Names

Saifah

bite me x___
well my whole name is saifahlatthanawadee, i dont know the meaning to it.

Saifah means lightening i guess (random people, friends and family calls me)
Fah means Sky in laos/thai (family and friends call me)
Thea means shorty in laos (my brother and one of my guy friend calls me)
SANDEE
iono what it means but its name people call me at school!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
My first name is pretty long and most people have a hard time pronouncing it... ;)

The letters adds up to almost my 10 fingers :p

LOL...I dont think it's even difficult and it somewhat flows <_<

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
my name is not an asian name but hispanic it's Linda and it means pretty . .
but my family calls me
Da and i dont dink theres a meaning for it
sometimes my mom, dad, sister and some family members calls me Kda meaning floor in Khmer =]
also my family calls me ah Bee or kahBee or just plain Bee(sometimes my fren calls me dat too)
and my username came from my family member call me mango girl in khmer(srey swai) alot so that's where i got my username hehe =]

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
my thai nick name is Sai, which literally means sand. so sometimes i get called sandy.. not use to it tho

but when you write sai in thai.. it can be read as Talai, which means DESTROY! lol..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
it's not my name but one of my little niece is call Hon Fah (i think that's how u spell it) and i want to know the meaning i think it's a Lao name?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
damn my name sucks!! =*( people call me lah = I think that's like youngest the baby for elah or something.. or donkey?! =/ lolz

donna

sarNie Adult
haha! i'm more famous than all of you! i got named after a Thai newspaper you know, Thairath! i asked my mom why she named me that and she said that i was conceived in Thailand and she had me in the US. i was like, okay?

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
ooo damn im not thai but evryone has such pretty names makes mine sound so dull... :angry:

anyhu my names marzana-its arabic meaning paradise beautiful creature
and its also a stone on top of a snakes head which u neva seen b4 : :lmao:

but trust me im not any of those above im jus weird...^_^

L

lalalek

My first name in laos is 9 letters long.....it means Lucky Moon but for some reason thru out high school people would call me Moonshine :)

Lek means Small/Tiny in Thai.... :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
My name hmmm

Chansopheap

Chan= Moon
Sopheap=Polite

My last name means Rich or wealth.

Rich Polite Moon...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Well my name is easy. :)
Der ... which is spelt Dawb in Hmong.
:) It means "white" and all the good stuff the color represents.. I think.. hehe.. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
name is julie thao...

**coughcough** plain eh lmao... lol...

i have no clue what my name stands for lol..

i dont even think it does... o_O

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Madonna

1.archaic : lady —used as a form of respectful address
2.obsolete : an Italian lady
3. a: virgin mary b: an artistic depiction (as a painting or statue) of the Virgin Mary
4: a morally pure and chaste woman

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Not going to give out my real name, because I've only met 1 other person with that name. Anyways my name means "a powerful & poisonous snake bite"

Now isn't that something....

My name is Sasithorn. I know for sure that it is Thai, but do not know what it means. My doctor in the refugee camp gave it to me. If anyone know please let me know. I always get asked a lot about the meaning of my name, but I have no idea what to tell them. Anyone know?
I would love to know what your name means too lol..i'm not thai but Sasi...doesn't that mean Pride? ...Thorn..not sure

it's not my name but one of my little niece is call Hon Fah (i think that's how u spell it) and i want to know the meaning i think it's a Lao name?
Hon= Swan Fah=Sky/Heaven
Swan of the Heaven? it's very beautiful...
That was one of Kwan's recent lakorn

Alot of Hmong ppl have Thai names, i have an uncle named KhamSouk, I think it means happiess and a friend name WonDee - A Good Day, because his parents said the day he came into their life, was a good day (such a sweet thing)

*off topic* I really like the sound of Kaew...i'm thinking about naming a daughter Kaew..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My name is Monica. I have no idea what it means but i do know that my mom had a list of names for naming me but she forgot it at home when she went to the hospital. So the nurse asked my mom what she was gonna name me but she didn't know so she told my dad to name me and the only name that came to the top of his head was Monica. I have a Cambodian name too and its Srey Nic, and the Nic comes from the Nic in MoNICa.