Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe.. i totally forgot about this lakorn. Anymore updates on this? I wanna see more pictures of Noon & Aum together. :D

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
yea i wanna see more pics of noon and aum!
i love noon..she's one strong and confident n'ek in all her lakorns
gotta love this girl and her personality .. shes TOTTALLY AWESOME dudeee :lol:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Anybody know what this lakorn is about? Hopefully this a good one just like the recent one she just played with Aon...waiting for it...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aum is really hot in the racing suit ... heheheh so he is filming both this and NM??? and he is working as an OT BF for pinky....oh no... my poor aum....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omfreakengosh.. look at aum.. omg.. so HOT.. n a racer too.. **faints**.. too much to handle .. hehe lol.. thanks for the clip ceci.. ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omfreakengosh.. look at aum.. omg.. so HOT.. n a racer too.. **faints**.. too much to handle .. hehe lol.. thanks for the clip ceci.. ^_^

OMFG!!! AUM IN A RACING SUIT!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: gawd, I wanna have a ride with him!!! :loool:

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
um..i dont like noon..she looks like a guy?..idk..but idont like her..the storyline is cool..but man if only noon wasnt the neak!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aw man how did i miss this one...thanks for the clips and the caps too
aum, racer HOT HOT HOT major :drool: i love his hair like that....noon is so lucky

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i love his hair like that....noon is so lucky
seem like I am quoting u everywhere but I do agree that aum looks hotter and fresher with his korean or japanese hair style... the one in BBK makes him look maturely hot as well... basically I love aum in whatever style...hahhaha

cecilia

Staff member
Noon is going to go with her short hair in this lakorn? Wud?! I like her better with long hair even if it was just a wig LOL
same here ..
I like her wig in ss w/aon LOl
she should jsut put on that wig until her hair grow back or something ..
i dont' like it short on her now that i'm use to the wig :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. im so late but.. hehe.. sorry ceci.. i cant help it.. race car.. hottie aum.. GOOD COMBO.. hehe.. gosh he's just too .. oowwweeee... yummy.. hmmm so noon is gonna go with her short hair.. i dont mind.. hehe.. lala.. aummie.. so delicious.. **drools**