My new obsession

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
So thanks to my fellow stalker buddy iJohn, I now have a new obsession!! Check out this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAXy9o2GuO8

I think she's awesome, and I used to think John was crazy for saying that Australian Asians are awesome. First off, I'm not saying she's awesome cause she's australian or asian...although that in various combination helps i'm sure. But from the vid, you can see that she's hilarious, pretty, AND talented. She can act. Anyway, I thought I would share. Also, check out her battle with the girls called "nohogirls."

The vids are here. Watch them in order.

The vid by nohogirls

The Aussie Asian's response

Nohogirls response to Aussie Asian

Final response by Aussie Asian

*Sigh* A new crush... :wub:

*Note* Ok ok, so maybe obsession is too strong a word. John just told me he's seen all her vids. I've only seen a couple. Nevertheless, she is still awesome...blossom. That was from...Outback...or maybe Chili's. Either way, it's a reference to Australia. Witty eh mate?!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
she fUCKin' rooocks my bows off! she's my new show maaan. she needs to be on the Conan O'BRian's show. better yet, run her own show. She's the NEXT MARGARET CHO. RAISE THE ROOF. just cuz of her i'mma get a youtube account to comment on her stuff. FRESH DEAL!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
hehehe i never use to watch vloggers but i watched a few of hers a while back and i totally think she's cool. ^__^ she always reminds me of someone i use to know. it bugs me too lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Whoa!! LOL Surprising! I watched her a long while back tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaahaha
She's reallllyyy cool and funny! Invite her to SW!! lollll

STIMA

shes sooo cooooool <3 LOL i'd have a girl crush on her
she should be like a host entertainer type of person :D I LOVE HER ACCENT LOL . so funnie "damn straight i'm not english"

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
lol. thanks for the share! I only watched her first vid. She's pretty funny & cute. :loool: I remember when I went to watch that movie w/ Zhang Ziyi... the one w/ her and blue eyes... I forget what it's called. People came up to me and started asking me about Japanese culture... like I'm Japanese. :unsure:
ah hahaha :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: