Nam Chai Mae

KwanFah

sarNie Egg
Hey, i was wondering if anybody can post any pictures on it and give me a summary of what its about. Thanks :)

Rakniran

Hey,I thought Oil was n'ek in this boran. Is that Yam that i see? Is that Yam that girl?

Hmm..i;m so confused. Who is n'ek? I know who p'ek is. I havent see this boran ,yet. But im planning to see it after i'm done with two borans taht i have at the moment.

If,Yam is the n'ek then i will probably wont see this lakorn at all. No offense ,but i find Yam to look like an old lady...hahahhaa...Dont get mad at me for saying this,but i really did thought Oil was gonna be n'ek after I've seen the preview of this boran.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well you could say Yam is the second n'ek. Sawika the other girl in the pics is the main n'ek. If you don't like Yam she really doesn't have that much screen time but her character is really really dull and boring. There's another thread around here that explains the storyline.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
whoa.. waht did you call yam? geesh..

anyways, this lakorn is pretty good but ehh.. i wish yam ends up with that guy.. <_< since sawika looks squirrel or something.. no offense. :rolleyes: :lol:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i was kind of upset that p'ak ends up wit 2 wives..... but i like sawika as the nang' ak... i love yam too but was happy that she wasn't the nang'ak for this one cuz i like sawika better..... too bad i don't see her in anymore movies...

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that p'eke should have just choose sawika. she's way prettier then yam and a very good actress too. Sawika should star more in boran lakorn because I love her in nam hai mae and maneenopagow. She's such a strong n'eke. I love the strong one. I hate it when n'eke is too weak and cries all the time. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much for Yam pix with the p'ek nam jai mae. she's cute. that time i thought they look cute together. she remind me of Nook and he remind me of Nom.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Yam. she was so cute. i thought her role was sweet & adorable. P'ek is all sweet to her. which is cute. when i saw the preview of the la korn. i was like that girl is cute(meaning Yam of course) and when i saw her acting. she act well. it's her first la korn but she act well.sawika role annoys me a lot. i like it when p'ek is mean to her. that time i argue with my sister who is prettier Yam or sawika and i was like Yam!! (well that time i didn't know her name yet). i hate the ending.. i didn't even watch it after my sister told me it end with p'ek and sawika. i was so mad. i wanted Yam to play with him in nang paya pria. hey do you have any more pixs of Yam& the p'ek namjaimae? Thanks

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
olalala i love those pix of nang ek and pra ek..the first pix..not the one with yam but yeah....thank sfor the caps..it's really kute!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thank you for the pix.. the pek and nek are very cute together.. how sweet pek kiss nek forhead. love that pic. about the pic with yam and pek.. pek look so hella mean.. it seem like he force him self to huge yam.. but yam is cute in that lakorn.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh man, i know! yam was really weak!

i mean, she was sweet and cute n all, but i wished they had another guy for her in the lakorn. i also hated how he ended up with both, sawika and yam...should have just been sawika.

and btw, he was hella mean to her...actually, don't even know if i want him with sawika. lol

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yep i hate that he has has two wives. yea yam was really weak in that lakorn..... it was the only one where i think she played a weak character. she didn't fit it. i like the role she was in tep3 radoo. but anywho i use to argue with my sister too about who was prettier because at that time i like sawika better but now i learn to love yam..... hahahaaha so now great fans of hers.... :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I hated the fact that pra ek was hella mean to PaKaKrong...! SOOOOO MEANNN>>>FUCKER HEAD!
[post="24898"][/post]​
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."FUCKER HEAD"! 5555555

I AGREE!

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
Nam Chai Mae has a green yak right? He da one that lives underwater and comes up when P'ek needs him? im not sure i havent seen this Boran in a loooooooong time.