Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh gosh, i'm so excited! another ATEAM lakorn! yay! great news. i've only watched Ploy in BGS so far, but
she is very pretty, i think she's very pretty with sideswept hair. but since it's ATEAM i definitely want Aff as n'ek of course...
there is Ta again too huh, hehe...i hope it is strong storyline like the other ATEAM lakorn so far... :wub:
but no matter i will still watch!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy is very pretty in here. Wish to see Aff also but I'm sure in no time we will.
Gosh for once, I wish they would completely change Aum's hair!! Spike it or something.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Ploy is very pretty in here. Wish to see Aff also but I'm sure in no time we will.
Gosh for once, I wish they would completely change Aum's hair!! Spike it or something
I agree... aum seems to like to have longer hair since JLR...

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
can't waiting for opening ceremony on this Friday. Ateam is the best:)Also wondering what kind of style for Aff in this lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i def can not wait........ lovin the cast.. my ateam.. n .. ploy hehehehe... too bad aff wasnt there.. T_T..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yep me too but when i saw the fitting i was like nope he's not going to change it haha
argh mang, to be honest im sick of his side split hair now .. it's been there since like gong juk with joy s......and it was like 2 years ago <_<

i want it like this

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :drool: :drool:

neena

sarNie Adult
:eek: noon is as tall as aum...he looks a little un-comfy around her...like he doesn't know where to put his hand or something so it would look normal. lol. he is always smiling with aff. they probably see each other every single day.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
:eek: noon is as tall as aum...he looks a little un-comfy around her...like he doesn't know where to put his hand or something so it would look normal. lol. he is always smiling with aff. they probably see each other every single day.
lol neena, i noticed that too .. that's exactly the same thing he did to ann remember, i guess he's just shy around n'ek he hasnt worked with so yep. haha with aff and ploy, he's just liking posing alright HAHAHHAH. well i got to say, aummie is sure pimping today, look at him .. 3 n'eks at once lols.