Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. i dont wanna see chatchai and that lady sleep together but according to the teaser they probaly will.. :blink:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i told you, she have the biggest obsession on him so yup, she will obviously find any mean to get him to sleep with her .. it's no wonder Nui doesn't really care for him in the aftermath ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha. i told you, she have the biggest obsession on him so yup, she will obviously find any mean to get him to sleep with her .. it's no wonder Nui doesn't really care for him in the aftermath ^^
Nui prolly wonder why would Purin still sleeping w/ that old maid when he have her , who is young & beautiful hahaha , what a slap in the face !

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci - Thank you for taking the time to upload this lakorn; I really appreciate it! as we all do :)

I already feel so bad for Gai. He's such a good guy, but we all know how heartbroken he will eventually be. Poor guy :( I hope he ends up happy in the end somehow. And I feel like Purin is very attracted to Nui, but he is just unaware. I sensed that he became a bit jealous when he saw Gai drop Nui off around at work towards the end of epi3. And I love the teaser for next week! I don't believe that revenge is the right answer, but for the lakorn's sake, Nui's mother deserves the punishment - big time!

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, and regarding khun Jouang's condition: earlier, the doctor said that her 'chit chai' needs to be taken care of, or she won't get better. And later on in epi3, I believe, Purin said something about Jouang having a blood clot in her brain so she gets light-headed, and blacks out often. And obviously, her chit chai is not being taken care of lol. She is one pissed off woman!

junne

This lakorn isn't too bad, but quite addictive. I have not been hyped up with a lakorn for a long time. Both Janie and Nok are perfect as the pra'nang. Nok is still as handsome as when he was young. His acting sytle reminds me of Tua Saranyu, the way they use their eyes and tone of voice. Can't wait to watch this week's upcoming episodes.

Are they going to get married? Like sign the marriage certificate? In Sam's version, didn't the n'ek just move in with him?

cecilia

Staff member
wat is a "chit chai" lol
i take it as heart -- like jit jai lol

Pich, Aof's smiling b/c he's not the one feeling all those emotions b/c someone has unbreak his heart already LOL (j/k)

in sam's version, Pupae moved in .. in this one, i hope they sign some kind of marriage certificate so that it'll tied her down a bit from going toward Kai LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So does Janie's character have an illness? Cecilia might be able to answer that since you love the lakorn so much.

My mom refuses to watch this, she hates the older guy / young girl storyline. But I think it's cuz of Nok, cuz she loves Janie, and she didn't mind it with Anne/Jakrit or Willy/Bua.