My life , My heart is for Love you only (M&M)

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3 
" In the hospital "
We took his mother to hospital and now we are waiting for the doctor , suddenly the doctor come out 
Mawin's Dad : Khun Mor , how is my wife ? 
Doctor: ka she is no problem about her body But 
Mawin's dad : but what ? 
Doctor : you can meet me at my office 
Mawin'sdad : ka i will so can I go to see her now ?
Doctor : ka 
Mawin's dad: ka thank Khun Mor 
Now we came in and she is sleeping on bed suddenly Mawin'sdad say 
Mawin's dad : Mana and Nalite stay here and you Mawin follow me 
Mana : ka 
When Mawin and his dad leave and now in this room have me and Mana she is watching my face I wonder and ask
Nalite: Mana why are you watching my face ? Or my face is dirty 
Mana laugh : oh no I just think that I ever meet P before 
Nalite laugh : Nee you don't remember me 
Mana shake her head 
Nalite: oh ok never mind perhaps that time you are a little small when you met me 
Mana: yes perhaps so P can tell me?
Nalite : ok P will tell you 

" Mawin and Mawin'sdad part "
Mawin follow his dad at outside now they at restaurant near hospital and Mawin ask her dad 
Mawin: Phaw , what's up ?
Mawin'sdad: Phaw want to talk with you 
Mawin : what something that you want to talk with me ?
Mawin'sdad: your marry with Nalite 
Mawin: Phaw , I told you and Mae already that I will not marry with her 
Mawin's dad watch his face with sad and a little anger continues say : you not pity your mother , or you want her die 
Mawin: Phaw ( he watch his father face ) 
Mawin'sdad : your mother perhaps she can't live with us along time 
Mawin: Phaw , what wrong with her? Why you say so this ?
Mawin'sdad : she has a heart attack
Mawin surprise so much 
Mawin's dad: if you love your mother , want to her happy , you agree marry with Nalite because it is her last request 
Mawin: but 
Mawin's dad : you think clearly and decide because Phaw don't want to force you and now I visit to your mother , you decide bye 
His father leave , when his father walking to hospital he smile 
" Flashback "
Mawin'sdad : alai Khun Mor , I don't listen confuse 
Doctor : ka she isn't sick 
Mawin'sdad: so 
Doctor : she just want to give her son agree with her request and she told me that if I told you about it you will understand 
Mawin's dad : ka I understand
" Back to reality " 
Now he arrive and open the door , Nalite heard sound door , it is Mawin's dad , he smile to her and ask her
Mawin's dad : how about her ?
Nalite : ka she isn't awake 
Suddenly Mawin opened the door and walked to us and now his mother awake up and Mawin ran to his mother and say 
Mawin: Mae , how do you feel ? 
Mawin's mother : you can worry about me 
Mawin: Mae 
Mawin's mother: if you are really worry about me , you don't make angry so this 
Mawin : Mae sorry and now what do you want me to do ? I will make for you all everything , if I can make you stop angry with me 
Mawin's mother : really all everything ( she smile to him )
Mawin : ka ( he smile to her ) 
Suddenly she grab Nalite hand and Mawin hand and Mawin watch to Nalite , she watch him the same , she asked his mother 
Nalite : Pa what are you doing ?
His mother smile and say 
Mawin'smother : Do you want me live a long time ? 
Mawin : Mae , don't say so this , you must live with me forever 
Mawin's mother : Mae know that I can't live a long time so Win you must marry with Nalite , if you want me happy and live a long time na Mae beg you 
Mawin watch his mother and say 
Mawin : ok I will marry with her 
Nalite surprise and watch his face and think " why does he agree ? "
Mawin's mother she happy so much and say : thank Win my lovely son 
Mawin : now I must go because today I have appointment bye 
When Mawin leave , he hurry dive his car to meet his girlfriend because he want tell her now he arrive , Waew is waiting him , now she saw him , she wave to him and smile , he walked to her with sad face 
Waew : hi honey ( she hug him )
Mawin: hi 
She saw his face and ask him
Waew : today what wrong with you ? 
Mawin hug her and say : sorry P sorry 
Waew watch his face : sorry , sorry for what ? What wrong with you ? 
Mawin : I will marry 
Waew : ha what do you say ? You will marry , why ? And Who will marry with you ? 
Mawin : I will marry with a woman that my mother chose for me 
Waew surprise so much and angry : why , first time you say that you will marry with me , this time why ? 
Mawin : Because my mother she sick 
Waew : and me ? ( she feign cry )
Mawin : sorry but I still love you and I marry with that girl because for mother but I don't love her , I love you only 
Waew: really 
Mawin: yes , I just marry with her in the name and person that I love , is you only 
Waew hug him and her face with anger she think " old lady , don't think that give Mawin marry , I back away from him , don't hope "
" In Mawin house " 
After his mother woke up she told me that I come back home , first time I don't agree but she told that have Mana and Khun Lung stay with her and she don't want bother me because I just come back from USA so she want me a rest and Now I arrive home , when I arrived , I don't See Mawin , I think that perhaps he stay at hospital and she go to her room , when she drying her hair suddenly have person knock the door she walk for open the door and when she opened the door ,she surprise because it is Mawin , she smile to him because since she arrived , she never talk with him , and say to him 
Nalite : hi P'Win what up ? ( she smile to him )
Mawin didn't say anything and watch her face with anger and think that " Née she can smile , or she happy that she destroy my life , I hate her so much " 
Nalite saw his face like angry so much and wonder that " what wrong with him ?" she ask him again
Nalite: P'Win what up ? 
Mawin: I have something want to talk with you 
Nalite : what do you want to talk ? 
Mawin : You perhaps happy 
Nalite : happy what ?
Mawin : don't make stupid ( he grabbed her both hand ) because of you 
Nalite wonder " what wrong with him?" and this time she hurt so much because he grabbed her hand so strong and she say 
Nalite : Because of me , what happen to you ? And what that I made to you?
Mawin angry so much : Née you don't know because of you that made I lose person that I love 
Nalite watch his face and now she knew that what does he talk ? 
Mawin : and moreover you don't hope that I marry with you , because of I love you Noway person That I love , Waew only 
He pull her and leave , Nalite hurry close the door and kneel down her tear fall down because she shocked with his word and she can't think that he doesn't remember her , he forgot her 

Preview Chapter 4 
Mawin's mother : Mae happy so much because that both will marry soon 
Mana: Née Khun , You don't see that have person here 
Pitt: sorry , I don't interest that have person here 
" what happen to next chapter? "