Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, he shove the door close LOL (kidding) .. we're just making assumption since he keeps shoving words to her -- you done this so many times, you should be an expert at this :p .. so yup, i'm assuming they're more than one time since he keeps saying and telling her to get herself ready for him, he'll be there LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOooooOOoooo ...i see but ..she was nervous , scar , unsure ect..in the scene where he told her he coming LMAO, why is that so , if they had done it several time :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe she's not use to it yet lOl -- but that scene, i think it's more of her being disgust that she's sharing the same husband with Kai's mom Lol (that old lady, well, he is too but that's a different story LOL)

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHAHA!!! Not use to it yet ? Maybe she wasn't sure what he going teach her this time :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i suppose, his looks killed it for her -- one stare and she's dead .. she'll be in fear or worry about doing something wrong, only if he stop accusing her, then perhaps, she'll find sweets in their romance .. sadly, she taste just the bitter part but she still seem to enjoy it as she keeps yelling that she hate herself more than anything (haha. she admit her feeling do bluntly - it's cute) ^^ ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
O 'yeah , the scene after he hug her from behind and she ran off ( man , she ran alot in this eps :lol: ) , then she was crying in the house & Dao came in . Nui hugged Dao & confesses how much she hated herself , i think she meant she hated herself for falling in love w/his sweet words and wanting to believe he really love her when really she know he not ( since she already misunderstood Juang & him & what happen at the beach where he said he will never love an enemy daughter , everything was his revenge/game ) . Isn't it kind off funny both of them eat their own words at the end :lol: she said she hated him and never will she love him and now she totally heartbroken & the same with Purim , the revenge he plan for her to suffer as he had turn out he the one that suffer more .

junne

today's eps we surely sees how he's suffering and tries to look for her. he tells her mom that he loves nui...
the part when he hugs her from behind and confessed his love for her was so touching. she runs away and he had tears in his eyes...

sarN

sarNie Granny
^i suppose, his looks killed it for her -- one stare and she's dead .. she'll be in fear or worry about doing something wrong, only if he stop accusing her, then perhaps, she'll find sweets in their romance .. sadly, she taste just the bitter part but she still seem to enjoy it as she keeps yelling that she hate herself more than anything (haha. she admit her feeling do bluntly - it's cute) ^^ ..
^^^ His killer look :lol: I forgot to comment on that , yeah , his mad stare does make her heart pound , therefore , it make scent that she was nervous & scar what he might hurt her because he was angry ! When he accuse her of being loosely it hurts her emotional , the tear in her eye when he compare her w/ Rose , when obviously she was pure ^^^

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
^^^ His killer look :lol: I forgot to comment on that , yeah , his mad stare does make her heart pound , therefore , it make scent that she was nervous & scar what he might hurt her because he was angry ! When he accuse her of being loosely it hurts her emotional , the tear in her eye when he compare her w/ Rose , when obviously she was pure ^^^

Even though they both won't admit thier love for each other, but when he came into the room and saw her and Kai on the bed, he immediately claimed his status ( her husband). When he bad mouth her about sleeping with two men in the same house, it is like a real husband accusing of his wife having an affair with another. She loves him, and his harsh words hurt her tremendously that is why she cry so hard and give him a big slap in the face ( for accusing your wife) hehehhe.. And eventually left the house.

So with this happened, everyone can tell that Nui and Purim are husband and wife (not legally) by their actions.

cecilia

Staff member
^they're married legally just didn't get the certificate .. the contract is legal :p

i couldn't sleep so yup, getting up to reply more -- but i'm off again, don't want to wake up late for tomorrow episode ^^

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for clarifying about the Certificate. Ceci--

There is such a marriage contract for two years.??.. hmm? I have heard of business contract for two years. But never heard of that 2 years of marriage contract. Wish we could do that in the US.. hehhee so we don't have obligations in the future after it expires. Now i understand why Nui was willingly give her virginity to him, not by force. A part of her thought she is actually his wife and it is her duty. hehehehe

I will try to wake up early for tomorrow, if not please update what happens. thanks ka.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
OOooooOOoooo ...i see but ..she was nervous , scar , unsure ect..in the scene where he told her he coming LMAO, why is that so , if they had done it several time :lol:
well there is no real evident of they did more than once. We were assuming only by our common sense. They live in the same house for almost a year frame, and you know how Purim always get jealous and like to attack her by kissing her agressively. Judging by his character, and how aggressive he is towards her, they would definitely do it more than once. Like Pringles, once you pop you can't stop!!! heheheheheh

It is normal for her to be scar,even if they did it more than once. because they have not express their real feelings toward each other yet. so they both are not in thier comfort zone. She just thought she was there for him to express his anger toward her and her mom. like a concubine. Although she was still nervous and scar, but she didn't provoke it.

