Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i hate NIAN to the BONE!!!! I WANNA KILL HER SO BAD TODAY !!!!

I also hate PAWAN too -- i don't want ATEAM TO reconcile in the later half b/c PAWAN has move on already with Nian.

my poor heart feel bad for THUMA :(

baby boogyie probably will arrive in next week episode b/c she's not even 6 months yet -- since the doctor can't be sure about the sex of the baby yet ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gosh, i hate NIAN to the BONE!!!! I WANNA KILL HER SO BAD TODAY !!!!

I also hate PAWAN too -- i don't want ATEAM TO reconcile in the later half b/c PAWAN has move on already with Nian.
You can't just hate Pe, you got to hate Bo too. I haven't seen today episode [will do soon after this post], but starting from day 1 I despise Bo. I have to defend Pe here, cause he loved her so much, he even was willing to elope with her and leave everything he has behind. But she turned him down and left. She is a true heart breaker. But Nian and Ae are probably the two I hate most. I think my hatred for them has surpass the ultimate level of hatred lol.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I actually didn't hate Pawan after he slept with Nian - Nian rape Pawan today :lol:
I guess I felt for Pawan when he was drunk thinking about Bo and even mention that he loves her very much. I love the looked on Nian's face when Pawan called out Bo :blush:

anyway, I felt bad for both Pawan and Bo but Pawan just irritated me for going back to the bar and will be hooking up with his lady friend. Gross - don't tell me he's gonna sleep with her too :angry:
then I WILL HATE PAWAN TO THE BONE!!!!! and I will throw the BONE at him! :angry: :angry:

I love BO's BABY BUMP :wub:

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
Pewan loves Bo deeply from very beginning and no matter what happens, his heart always aches for her. Before he met Bo,he was very self-disciplined and had a clean life.He is not sleeping around, but just visiting club and talking to the club girl. All things changed after Bo left, with a broken heart, he lost directions in his life and let himself immersed in all women just trying to ease the pains and forget about Bo. I felt sorry for him. I think the scene with Nian did very nicely, with flash back of him with Bo, I could not help feeling moved by the deep love and heartache the Pe felt for Bo.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like the yearning and missing from Pe - he truly loves her and is completely broken without her. Is like there is no more light into this man life. Its completely shut off

suddenly I remember the song by Mariah Carey: WE BELONG TOGETHER so fit with Pawan and Thuma

I didn’t mean it when I said
I didn’t love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should have let you go
I didn’t know nothing,
I was stupid, I was foolish I was lying to myself
I couldn't of fathomed that I would ever be without your love
Never imagined I’d be sitting
Here beside myself
Guess I didn’t know you
Guess I didn’t know me
But if I knew everything.
I've never felt

Pre-Chorus 1
The feeling that I’m feeling
Now that I don’t hear your voice
Or have your touch and kiss your lips
Cause I don’t have a choice
Or what I wouldn’t give
To have you lying by my side
Right here, cause baby

Chorus 1
When you left I lost a part of me
It’s still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who’s gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who’s gonna take your place
there ain't nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together

Verse 2
I can’t sleep a night you are on my mind
bobby womacks on the radio
now sing it to me
if you think your lonely now
now wait a minute this is too deep [too deep]
I gotta change the station
So I turn the dial tryin’ to catch a break
And then I hear Babyface
I Only Think Of You it's breakin’ my heart
I’m tryin’ to keep it together but I’m falling apart

bridge
I’m feeling all out of my element
Throwing things, Cryin tryin
To figure out where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected and this song
Ain’t even half of what I’m feeling inside
I need you, need you, back in my life
baby

cecilia

Staff member
^regardless of what you girls said, i'm still going to hate him .. those are not enough reasons for me to excuse his bad behavior. there are MANY ways to retort it back at Bo but this, i just can't accept it -- sleeping around, SO UNCLEAN and not fair for BO who accept life and care for her unborn child as she try to move on --- even if he love her to the core, he shouldn't waste his life like that. A MAN GOTTA DO WHAT HE GOTTA DO TO GET HIS LADY LOVE BACK by not STOOPING that low on his self-esteem .. SO UNACCEPTABLE -- and the more i look at PAE and his PITY LOOK AT NIAN with her SIREN LOVE upset me more. Sure, i feel sorry for him when Bo push him away but what he's going through now is so UNEXECUSABLE --- with just the belief that he's doing all these b/c of the rejection, no, not enough excuse for me to look past his INTENTIONAL flaw!! i also hate how he give Nian sweet looks at time, it makes me sick to my stomach to think that he's still care for Bo when in fact, he went out and sleep around like that .. that's not lovesick -- it's something else !!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^regardless of what you girls said, i'm still going to hate him .. those are not enough reasons for me to excuse his bad behavior. there are MANY ways to retort it back at Bo but this, i just can't accept it -- sleeping around, SO UNCLEAN and not fair for BO who accept life and care for her unborn child as she try to move on --- even if he love her to the core, he shouldn't waste his life like that. A MAN GOTTA DO WHAT HE GOTTA DO TO GET HIS LADY LOVE BACK by not STOOPING that low on his self-esteem .. SO UNACCEPTABLE -- and the more i look at PAE and his PITY LOOK AT NIAN with her SIREN LOVE upset me more. Sure, i feel sorry for him when Bo push him away but what he's going through now is so UNEXECUSABLE --- with just the belief that he's doing all these b/c of the rejection, no, not enough excuse for me to look past his INTENTIONAL flaw!! i also hate how he give Nian sweet looks at time, it makes me sick to my stomach to think that he's still care for Bo when in fact, he went out and sleep around like that .. that's not lovesick -- it's something else !!!
I agree with you. PE is now POLLUTED - there is no way he gonna be the same PE that Bo once falls in love with. I hated PE the first time he slept with the bar girl - now he's gonna go down a chain of woman before getting back with Bo. I don't know if he is worthy for Bo anymore. Maybe NOT!
but let's see how Bo will forgive him because if you see the wedding clips in RS. Bo is very happy and Pawan - well, haven't see him smile since Bo's left.

