Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^basically, 20 years ago, p'ek and n'ek mom were engaged, about to marry but b/c he was poor, n'ek mom ran and marry n'ek's dad. 20 years later, p'ek came back as a rich man and saw n'ek. He likes n'ek at first sight b/c of her feisty and loyal attitude toward her customers. however, when he learn that she's his ex-fiance's daughter, he vow to take revenge .. n'ek's dad died some years ago while n'ek mom became some gamble addict. Story short, p'ek use n'ek to get back at the mom for hurting him 20 years ago but end up falling for her instead. Quite an interesting story but hard for me to sum it up b/c i'm not good at these things lOl

LOL! You are so weird. Creepy is sexy??? I don't get it. haha

She looks gorgeous in that white dress. I myself didn't want other guys to touch her, so of course her husband would be jealous/possesive.
he sure was jealous -- the minute santah told him about the director praising Nui, he got back on his feet and say he'll come to the shooting .. now, that's call possessive crazy about his item LOl ..

haha. i know, what i'm trying to say was that .. it look creepy sick but sexy at the same time .. I actually like NUI'S SILENT PROTEST lol .. it leave him very confuse and insecure :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i see. what happens from there? janie falls for the guy?
slowly, she's falling for him .. can't refuse an experience playboy -- he know how to charm his way to her heart -- only problem is that he stab it before he patch it LOl

i actually find nok quite good looking in here in compare to Preuksa sawad -- probably b/c Janie is not so young looking to the point where Nok look creepy scary -- hide away kind of person Lol

he actually look good giving her those creepy stares :p

junne

^i still thinks it's consensual since she didn't really deny it -- she could easily fight back like how she bit him earlier -- there's so many way to knock him off with just a kick in the part (we're thinking about) .. but yet, she didn't but give in -- i know, it's hard to say b/c he did kind of talk her into it but still -- she can still do something about it --

muahah. i've been tamed LOl ..

I will try to see if i can make one for you .. i know, AMI's good at these stuff LOL
Ceci, thanks for the mv. i really like it. when you make the ringtone for the lakorn soundtrack, mine sharing it with us?

today's eps he's totally possessive of her...the way he looks at her when she's filming for the commercial...the forced kissed seems so real especially the scene after he picked her up from her mom's house.

am i the only one here who thinks that chatchai is :wub:
the way he stares at her just ahhhhhhh

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
slowly, she's falling for him .. can't refuse an experience playboy -- he know how to charm his way to her heart -- only problem is that he stab it before he patch it LOl

i actually find nok quite good looking in here in compare to Preuksa sawad -- probably b/c Janie is not so young looking to the point where Nok look creepy scary -- hide away kind of person Lol

he actually look good giving her those creepy stares :p
See...there you go again with the creepy thing...haha

I agree with you. I almost couldn't watch Preuksa sawad.

I like the silent treatment she gives him when he's about to get it on.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Junne...the kisses are sooooo real!!!

Epi 9, he totally smooched her! And she just stood there.

Kudos for Janie for doing kiss scenes!

junne

yea, just want to confirm. i really like the silent treatment she gave him too...after he kissed her she cried, he gave her this look that he's going to cry too and walked away.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha im so behind. only saw epi 7 so i definately need to catch up..im glad purin is drowling all over nui when she does the modeling thing..shes bringing her wild side out. he gonna be the one crawling back for her

sarN

sarNie Granny

the smooches was hella sexy :lol: and her silent stare w/those teary eye lord , it was so heart wenching , you can see how emotional hurt she was & I think Purin felt it too because he retreated with tear in his eye too !!! I think he fully aware he is hurting her but it's his way of loving the enemy w/o expressing his deep feeling , cuz his pride overshadow his conduct .

*edit* I love the scene where Purin went to look for Nui at Rose's room LAMOO!!!! Rose was like , i can't my daughter but really Purin was trying to push her away from the door so he can get out :lol: I think the mother know that Nui have some feeling for Purim

tinah

sarNie Coma
girls tend to be more attracted to the controlling ones while the nice guy is just a friend lol

oh dear, janie did a real kiss scene in here? its like kissing a guy around her dads age..

cecilia

Staff member
^it's all about those pride that he have .. i hate how Juang keeps reminding him of the promise too ..

ooh, another part was when she's about to go to her mom's room, he stop her and accuse her of wanting to go out to stay with GAI at the tent, he force kiss her and scare the living hell out of JUANG, she almost have a heart attack and died. . that was intense !! she need to died then!

anyone here love ROSE? i love this funny mom -- she show so much care toward Nui in here in compare to all other remake -- i would love to have her as a friend, she'll be a fun one :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, she care for her daughter but she love money toooOOO !! :lol: but i have to admit she is funny , in the old version Rose end up giving love advice to Purin for money haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rose is one of those cool and fun to hang around mother..shes more in the trend while Nui is old fashion lol

cecilia

Staff member
^you know what scene i remember from the old one?
Jarunee singing to I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY while she's drunk LOL

i remember her giving him advice but not the money part ..

her mom is everythign about money -- remember that scene where Gai take Nui's back to the city to see a doctor and Purim took some money out, Nui was upset so she refuse and say that they can walk there and that she have some spare change to get down -- she didn't grab on Purim's money and walk away .. Rose came from behind and grab it and say, thanks for the money LOl -- its' no wonder, GAI wants to be a millionaire so he can have his beautiful girlfriend by his side .. with a mother in law like that -- he have to work extra hard and lose his opportunity to some fortunate ppl LOl .. kindda sad to feel and be poor :(

Ceda, i agree with you .. i used to like Janie back then especially in SOMCHAI GUB NONG SOMPONG .. after that, i watch her other lakorn .. until she's with Ken, then i stop and complain about her .. but now, i'm back and i'm liking her as NUI .. super TALENT and i give her mad prop for being so up front about her acting --

tinah, she's hilarious -- she's very in trend -- i love how she gave Juarng 3 ways of renewing herself -- especially the part where she tell Juarng that if she wants to be beautiful, she will NEED TO DIE AND BE REBORN TO BE ONE lol that was mean but quite tasteful Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Cell, if you watch the old version with Moradee , he give the mother money for infor :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i see .. it's too old for me .. i don't like the quality much when it become too blurry Lol -- who's the p'ek?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^ah, i see .. it's too old for me .. i don't like the quality much when it become too blurry Lol -- who's the p'ek?
Sam Yuranan is the p'ek in the old version. The quality isn't that bad. I'm not a big fan of Sam's but I liked him in Nampueng Kom...only the r scene...muahahahha!!! He's kinda boring throughout the rest of the lakorn...oh, wait...there was another r scene towards the end too. I like him on that scene too.

cecilia

Staff member
Sam Yuranan is the p'ek in the old version. The quality isn't that bad. I'm not a big fan of Sam's but I liked him in Nampueng Kom...only the r scene...muahahahha!!! He's kinda boring throughout the rest of the lakorn...oh, wait...there was another r scene towards the end too. I like him on that scene too.
hanks for answering ja -- i meant the MONRUDEE version, who's the p'ek ? Ah Nin?