Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TANGMO IS OUT!!!

according to what i read over @spicy.. mo is busy with other stuff so she dropped out of this lakorn.. tarn kanya is replacing her T_T..

i had high hopes for no reason T_T.. it would be so much better if mo was still in here.. wahhhh... :teary: :teary: :cry1: :cry1:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Videos from the opening ceremony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYq4Fl6sDi0&feature=player_embedded#at=76
credit: spicyforums@youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeUHDx2kVjc
credit: minnielove77@youtube

Also, more photos :D

credit: Pong's Facebook fan page

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm a bit Pong-biased so.. I'll just say it. I'm not ready to give Pong up to Aum; i'm still drooling over him and Noon. XD It seems like Pong and Aum are kind of shy around each other. Maybe because it's the first day. Regardless, he is just so very handsome! He has 3 lakorns he's working with, so i hope our Superman Pong will stay healthy and happy! =DD

The storyline isn't appealing to me still, but i know that Pong can make magic out of his roles. He's just an amazing actor!

looksy

sarNie Adult
I agree, this storyline isn't very appealing to me either. But of course, I will check it out for Pong.

thanks for the pics, they look good. looksy, could you please provide the storyline?
Here's the link to the story line. :p

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2011/01/synopsis-for-nai-roy-ruk.html

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
thanks, looksy. the storyline sounds decent. i cant wait for this.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i was reading the summary and was like.. it looks like shamp's .. and it was lol.. oiii .. im going blind >_<

i was really looking forward to this lakorn since it originally had mo, aum, & pong.. but.. since mo is out.. im only at 51% to watching this lakorn.. since i <3 aum, i will watch it.. since ch7 is lacking in p'eks rite now.. and pong is a way better choice atm hehe XD.. la la la...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've been thinking.... I think Pong would do so much better in Ch7. When he's in Ch7 he gets the ratings and popularity but when he's with Ch5 he gets less than half of what he gets in Ch7. Plus Ch7 got more variety of actresses. Pong is almost running out of n'eks in Ch5.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The storyline sounds hellla dramatic goodness! but i'd be interested in seeing Pong and Aump pair because they do look quite good together :)

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
The guy with the shades is pretty cute. Anyone know who he is?

I'm a sucky for over the top drama so this lakorn is definitely for me and most importantly, I love the cast; Pong, Aum, May and Tarn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
The guy with the shades is pretty cute. Anyone know who he is?

I'm a sucky for over the top drama so this lakorn is definitely for me and most importantly, I love the cast; Pong, Aum, May and Tarn.
lol.. i went back to look at the pics and there was only an old guy wearing shades ahaha.. i didnt watch the fitting clip yet.. hehe..

thanks for more pics na.. they're looking quite good together..

im like ouan and tarn look pretty cute.. chain looks handsome hehe.. <3

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I didn't think that Pong would match Aump, but they don't look that bad together ;) There is definitely something about Pong that makes me swoon over him, it might be his smile and eyes <3 I actually want to see this, more for the chemistry than the storyline. I like the supporting cast ^.^ Aiko, I wished Mo was in here too.

Pong, just join ch. 7!! Although I think he look so cute with Bee, he matches ch. 7 nang'eks and he brings something new channel 7.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Aikoden! Not wearing, the shades is tucked in front of his shirt. That's what I'm meant by with the shades. Hehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Lol Aikoden! Not wearing, the shades is tucked in front of his shirt. That's what I'm meant by with the shades. Hehe.
lol ahaha i see.. XD. Yeah Chain is cute ^_^

@Kuda .. is his name shane or chain? i've always called him chain.. unless it's just like how some call ken - kane?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Well, he actually spells his own name as "Chane" on his hi5. I only used Shane because it was the first romanization that popped into my head, lol. Nevertheless, they're all pronounced the same way anyway, Chane, Shane, Chain.