Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
:lol: Ateam secret affair - I certainly don't mind. Just exactly like Namtan Mai. Even though they are have another person but still - the feeling about that person still linger - Ahh..... I love Ateam

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
ateam secret affair would be so awesome. I would so love for them to get together although they do have someone else. they just make the best couple with his nephew. awww, so cute. a family of four daddy, mommy, and son plus a daughter to make it a full family.

neena

sarNie Adult
lol! secret love affair!! i can totally see it! sometimes film and tv can turn into real life...we will see!! :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
family of 4 huh? well, it will depend on how many children Aum and Aff want :lol: I'm pretty sure 2 is not enough :wub: but really having a boy and a girl sound great too. I for sure know that their kids will be the cutest most lovable. and the fantasy continues......

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ateam secret love affair.. love the sound of that.. hehe..

lol.. 2 baby is def not enough.. the sisters will be fighting like heck.. muahaha..

we need A LOT.. SO ATEAM BETTER STOCK UP ON BABIES.. MUAHAHAHA..

baby arisoya n or baby arik will be accomplished in the lakorn..

ateam baby... ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. right on Cikna, we got babysitters all set to take all shift .. all they need is to give us the babies to take care of -- -we be more than happy to watch it for free so they can have more time to enjoy their lives. We are one generous family .LOL .. back to ateam mod with all these talks

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
According to Aum in the TV Pool Poll, he said Namtarn Mai might be airing in April. One more month girls!!!! :D Start the count down. I think its probably going to be mid April.

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
yessssss! april wow its only a month away from now woohhoooo
haha they sure know that us fan are dying of anticipation :clap:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
April? Is gonna be my favorite month! haha.. Namtan Mai - wow. I thought the one with Aff and Bie is gonna air first since they film it before Namtan Mai. Maybe because Channel 3 knows that Ateam fans have been waiting for this since October last year.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^haha. right on Cikna, we got babysitters all set to take all shift .. all they need is to give us the babies to take care of -- -we be more than happy to watch it for free so they can have more time to enjoy their lives. We are one generous family .LOL .. back to ateam mod with all these talks
I'm sure we'll be fighting over their baby so one baby is not enough... lol we are one generous BIG family... :lol: