Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ they're on their get-a-way vacation.. hehe.. :wub: ...

argh... so silent on ateam these days >_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^no, not even a clip .. only clip i saw today was with pinky and aum :( -- clearing the contract thing or channel switching thoughts.
this couple don't convince me for a BIT!
sorrie Pinky fan...
although i'm not a die-hard Umm fan I say
if he doesn't get w/ Aff...I rather those gay
rumors be true!! <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^kashie, i do not want gay rumors -- there's no chance for ateam becoming one family .. i rather have them be in law in the long run .. you know, those friendship kind of love that lead to kid or grandkid getting marry, i wanna see a lakkorn play in their life if he 'actually' end up with Pinky for life

lilypha

sarNie Adult
kashie, i do not want gay rumors -- there's no chance for ateam becoming one family .. i rather have them be in law in the long run .. you know, those friendship kind of love that lead to kid or grandkid getting marry, i wanna see a lakkorn play in their life if he 'actually' end up with Pinky for life
I support u ceci as for aum and pinky's get together is so much of hectics and questions. I am sure love to watch their dramatized version of their love story....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe u 3 are so funny... hehe.. :wub: ..

the grandkids gettin married.. hehe.. <--- lol.. wow we ateamers think of the future lol.. :wub:..

i rather have aum with pinky than have him with gay rumors...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^kashie, i do not want gay rumors -- there's no chance for ateam becoming one family .. i rather have them be in law in the long run .. you know, those friendship kind of love that lead to kid or grandkid getting marry, i wanna see a lakkorn play in their life if he 'actually' end up with Pinky for life
that would be cute ceci... :wub: :wub:
instead of them getting married, it's either their kids or grandkids...aaawww... lol

anyhow, no NM updates yet? :( I badly wanna hear the OST!! anyone knows who's singing for the lakorn's theme song? will it be Punch again? lol coz she sang the theme songs for JLR and BGST...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aum and pinky look more like a brother/sister type. i dont feel their chemistry at all. i really hope she doesnt switch to ch7 so we dont have to see more of her and aum.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
aum and pinky look more like a brother/sister type. i dont feel their chemistry at all. i really hope she doesnt switch to ch7 so we dont have to see more of her and aum.
yeah, maybe if pinky switch to ch3, she can play aum's sis. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe if pinky switched to ch3.. she can play sis with aff...

or they can be TWINS in a lakorn ^_^..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
agree with aiko!
they can play sisters coz they look alike... their lakorn should be like this...
2 sisters fighting over 1 guy (that's Aum, of course) and Aff would have Aum in the end...hahaha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some pictures of Aff and Umm.
Credits to taksaorn.com. I'm not sure what they were doing. I'm guessing they were filming NM. Just thought I post up since it has Aff hehe. Aff looks so pretty. ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG - I love the pictures. They are so pretty together and I'm totally HYPED UP right now.

Ateam just RULES the game here