Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
that was what she said.. you basically just repeated her.. :unsure:
lol now that i had a closer look, my bad .. i thought i read aum & benz , i didnt see that it was aun and not aum lmao .. these days i swear aum is in my head too much :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang .. lookin at ur sig chen.. i exploded with joy hehehe.. whoooooooo.. i luv it ... <3<3<3

cecilia

Staff member
i sound like a hypo all over again .. reading that comments and seeing that clip again, make me strive for ateam lakorns :lol: .. ((change of heart, one too often))

chenling

sarNie Adult
aww chen just wanna say i so love ur sig :wub:

dang .. lookin at ur sig chen.. i exploded with joy hehehe.. whoooooooo.. i luv it ... <3<3<3
thanks ...I just see these 2 together and well I had to make something, plus the ladies posted some fantastic pics for us to swoon over!!!! I really think, HOPE, I won't get tired of seeing them in dramas. I mean, they aren't picking the same story over and over plus well, there chemistry is explosive. They just look so perfect for one another. Its great that they have become such great friends.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This gossip is funny.

SiamDara : Somtam Bunthurng

@ ร่วมงานกันมาก็หลายเรื่องแล้ว เพิ่งจะมาเห็นความสวยในตัว ''แอฟ-ทักษอร'' หรือยังไงไม่ทราบ ในวันเปิดกล้องละครน้ำตาลไหม้ เลยแอบได้ยิน ''อั้ม-อธิชาติ'' กระซิบว่า วันนี้ใส่ชุดนี้แล้วดูสวยจัง เอ้า พิ้งค์กี้ ว่ายังไงจ๊ะ

@ Working together in many lakorns now, maybe he just realized Aff Taksaorn's beauty. In the opening ceremony of Namtan Mai, Aum Atichart whispered that Aff looked pretty in this dress today. What will Pinky say?

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
This gossip is funny.

@ ร่วมงานกันมาก็หลายเรื่องแล้ว เพิ่งจะมาเห็นความสวยในตัว ''แอฟ-ทักษอร'' หรือยังไงไม่ทราบ ในวันเปิดกล้องละครน้ำตาลไหม้ เลยแอบได้ยิน ''อั้ม-อธิชาติ'' กระซิบว่า วันนี้ใส่ชุดนี้แล้วดูสวยจัง เอ้า พิ้งค์กี้ ว่ายังไงจ๊ะ

@ Working together in many lakorns now, maybe he just realized Aff Taksaorn's beauty. In the opening ceremony of Namtan Mai, Aum Atichart whispered that Aff looked pretty in this dress today. What will Pinky say?
ya ya...pinky'd better leave him...haha...do i sound evil minded?but i do doubt that aff will love aum, coz in certain way he's quite childish ( i mean he likes to disturb ppl and play around). But they do look good together.
Thinking about those chinese fans in those forum shouted let them get married make me laugh...they r so cute and really love aff and aum.

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
This gossip is funny.

hahah he is so funny because he "whipered"
why didn't he said this wrod "beauty" to aff
is he shy?? :p

anyway, I think aum maybe feel something when he looked at aff ^_^

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
ya ya...pinky'd better leave him...haha...do i sound evil minded?but i do doubt that aff will love aum, coz in certain way he's quite childish ( i mean he likes to disturb ppl and play around). But they do look good together.
Thinking about those chinese fans in those forum shouted let them get married make me laugh...they r so cute and really love aff and aum.
haha
yes we love them so much because they look like a real couple

I agree you pinky'd better leave him :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i don't know why but sometimes aff reminds me of makino (mao inoue) from HYD weird but i think it's b/c of their cuteness

cikna

sarNie Adult
^they're teasing the ateam fans b/c of the recent news :p

really make me feel their love and chemistry ..
these pictures keep making me change my mind from pinky/aum to ateam again :loool:

thanks wishy ..
same goes here... B)

Thank you wishbone, I love you very very very very*n much. Ha ha ha :p

But I got confused with the last word said from Umm.
He said " Later, we may make lakorn to play by ourselves "
That mean "Maybe someday Umm and Aff will produce lakorn together" ???
Ha Ha, I know that is a joke.
But if that's true, it will cheer up Ateam fans.
Because Ateam fans will never feel bore to see their lakorn.

I also wanna to mention that I saw these words from Lyn's Blog :

「Aum and Aff have become close friends after doing two lakorns together. I’ve noticed they are very at ease around each other, she always cracks a smile around him and he to her. It’s like they have told each other an inside joke when no one is around and when others come along they are trying to hold back laugher so they just smile. 」

I also feel the same way like Lyn said, I agree with Lyn's opinion.
Does anyone also agree with that ?

:wub:

got to go to lyn's blog. i think i am going to feel the same thing too!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY AFF! :yahoo:

I agree, they do have a crush on each other. :drool: the pics are so sweet. i love looking at the pics. can't wait for this lakorn to come out. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
same goes here... B)

got to go to lyn's blog. i think i am going to feel the same thing too!
muahah. a thought to just came to my head ..
later, we will make a lakorn of our own? ..what is that imlying? producing. no way, together. possibly :wub: