Khun Lung ka we hurry take her to hospital 
Mawin's Dad : ka 

Preview Chapter 3 
Mawin's mother : Win you must marry with Nalite , if you want to live along 
Waew : ha what do you say ? You will marry 
Mawin: ka P sorry 
Mawin : you don't hope that I marry with you , because of I love you Noway person That I love , Waew only 

Should I continue ? 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Thank all fri I will update soon now I am finding my feeling for write the next but now I stress so much I don't have feeling sorry. All fri when I have good feeling I will update it or perhaps after my exam