I want PAWAN to get down to his knees and suffering for all this whoring around! still that's not gonna clean him up later! :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
wow, rough day today huh?

:lol: maybe it will make you feel better if you watch that "funny" video of Aum's being an OX man.

I think we will have some more hating toward Pe - in at least 2 more episodes...then we see him running back to BO!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ewww Pewan is soo dirty down below , he so second hand , third , fourth , ect ewwww soo use up ! Bo don't take him back :angry:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
man i so agree with u too...<_<

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
I like the yearning and missing from Pe - he truly loves her and is completely broken without her. Is like there is no more light into this man life. Its completely shut off

suddenly I remember the song by Mariah Carey: WE BELONG TOGETHER so fit with Pawan and Thuma

I didn’t mean it when I said
I didn’t love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should have let you go
I didn’t know nothing,
I was stupid, I was foolish I was lying to myself
I couldn't of fathomed that I would ever be without your love
Never imagined I’d be sitting
Here beside myself
Guess I didn’t know you
Guess I didn’t know me
But if I knew everything.
I've never felt

Pre-Chorus 1
The feeling that I’m feeling
Now that I don’t hear your voice
Or have your touch and kiss your lips
Cause I don’t have a choice
Or what I wouldn’t give
To have you lying by my side
Right here, cause baby

Chorus 1
When you left I lost a part of me
It’s still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who’s gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who’s gonna take your place
there ain't nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together

Verse 2
I can’t sleep a night you are on my mind
bobby womacks on the radio
now sing it to me
if you think your lonely now
now wait a minute this is too deep [too deep]
I gotta change the station
So I turn the dial tryin’ to catch a break
And then I hear Babyface
I Only Think Of You it's breakin’ my heart
I’m tryin’ to keep it together but I’m falling apart

bridge
I’m feeling all out of my element
Throwing things, Cryin tryin
To figure out where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected and this song
Ain’t even half of what I’m feeling inside
I need you, need you, back in my life
baby
I remember this song. It is one of my favorites as well. It does fit very nicely with NM.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Namtan Mai almost almost on but somehow I can't get through with the streaming :angry:

This happened yesterday as well. I hope to get a glimpse of Pawan and Bo together today but I don't think is possible!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I thought this entire week will be easy for me coz my students are in their study week. but from monday till now, unexpected work came rolling!!!!!! :wacko: i'm emotionally and physically tired. i thought NM can give a dose of happy thought...but not with these weeks episodes.... :unsure: . i can't wait for baby booghie to see the world! :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Pawan's friend let Pawan know that Thuma is in Thailand - he is now looking for Thuma. I think Nian is gonna confront Pawan about chasing after Bo........

Such drama :(

the closest meeting between Pawan and Thuma today

JennieN

sarNie Adult
We'll have our Baby Boongghie next week - Thuma will give birth - I think is gonna be premature though but nevertheless, Father and Mother will meet next episode with sadness of course

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I felt bad for Pe in the beginning, because he fell in love with a married woman, and didn't find out until it was too late...so I didn't blame him at all for the affair, because Bo should've been straightforward with him if she didn't feel the same way...

But since Nian came into the picture, I find him so shady...like you said, those sweet eyes he gives Nian...if you were in love with someone, you don't have eyes for anyone else, no matter what the circumstance. It just seems like he doesn't love Bo as much as he says he does. If he were truly in love and heartbroken, he'd isolate himself from everyone, and either figure out ways to get the woman he loves back, or just sulk...I would've preferred him to be like Vic in JR, where he stayed sad and alone...until the woman he loved and lost walked back into his life. Now that's real love...real love is not knowing why the woman you love left you, but building a freakin' resort on an island and naming it after her, hoping she'd come back so you could live there with her and your children...Love is not clubbing, drinking, sleeping with other girls.

I can understand Bo's situation more than Pe's...she really has a dilemma, she's the one that has a secret that only her brother knows about, and not even he can help her with. She's the one with everyone against her, and she can't even do what her heart wants because of her love and loyalty to the people in her life. I feel bad for her, and she doesn't deserve a man like Pe who can't even be alone for 10 seconds...