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
Pim thanks so much for the summary. I look forward to the rest.

SarN don't worry I completely understand (slap/kiss/revenge) are the best!!! :lol: I too would love to understand the thoughts of Nui and Purim during the willing/no so willing scene. I am assuming they slept together more than once judging from comments that he as made it's just they did not show us.
I'm so dissapointed, how could they did not show us the other times also. And Purim too, he should at least pm to either one of us then we can pass it on. Well, too bad!!! :( :(

cecilia

Staff member
^we're so funny at these analysis but it's great --

I feel bad for Juarng for loving Purim all these years but b/c she move on and married Gai's dad, i don't feel a bit sorry. If she truly love PURIM like she project herself to be, she would have been single all her life. She created a family and now that her husband died, she's back to Purim, quite selfish on her side. Just like Purim said, she only want him b/c of his status, sure love is strong for her but anyone who love someone else would give up anything to make the person that they love happy.

Another thing i despite about Juarng is that she did not consider GAI at all ..she threaten to do all those embarrasing things without putting Gai into the picture, it's quite sad.

I feel bad for Gai b/c he's a victim of all these mess and he have to end up accepting his fate b/c it is the right things to do -- I also feel bad for Nui too b/c she's innocent as well ..

SUNTA and SANDAO are so sweet together ^^
They're like a perfect pair -- match made in heaven :wub:

he called her Nui today again :wub: <== today episode have some sweet scenes .. i love that one part of him telling her that he misses her -- they both were about to kiss but Sandao came in to interrupt LOL

nuahahaha, when he was about to kiss her the next morning after, she move away and said not to do this, he should be considerate of Sandao. He responded back, there's nothing's wrong with him kissing his wife .. She look at him with a sad face and says there's nothing there to attach them together. She also says to him that she can't allow anything to happen between them b/c she do not want to betray the love that Dao and her have < she bluntly gave her answer away again >

muahah. he barged in for another KISS <-- Nui pulled away, gave him a slap and say that he's a bad person as she ran away from him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well there is no real evident of they did more than once. We were assuming only by our common sense. They live in the same house for almost a year frame, and you know how Purim always get jealous and like to attack her by kissing her agressively. Judging by his character, and how aggressive he is towards her, they would definitely do it more than once. Like Pringles, once you pop you can't stop!!! heheheheheh

It is normal for her to be scar,even if they did it more than once. because they have not express their real feelings toward each other yet. so they both are not in thier comfort zone. She just thought she was there for him to express his anger toward her and her mom. like a concubine. Although she was still nervous and scar, but she didn't provoke it.
LMAO , girl stop! I'm getting images hahaha. I thought it over , maybe she doesn't want to be embarrasses again , because she was prolly too active everytime :lol:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Purim got slapped alot in this lakorn... most of them looks real. ^_^

Ceci-- I missed the ending preview for next week. Can you upload it please? thanks

cecilia

Staff member
^okay ja == i'm currently uploading a few sweet/sad of today episode where he ask Dao to marry him while Nui stand there all hurt -- and the BARGE in kiss with next week preview .. I LOVE EVERY LITTLE BIT OF THIS LAKORN, I watch EVERYTHING without fast forward and watch it not once time a day but 3 TIMES a day ..

I think i've just found the perfect song for their love story -- i will come back to make the mv later ^^
Gosh, them country music are so good == they make you feel the emotion right through it ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
I want to see the preview !! Aww it ending next week , dang , why does good lakorn end so quick ! I still want to see more of Rose's character , she just tooo funny ! I feel there isn't enough romance yet there more bitter , need more honey scene haha . Im in the process of making an MV too :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^DO IT .. DO IT .. DO IT .. i'll come back to watch it later today ..

i have something to go and do today so i'll be back around 5PM us central time to get them clips upload to youtube too.

Anyway, he will find out about the BABY next week :wub:
- it's sad, seeing Nui patted her belly as she says 'EVEN THOUGH DADDY'S NOT HERE, MOMMY WILL LOVES YOU na' TT <== my interpretation of what she said lOl ..