Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
But, I love to see it. Because in this lakorn, P'ek loves N'ek so much. I want to see Harit's lovely eyes on Soraya again.

Aff's husband just marries her because he doesn't want anyone to know that he's gay, so he never sleep with Aff. Aff's gonna be a virgin wife until she has an affair with Aum.
After they have an affair, Aff tries to divorce her husband to be with Aum, but her husband and his gay-mate threaten her that they will attack Aum if she divorce.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...two gay threaten to kill..interesting. i knew she will be a virgin cuz in lakorn they always portray the n'k is one even if she is marry ..weird huh ? lmao..

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! what is up with so many gays marrying...in Botun Gleep Soot Tai doesn't Aff's sister marry a gay played by Tah? :lol: in namtarn mai, aff's gonna follow her sister's footstep in BGST and marry a gay guy...

two gays threatening aum...hahahaha...harit's gonna kick their asses.

pze

sarNie Adult
wishy give us more of the summary....i wanna know more about it i dont think i watched the old one.....

thanks in advance na....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i am not too fond of the storyline just because i am very against having affairs. aum and aff have an affair...while aff's hubby is gay...i dunno if i will really look forward to this one. damnmit but i LOVE ATEAM!
yeah i agree not too fond of the storyline but wth why not

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....I miss everything. I just found out today A-team is on again! It sounds really good though. And a BABY......its gonna be good (I hope!)

Hope everyone is doing well! (Aiko, Ceci, all the JLR sisters)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOOh thanks for the quick summary Wishbone! Affairs in lakorns are intriguing! I love it! :D Of course in real life i wouldn't approve.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
*i love Benz's acting but not with Aum. i don't know why .. :( ..
Ploy is gorgeous but i prefer her playing n'rai like always. she's more believable this way.

so many lakorns to spam in, i seem to run out of word to say on some of it already :loool:
I agree about Ploy, I think is way better playing N'rai then N'ek, I dont why. If Aum have to play with Benz, I might pass this one since I'm not a fan of Benz. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG....I miss everything. I just found out today A-team is on again! It sounds really good though. And a BABY......its gonna be good (I hope!)
Hope everyone is doing well! (Aiko, Ceci, all the JLR sisters)
I'm ready for ATEAM,JLR SISTERS,and BABY! :yahoo:

lil1

sarNie Egg
The storyline seems interesting to me; can't help but laugh...I can't wait to hear more of it...kewlios!!!!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I agree about Ploy, I think is way better playing N'rai then N'ek, I dont why. If Aum have to play with Benz, I might pass this one since I'm not a fan of Benz.
I totally agree with you though aum has been in many lakorn with benz but I really cant stand this parings so I always skip thier project though I love aum. That's great that this is ateam...

for the storyline, I think it is very interesting though abit un-nék to have affair within marriage. Again who cares, if it is aff and aum... forbiden love is alway the juiciest...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
The latest news from Dao Krajay, Aum confirmed that N'ek is Aff Taksaorn, not Benz.
ATEAM Again!!! :lol:

Pawan (Aum) is a rich and handsome guy. Thuma (Aff) is a creative in Pawan's company. She got married with her brother's friend, but she didn't know that he was gay. Pawan secretly fell in love with Thuma and had an affair.

Nian (Ploy) loved Pawan, so she tried to make Pawan misunderstand and merry her. Pawan had to be resposible and married Nian. Thuma was sorry, so she went out of country and got pregnant with Pawan. Later, Pawan's friend knew it and tried to help Pawan and Thuma to get back together.
I love the storyline! and aff will finally be pregnant in this lakorn... :yahoo:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Ateam again!! woohoo!! im even more excited now!!! i love Aum and Aff!!! interesting storyu line!! i cant wait for it to air!! im guessing this is going to be a 2009 lakorn????

Ploy fans don't kill me for this but.. I think Ploy plays the n'rai best than she does any other roles. All her evil n'rai roles fits her so well! don't get me wrong, i think shes very pretty and talented, but i feel like she has the looks to be a n'rai...