Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww that was a cute & satisfying ending...made me smile lots!

well what do you know...she did torng in the last 2 mins of the lakorn! :lol:

jakjann

Jakjann
she said she is pregnant to Khun San but maybe is only a joke from her because she want to know Khun San can still hear her or not... I think she is not pregnant .... HAHAHAHA

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahah but then when San said he was gonna toss her into the talay...she replied.. you wanna kill our baby?

soooooo...hmmm i guess they will eventually have the baby sooner or later...(fantasizing) :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
this lakorn was cute...my fav. characters again are Aum's aunt and Noon's brother...they are the coolest characters...

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
so people, whats replacing this now that its ended already...???? anyone knows...??? i wanna know.....???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ofdgjsad! Man I was so pissed when I got swarmed with work out of no where LOL I was so hook onto this lakorn =/ I even renewed my thai tv account just to watch it even if i barely use it lmao. Noon's role in this totally different from her other roles. For once she isn't the action tomboyish nang ek LOL she's the sweet victim type nang ek =/ they made a cute couple <333 I hope she has a new lakorn soon. <3

cecilia

Staff member
i like the part of her in her wedding dress. She's so cute and beautiful. I think they're okay together -- i prefer Noon with Tang more Lol -- i like their lakorn and that one with Ta, oh the one with Aon too Lol .. other than that, i have not watch her other works -- even the one with Rome :(

I skip a few episode so i miss the part of their night together --- otherwise, i would have know if she's pregnant for real or not Lol -- someday, i'll go back to watch this to make sure if she's joking or for real ^^

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was real cute. At first I thought it was going to be boring..hehe..turns out to be so narak..lol..Noon and Aum makes a cute couple and they got chemistry. They should pair up again.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I just started on the lakorn, but very impress by Aum acting. A totally different character. Both are my favorite actors, I hope it will be good.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I find noon ugly so i couldn't bring myself to watch this, i only the end. :blink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Woah, that's harsh.

I want to watch this lakorn, but sadly, no English subs so even if I watch it I would not enjoy it.

Asy

sarNie Immature
So CC have you seen this lakorn fully? I'd love to read your review. lol I find it's hard to watch Noon as nang ek too!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Asy are my reviews that interesting?

I could never watch this lakorn, as much as I love Aummie, it looks like he's with a man in this lakorn. I've loosened up on Noon lately since she looked like a woman in Buang. But I will never touch this lakorn again LOL

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeap, you're one interesting girl lmao.

I don't want to tell you TBH hahaha but really, your reviews help me to choose my lakorns. lol. Most of the time I wouldn't touch the lakorns if you give bad review. I don't even want to touch Aum&Buachompoo / Aff&Kik because of your review seriously lmao. And some other lakorns, I can't remember atm. I feel like we have same interests though of course we have some disagreement / different opinion about certain things. So yeah, keep writing reviews and synopsis b/c I'll certainly read it lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Our similar interest is definitely Aum Atichart LOL

It's lovely to know someone is reading my reviews, you made my head grow 10x bigger telling me that LOL :strong: