Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^^ look at aum's hand...its like perfectly placed on her waist...lol...yeah i love his expression...he is totally checking her out!! since we are all wondering what pinky is thinking...let us wonder what Aff's boyfren thinks. :lol:
I totally forgot that Aff already has a boyfriend! :loool: I wonder too what he is thinking... :rolleyes:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO omfg i just showed my brother KEvin the picture and he's like AUM"S LIKE IMA BANG BANG BANG LMFAOOOOOOOO OMFG. i think i died laughing haahhahahaha

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Aarrrgghhhh - you guys are killing me with the pix! :p They are so CUTE together. :wub: :wub: :wub:
I've been grinning and blushing like silly :blush: :blush: :blush:

I don't know what's gonna happen if ATeam keep doing this ... I might faint someday :lol: :lol: :lol:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hey ateamers i think i'm gonna get more obsessed bout these twoo!! awwwww i toned down on the jungle fever but it's coming back lol!!! i love the photos. LOOK AT THE WAY AUM LOOKS AT HER... SEEMMSSS LIKE HE ADORES HER AND SEEMSLIKE THEY ARE CLOSE!! I LOVE :p

neena

sarNie Adult
I HAVE A STRONG FEELING NAMTARN MAI WILL BRING BACK THE ATEAM FEVER!!! WE GET TO SEE THE BABY TOO!!! *SCREAMS*

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Aarrrgghhhh - you guys are killing me with the pix! :p They are so CUTE together. :wub: :wub: :wub:
I've been grinning and blushing like silly :blush: :blush: :blush:

I don't know what's gonna happen if ATeam keep doing this ... I might faint someday :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ ARE U KIDDING ME? U HAVEN"T FAINTED YET? =O LMFAO you are good. hahaahahhahahahahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WAHHHHHHH! WOOT WOOT. i just watched the YT thigns HAHAHA SOOOOOOOOO VERY EXCITED!!! =D yea this just like practically made my week ahhahahahah

chenling

sarNie Adult
CHENEDA! OH GIRL. i LOVE your sigg as much as i love them PICTURES omfg. i went and like saved them all to my computer ahahahhahah
thank you GP...(((Hugs))
me too... i like save everyone of them.... i love ateam
I saw them jen and I had to start savin' they are just soo cute together!
naughty Aum... :loool: dude, you should wait until you're alone with her then you can check out the whole package... :ph34r: :w-scene-pop-corn:

OMG! seeing all their pics together makes mo soooo HAPPY!!! :lol:
I would love to see a willing scene, hell just a KISS..that would be perfect..!!!!!!!!!!!! they need to just accept that they are perfect for one another and start dating!

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling

credit to clubatichart.com

when I see this pic, I feel so amazing
they are so cuteeeeeee and look like a real couole :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
^
^
Khaosod Newspaper

It's from this news.

จาก"จำเลยรัก" มา "โบตั๋นกลีบสุดท้าย" จนมาถึงละคร "น้ำตาลไหม้" ทั้ง"อั้ม-อธิชาติ"กับ"แอฟ-ทักษอร"จากคู่กัดกลายเป็นคู่ซี้กันไปแล้ว วันบวงสรวง"น้ำตาลไหม้"เลยหยอกล้อกันได้แบบสนิทใจ แต่เอ๊ะช็อตที่เพื่อน"อั้ม"แอบทำตาซึ้งใส่เพื่อน"แอฟ" แอบคิดอะไรอ๊ะป่าว..."น้องพิ้งกี้"เขาอยากรู้

From "Jamloey Rak" to "Botan Gleep Sudtai" until "Namtan Mai", both Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn have changed from "biting couple" to close friend. So, in the opening ceremony of Namtan Mai, they could tease each other familiarly, but for the shot that Aum made his eye to Aff, did he secretly think of something to her? Pinky wants to know.

hahaha Even the reporter also see that. :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
wooooooooooooooooooooo.................................................i wonder, nah!!! pinky betta watch her back...aum's got the hots for aff!!! :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
this is just the opening ceremony and you girls are going crazy wow what will happen when they start filming more pics and there's a ring on aum ring finger hmm???

neena

sarNie Adult
this is just the opening ceremony and you girls are going crazy wow what will happen when they start filming more pics and there's a ring on aum ring finger hmm???
lol, we won't be able to tell anyways, he always wears a ring on his ring finger it seems. :D

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
^
^
Khaosod Newspaper

It's from this news.

จาก"จำเลยรัก" มา "โบตั๋นกลีบสุดท้าย" จนมาถึงละคร "น้ำตาลไหม้" ทั้ง"อั้ม-อธิชาติ"กับ"แอฟ-ทักษอร"จากคู่กัดกลายเป็นคู่ซี้กันไปแล้ว วันบวงสรวง"น้ำตาลไหม้"เลยหยอกล้อกันได้แบบสนิทใจ แต่เอ๊ะช็อตที่เพื่อน"อั้ม"แอบทำตาซึ้งใส่เพื่อน"แอฟ" แอบคิดอะไรอ๊ะป่าว..."น้องพิ้งกี้"เขาอยากรู้

From "Jamloey Rak" to "Botan Gleep Sudtai" until "Namtan Mai", both Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn have changed from "biting couple" to close friend. So, in the opening ceremony of Namtan Mai, they could tease each other familiarly, but for the shot that Aum made his eye to Aff, did he secretly think of something to her? Pinky wants to know.

hahaha Even the reporter also see that. :lol:

thanks wishy~~~~

reports always tease Pinky hahahha

lilypha

sarNie Adult
ya, the openning is far greater than the fitting cos we didnt have aff there... see.. whenever there is ateam, love, cutness and sweetness are all around