Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I think Aum does better in romantic comedies than in dramas. I don't think she is a great dramatic actress because she has never been very convincing in her roles and therefore it's hard for me to feel for her characters. The way she delivers her lines is almost robotic like and lacks conviction.
I may be bias but I love Aum in drama roles. She's calm and at ease. Her crying is real. I can feel it. The way she carries herself is just so likable. I'm able to connect with her character as an audience. For example, Pralee in "SoSanaeha".

I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies though I will watch one here and there in years. I was very disappointed that her recent lakorn with Chakrit was a romantic comedy. Anyways, from the bits and pieces that I have seen of her in comedy roles, she kind of over act the part. She could of relax a little and control her tone of voice.

I'm a huge Aum fan, but that lakorn with Chakrit dragged out to death, and the guys weren't endearing. I'm hoping this one isn't the same way.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched some stbt videos on youtube and now, I'm even more exciting. Pong and Aum looks good behind the scenes. I can't wait till Friday!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Now when is the viewing party?!
Sorry for the late reply Kuda. I sent out some emails to our viewing party regulars and most of them are busy, especially with school starting and all. Too bad this lakorn did not air in the summer when everyone had more time, but maybe later on, when people start to get into the drama, we might can organize viewing parties here and there and a viewing party for the finale.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
It's 2am here my time and I can't wait to see ep 1 when I wake up in a few hours. Am I the only one who's looking forward to this lakorn? Lol!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching part 1 of ep 1 and it's good to begin with. Looks like it's love at first sight for Pong. I love Aum in these kind of depressing yet strong roles.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I remember reading this lakorn storyline a few months ago.I totally forgot that Pong/Aum is in here.
Anyway,How was ep 1? Have anyone watched it yet?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow. this lakorn might not be that bad. i think i like aum in depressing roles but still strong and defensive. pong looks good too.