NADIA AND AUM A

fanny

sarNie Adult
PLZ HELP I BEEN SEARCHING YOUTUBE FOR THIS LAKORN. ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH THIS ON YOUTUBE. I LOVE NADIA AND AUM IN THIS LAKORN ,THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER AND ITS A CUTE LAKORN, I REMEMBER WATCHING AWHILE BACK. I DON'T REMEMBER THE TITLE OF THIS LAKORN, BUT I KNOW ITS SOMETHING WHITE ROSE (GOULAAP KAO)

sorry i don't know where you can find it. i love this lakorn, too. it's prob. my fav. aum lakorn. :lol: i think i remember the title being "wimarn dokmai."

thanks a lot. :yahoo: that's the one i remember. i'm not sure if it's the same one OP is referring to though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am speechless, that was Aum!!! I been looking for this lakorn for the longest time ever but I didn't know who pra ek was! OMG!!! I have to hit myself, I didn't even know it was Aum until now.
I remember the ending, there was white roses in the truck
and that's all I can recall. OMG!!! :eek:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^yay i'm glad...and thank you too because i never saw this one so i'm going to watch it :D
and i want to see about the white roses, they are my fav. flower
aum is so thin and cute...and nadia is soo pretty ^^

I am speechless, that was Aum!!! I been looking for this lakorn for the longest time ever but I didn't know who pra ek was! OMG!!! I have to hit myself, I didn't even know it was Aum until now.
I remember the ending, there was white roses in the truck
and that's all I can recall. OMG!!! :eek:
why you gotta spoil the ending for everyone? :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
why you gotta spoil the ending for everyone? :lol:
I went back and put the spoiler tag on. Hehehe I am not even sure if it was the ending or not. At that time I had no idea who the hell pra ek was until now. Aum look so thin and hella young. :lol:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I havent watch this lakorn...can anyone pls give me a summary....thanks in advance...