Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
from what i read at spicy.. tangmo pattaratida will also be in here ^_^ im so happy she's in more lakorns... XD

but.. T_T *sniffsniff* she's gonna play aum's sister and also be n'rai.. T_T breaks my heart.. noooo!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked Tangmo and Pong in Dum Kham. I'm not so sure of Pong and Aum pairing since I don't watch her lakorn, only saw the one of her with Tik. It was cute-ish. I'm glad that EXACT collaborates with CH7 b/c CH7 don't have any good looking praeks besides Porshe. LOL.

chouakim

TTFC♥
After watching Pong and Noon, I'm not sure if I can watch Pong with Aum P., but of course I won't pass this up since Pong is our leading man. :thumbsup:

Can't believe I missed this news. Thanks for the thread Ariya! XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh i agree bliss, i loved pong and mo in DK.. hehe.. but too bad they won't be a pair in here.. argh!! lol.. but i just can't believe she'll be n'rai though.. nooo.. ahaha from lovers in one lakorn(dum kham) to n'rai in this lakorn lol..

anyways.. i'll be tuning in for this lakorn.. because i am interested in the cast.. esp since it's mo, pong, and aum XD

im actually surprised pong has worked with mo/noon and now with aum.. the n'eks that many people often mistaken for since they look similar.. (well i can differentiate though hehe..)

im curious how their chemistry will be like.. since i shall be comparing it with mo and noon's ^_^..

edit.. i have to say the title is quite nice though ^_^.. Nai Roy Rak ---- Love's Footprint

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lalala.. open ceremony ^_^..

credit: Kwan20@spicyforum

i have to say pong's face is quite big! unless it was just the angle hehe.. im excited.. cant wait to see more pics ^_^ and aum looks really pretty and tired as well..

looksy

sarNie Adult
@somp9, this lakorn is a drama......actually the storyline has me a bit nervous.

More photos from the opening ceremony.

credit: patchrapa.com

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pong looks shy, hes folding his arms together hehehe. But My GOSH he is a flirt. You can see him leaning towards Aum, giving her a romantic look. Lol. I'm already jealous for Noon because I love them two together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not feeling Pong with Aum yet b/c I'm still inlove with Pong & Noon pairing. Hehe. They look alright together. Pong never fails with any of his nang'eks so I'm sure Pong will make charm for their chemistry. I haven't watch Aum lakorn before only the one with Tik! I want to see Tangmo with Pong. I thought she was nang'rai in this lakorn?! But yes, Pong is such a flirt as always! I wish he could play with CH3 actresses too! >.<

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not feeling Pong with Aum yet b/c I'm still inlove with Pong & Noon pairing. Hehe. They look alright together. Pong never fails with any of his nang'eks so I'm sure Pong will make charm for their chemistry. I haven't watch Aum lakorn before only the one with Tik! I want to see Tangmo with Pong. I thought she was nang'rai in this lakorn?! But yes, Pong is such a flirt as always! I wish he could play with CH3 actresses too! >.<
Lol. Yep. Im so inlove with him and Noon as well. I wish they will have another lakorn after that one. It be great to see their chemistry in this one, because Pong always does a great job.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is another hot pair I'm looking forward to watch when i look at Aump/Pong reminded me when Pong was with Noon W.