Namfon Kullanat

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats good if she wants to be a free agent..because she hasnt gotten any good roles when she was in channel 7 too..and she hasnt had any lakorn..havent really recognize her nowadaz..wonder what happen..

kpt

sarNie Egg
awww... I haven't seen her in a long time, and she still llooks very gorgeous. miss her lots. Namfon is so pretty, i like this mag. lol... thanks for sharing. :w000t:

annerz

sarNie Egg
SHES SO PRETTY! And I like it better when they wear casual clothes instead of the fancy ones... They look more beautiful in them too... ^_^

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
thats good if she wants to be a free agent..because she hasnt gotten any good roles when she was in channel 7 too..and she hasnt had any lakorn..havent really recognize her nowadaz..wonder what happen..
[post="74966"][/post]​
maybe because .. she's been too busy with her personal storeeee..
i believe its a foood type of store.. :)

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
i like her she's always so pretty in what ever she do to her self....

shubby

sarNie Adult
namfon is so pretty and i like that style...it's nice an cute.....lolz...i didnt' know that she got a tattoo..hahahaahha :shock: :p

arissa

sarNie Elites
OMG .....Numfon is sooooo pretty...I always loved her onscreen....especially....the one she starred with Bee Sawich.....I think its called " Ploy Lom Phet".................she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty