Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
deres no way to get da song though cause u can only hear it through da phone u can't download it. yea when i found out i was like NOOOOOOOOOOO lol god damn i wonder when they gon put it on a special cd

cecilia

Staff member
he told Nui the story behind the revenge.

hahaha. Purim's taking her as his bait until Rose find the money.

i can't believe Santat actually buy into PURIM's bullsh*t

He's freakin hilarious 'I WILL NOT R YOU, don't want to commit sin like you.' -- n'ek with many names :loool:

she's now living in his house -- let the saga continue !!! i feel bad for her now that not only she have one enemy but three. :(

There's an attempt but nothing happen, looks like tomorrow -- things will get start ---

i don't know if they're teasing us or me, there are so many anticipating scene for tomorrow episode -- let's hope it won't get delay til next week. It just get better and better !!! -- let their love saga begin ^^

anyway, i just have a question, how old do you have to be in Thailand to start making your own decision?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooo!! so does dis mean the r' scene is tomorrow ? My parent alway said " It doesn't matter how old you are , if you living with us , you abide by our rule" , therefore you have right when u leave the house haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it's 21 when you are considered able to make your own decision or do any real adult things but I'm not sure lol -.-" Chatchai's not as creepy in this one compared to Preuksa Saward. In that one he was just ugh lol. He actually cleaned up a bit in this one lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah, but I am probably wrong. Shrug cause most of the time in lakorns when someone make a will it always says until the person is of age, but they never say what that age is! LOL and if they do then it's when they finish school lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
We're talking about her character in the lakorn ja. I think Nui is about 20 or 21. Didn't they say she graduated early? Cause isn't she the same age as Gai and he's still in school unless he's just continuing

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
are yah talkin bout nang'ek? she supposed to be 22-25. i dunno y they didn't put an exact age but maybe da lakorn is supposed to have a 3 yr time range lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
her mom said she graduated from college , therefore she must be 22 BUT Gai is still in college ? Then she must be 21 & graduated early ! --- But then again , Purin said he haven't seen Rose from nearly 20 years -- Nui is either 20 or 21 & I think Purin is 40 !

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah .. that's so true -- thats' why when i see the part of her signing the paper to Purim, i kindda question her not having right --

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but as long as she over 20 she can do anything w/o her guardian's consent

cecilia

Staff member
^could it mean that she's close to 20 and graduated early b/c she was a smart one back in high school up til college? -- that could be why she have to sign the consent for Purim?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Was she signing over guardianship or was she just giving her to him to clear up debt? Tmr's episode looks =/ ferocious LOL. It may be the next episode after tmr though they do that sometimes LOL like ill get excited then watch the episode and next thing u know its not even that episode

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol hahahaha! Yeah same here I heard them talking but I was too into the acting to listen to what they were saying. Man I have to say though the cast for this lakorn is superb. Art is really good for someone who has only done like 3-4 lakorns? Kind of sucks to see him as supporting in this though lol he looks younger then Janie too LOL for some reason I wanna keep comparing him to Aon LOL I guess cause same with Preuksa Saward where Aon was supporting and in love with Fon. Art's soooo adorable though. It was sad watching Janie tell her mom that she has to take care of herself until she gets back -.-" that scene made me wanna cry.

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't watch the signing paper part but i went back just now and listen to Nui and Purim's previous conversation, he said she's close to 20 so i suppose, she's 19'ish ..