Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww, it seems like Aff is going to suffer a lot :(
I wonder why they don't get together in real life lol
Something like what happens in the drama should happen to them xP

cecilia

Staff member
^in this case, yes, i wish and hope too but let's face it .. there's officer or .. nothing will change :(

aside from this .. i love looking at them beautiful pictures .. I LOVE LOVE the fact that we're getting BABIES !!!

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
^in this case, yes, i wish and hope too but let's face it .. there's officer or .. nothing will change :(

aside from this .. i love looking at them beautiful pictures .. I LOVE LOVE the fact that we're getting BABIES !!!
Lol I know, I always wanted a lakorn where they get a baby, our wish is coming true! Can't wait getting goosebumps all over my body just anticipating about this coming out!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Babies is the best -

Especially the ones with Aum and Aff's holding the baby boy - I can't wait for the whole family picture :wub: PAPA, MAMA, and BABY

cecilia

Staff member
^Keep in mind, ARISOYA could be the possibility at the end too .. so we're not getting one but we're getting two, more so than what we bargain for .. and its' all b/c of our fiction craves :p WE GET TWO BABIES -- lots of joy for the sitters who been working nonstop since 2008 :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, aum with a baby.... :wub: . i guess all the time he spent with his nephew taught him how to hold a baby wel....

Thinking about it Aum and Aff is like Ken and Barbie :lmao:

Hi Barbie
Hi Ken

Do You Wanna Go For A Ride?

Jump In
is this from the lakorn or from a magazine photoshoot??

JennieN

sarNie Adult
the wedding photos are from lakorn - not magazine but I hope they will once again feature in WE magazine or better - THEY SHOULD JUST DO IT FOR REAL :)

cecilia

Staff member
^do it .. do it .. kidding, officer Or keeps popping in front of my forehead LOl

but wouldn't it be nice to see DREAM become REALITY *dreaming away*

JennieN

sarNie Adult
hey, dreams may come true - we just have to wait for Aff ;)

not really, I see so much compatibility in these two but I don't know what they see in each other! Before, I don't think that Aum thinks any romantic feelings with AFF at all but during the Namtan Mai opening - that's where I see he have a thing for her!

as for Aff - I see it in the begging of JLR - like when they are doing promotions and the looked she gave him is just so "loving" - she doesn't looked at anyone like that. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much or being baised?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Everyone! I miss coming in here...just when I was about to give up hope on when Ateam lakorn is airing bc of the constant change in the airing date...IT IS FINALLY GOING TO AIR :yahoo:

Thanks for all the spoilers and pics...here is one additonal one...I haven't seen it in here yet...

:clap: 13 more days!!! :yahoo:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. high quality pics.. xp. but sadly im too busy to do ps... using my sis's comp lol.. and im also lazy atm lol.. haha which is weird since it's ATEAM lol.. will continue psin another day lol...

lol sarn.. i'll make you a sailor moon aff one day lol.. and make you sailor mars :loool:...

gosh i am so pack this whole week.. >_<....

cecilia

Staff member
Jennie, we're just bias fan .. well, at least for me LOl

AHAH... P'YING is here :wub:
welcome back !!! i know what you mean !!!
glad to see the reunion for ATEAM .. in the end, jlr sisters sure pull together LOl

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
OMG more photos! Super cute! Love ATEAM in white!

Ch.3 is good. They gave us nothing and was dangling a carrot about NM then BAM - all these photos. I am now THRILLED. Getting ATEAM fever all over again just from the photos! :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
darn DONNA, i thought it was a new one LOl ..
it's the OFFICE ONESHOT i read awhile back :blush:
time for a new update since we get to see little BOOGY popping out already :wub:
LOL
I want to make another oneshot... I've been thinking of a good plot right now...
hmmmm... I'll probably have them make their 2nd baby :rolleyes:

Babies is the best -

Especially the ones with Aum and Aff's holding the baby boy - I can't wait for the whole family picture :wub: PAPA, MAMA, and BABY
me too! me too!

Mommy Aff, Daddy Aum and their little boy :wub: :wub:
that would be so cute ^_^

^Keep in mind, ARISOYA could be the possibility at the end too .. so we're not getting one but we're getting two, more so than what we bargain for .. and its' all b/c of our fiction craves :p WE GET TWO BABIES -- lots of joy for the sitters who been working nonstop since 2008 :lol:
hahahahahaha
ATEAM can have more than two babies if they want
they have lots of babysitters lol
I think they should have 1 baby for each of us :loool:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh wow! The banner looks amazing! I love that pic of Aum carrying Aff :wub: :wub: And the butterflies floating around there are soo cute!

cecilia

Staff member
atmchinese always have HOT layout .. i love it .. so beautiful and fresh -- WAITING for NAMTAN MAI like crazy!